Tuesday, June 01, 2010

PIG-HEADED...

(begun Tuesday 1st June at 4.55am...)

His bottled up rage is spilling over again.. The effort of appearing respectable is just too much... *grins..He's not had the 10 years practise that the Druglord has worked at for so long, and is infuriated at being censured in any way...
So how does a cowardly, petulant megalomaniac work around the restrictions that seem to have been imposed on him?
Does he take advice from one of the rare qualified Electrical Engineers employed by the Project Authors?  Is the red-eyed Allen Spence still willingly offering his expertise on the best ways to silence this loud-mouthed old fart, who dares attempt to spoil their fun?

I repeat again... When Nayager was ostensibly removed from Sydenham Station, the power circuits control should by rights have been taken away from der Kommissar's IT Monkey, or at the very least handed to someone with a modicum of decency..
This of course hasn't happened, confirming my allegations that despite the cosmetic surgery performed at Dodge City for the benefit of Nathie Mthethwa and Mamunye Ngobeni, Nayager's employment continues... He and his bumboy Balliram still control the powerlines, landlines and cellphones throughout the Zone as much as they ever did...*nauseated....

The microwave buzzing in my ears that has sat in the background of my hearing for so long has over the last few days, taken centre-stage..*dances... It's intensity has increased to an astonishing degree, and were it not for my stubborn willpower, I guess a melt-down would be on the cards...  The crushing pressure to my ears has been stepped up as well and has begun accurring in the oddest of places... The courtyard outside FFS?  How can that be? *absolutely fascinated...

Why would I own to these amazing results achieved by a dyed-in-wool goonda, in turn employed by downright criminals, when it will inevitably heighten and increase the attacks?  Ag, come on guys... Don't be deliberately obtuse.... You're well aware that I have *coughs* self-inflicted problems unrelated to the Blessed Project... I'm going down anyway, and I figure in that case I may as well be useful..

I'ts up to you whether you choose to pay attention or not, but once you truly grasp that I've nothing to lose, you should realise that there would be no point in me prevaricating in any way... *blinks...  Do you struggle to choose from among the many blow-by-blow accounts online written by those other unfortunate thickos who were picked to be Test Dummies for this astounding technology?  Do you?  I guess not...
You're stuck with me.. As incoherent and rambling a toad as you could ever come across...
The only thing I've got going for me is my nauseating honesty...*curtseys...

When I tell you that Mistuh Balliram has these past few days upgraded and refined his attacks to a savage degree, I kid you not.. Can I withstand the onslaught?  Do you in fact give a flying fark one way or the other?  The more obvious attacks on our TV, PC and phones had to eventually be dumbed down as they were giving the precious Project a bad name?    Instead, the backdoor is now being employed by this deranged thug and his Masters... A far more difficult area for me to describe and for you to comprehend...
Will you even try to pull the plug (literally) on this latest form of punishment, or do you find it easy to shrug off? *interested..

I'd already begun browsing in MyBB last night when I casually dragged the cursor over the iBurst signal icon.. Down to 50%.  I remarked out loud and our charming Network Admin had it back up in the nineties where it remained, shortly afterwards... Old habits hey Balliram?
I've made excuses to myself for this Chop's behaviour all along and still can't bring myself to hate him.. I s'pose I view him now as some weak sub-species of life that has little or no control over his own behaviour...
Seen as a prize by his Superiors, there's apparently no stopping him...*yawns...
I guess he ticks all the right boxes for the criteria required of a Controller, and then some...

That alone should have you looking askance at the real purpose behind this monstrous project... No? You can still fool yourselves there's anything good involved in this entire scheme?  *falls over laughing.. And I'M the Idiot! 
Where are all the Good Guys FFS...?  I know you're out there dammit, and every now and then I read about you in the Press, albeit hidden away in the body of the paper... Am I wasting what time I have left? Should I jump and be done with it?  *curious.
Fark knows what's keeping me.. Certainly not one iota of self-importance... My poor self-image is alas, one that I will lug from the cradle to the grave...*belches... Pig-headed stubborness then?  *nods..

LATER at 10.30am..

The Mothership lights were all out, as they should be, when I checked earlier.. HERE..  Has it made any difference at all to whatever it is that now saturates our home both in and out?  Unsurprisingly, no it hasn't... *winks...
Just after 10.30am Balliram chirruped his remote... A minute after that his car door slammed and his house alarm gave a couple of startled bleats, just before the landline handset lying next to me beeped twice... Magic!   Locked and loaded for the day as our Controller heads off to some dodgy assignation in his role as Special Agent Crooked... *grins..

LATER at 11.00am..

Not gone 10 minutes, and my bet is he sent a spike remotely to the Good Man's noisy new house alarm..*cackles.. I warned No. 16 of Ballirams penchant for mischief via the jackpoints, but who knows whether he was paying attention... *shrugs..
Is Charles King, Supervisor for ADT in this area, aware of the games being played?   Is he privy to Balliram's ownership of the power circuit and his taste for insurance scams?  *winks...
By 11.15am el Monstro was back and again chirruped his remote several times... Something he forgot?  A setting to readjust?  Despite that he is already a fully-fledged Member of the Secret Brotherhood of Wireless, the Good Man has been singled out by One-Eyed Jack for some serious sport...
You want to bet der Kommissar and Balliram between them are going to have No. 16 tearing home every day to check out why his new alarm is going off?  Fun, fun, fun....*spews....

I've just had a chat to Bernie's Missus and she tells me it's gone off twice in the early hours already.. She also tells me there's a fairly nasty water leak in front of No. 18.. While it's not rushing down the road as it usually does, she says it's sodden up there... How can this be, with the new pipes in place?  *snorts...

LATER at 12.45pm

I scorn vodacom's Please Call Me option but my Chair had said to use it, so I dutifully gave it a try earlier.. I got an immediate text reply saying the number wasn't available and to try again later.. Hau!   When my Chair finally got round to phoning me he said it had come up as EMERGENCY on his phone, and that his phone had been on the entire morning... Hau x 2?

I then sent a Please Call Me to the GW to test and that went without a hitch.. When he opened it however, it said 'Please call Jane - Number' and ran straight on with an ad for Life Insurance...*laughing... Clever hey?  Pretty much ensuring that a quick glance will have that text request in the trash and certainly not a return call made.. No corruption Jannie?
Really?  I guess I'm just poking round at the tip of this mound of steaming rottenness and YOU'RE the Good Guys?  *roffels... How's about a demo then?  How's about you get the Jackass next door and his equally criminal chommie Nayager, leaned on for once and for all?
Quit making excuses for them, just set them both up in a yurt in Outer Mongolia and leave them there to stew....
I'm aware that you've enjoyed my trials and tribulations as much as the next arsehole over the years, but you're in the dwang now yourself, and there's no harm in a little PR exercise....
Course I won't be able to take your word for it should you comply with my request, so you'd have to think of some way round my justifiable mistrust... How about a picture of the pair of them mounted on yaks and wearing my fave Correctional Services Orange?

That big old tree below B.Snr's down by the stormwater drain?  The one I told you was being so brilliantly floodlit awhile ago?  Check it out HERE... Coincidence that just the side facing the astonishing spotlight has shed all it's leaves before the rest of the tree?   Or is the light being run from Freddies? another like THIS one on der Bunker, that's capable of affecting even a big established tree?  Wow!  *impressed..

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 1st June 2010 at 2.14pm.