Wednesday, June 02, 2010

FLESH AND BLOOD....

(begun Tuesday 1st June at 2.45pm...)

Ja, I know I just hit publish on Pig-Headed but man, if I don't share the stuff that pops into my head right away, odds are it's gone forever....
It happens often enough that I sort of took it for granted up till now...
There I am, bashing away at the keyboard in blogger.com and I hear the old quad bike roar into the valley below, before the engine is cut and silence reigns again... He's nearby, that much I know... Why?

Would you care to hypothesize with me?  Let's say our Network Admin is busy somewhere a little further out of range than usual?  His smartphone alerts him as I log in to blogger fosho, but he can't actually do anything or let Baron in to our system from where he's at, so instead he sends a quick text to the Druglord's young Lieutenant who jumps aboard his quad bike and tears round to the closest point to ours that he can reach... Wireless works SO much better when you can hack in from just outside the boundary walls?  *winks..
Sitting so close by with his smartphone, I guess Baron can get my latest blog hot off the Press?  *enormously flattered....

Whether relevant to my speculation or not, when I logged on to blog, Balliram's regular arrival message of the Area2 Connection window didn't bob up at all, which generally leads me to believe he's either a) too far away to exert full control or b) in the company of someone he'd rather keep in the dark...
Add to that, that I just switched the telly on and WASN'T subjected to the horrific startup snowing noise that is another clear indication of his presence.. Hitting the AV button on the remote activates the TV screen and stops the racket, which is the way it works when Balliram is home.

Does our Controller persist in denying his links to the Druglord?  How then is the rider of the quad bike alerted when I sit down at the PC to type up my blog?  Baron may be a quick learner, but he's light years off having my Network Admin's Cracker skills and would need assistance at some point, even if it's just being fed our PC's core number or current IP addie?  You already supplied the former?

Who else would be sitting around the house in the middle of the day without what we oldies call a 'proper' job?  One of Earl Michael Barnabas' trusted young soldiers is who... Holding the fort there young man?  *waves...  Did Balliram call/text you earlier and specifically ask you to shift your ass down here and check out my blog because he would be tied up elsewhere?
Sheesh!   Text me an email addie and I'll copy paste the next one to you directly I've hit Publish you NANA!!! And don't give me that 'I don't know your cell number' crap...*falls over shrieking... You and your dear mama blew it once before, and chances are, hanging with this goonda will land you in the crud yet again.. Your admiration for his skills is misplaced and that's a fact...*sighs...

I just broke off to go out in the courtyard to fetch Sophie in and once again was taken aback by the huge pressure to my head, never mind my ears!  It's a catchment area now?  What the eff has been changed to cause this amazing phenomenon? *bolt-eyed...
Is there a point to this escalated unpleasantness?  Seriously?  Or is it just feeding our Controller's damaged ego?  While it's lame in the extreme, it certainly endorses what I've said all along.. Balliram belongs behind bars and certainly not controlling power circuits and phone lines.. *belches loudly....
*Nobby has begun barking wildly at this point*

Is the Strategist's giant Damage Control Team still 10 steps ahead of me?  Gently insisting to you that I continue to spout nothing but demented rubbish, and that Colin P. Balliram is no worse than any other Network Admin employed by our Head of Intelligence and basically he's only after a bit of a laugh?
*projectile vomits...
It's now 3.55pm and I get up to discover Himself up the ladder fiddling with his gates HERE... He doesn't like having his picture taken does our would-be Spy, but under the circumstances I give a toss.. Our power supply is directly affected by those gates, and should we have problems later with our electrics, there's your proof for you...
My goodness, Balliram!  Does it astonish you to find there's still fight left in this once so-easy target?  Though I'm destined to wear the Loser's badge forever, up against this vast army of the corrupt, it's great to have a sense of purpose after all these years...*beams..

Wednesday 2nd June at 3.40am...

I've just been into the kitchen to make coffee and almost immediately the fridge kicked in and then the deepfreeze followed suit, though they run off different jackpoints... I guess the audio monitoring transmitters can't pick up these background noises that are such a dead giveaway of the arrival of an uninvited guest in the power system... An area that needs working on Jannie?  *grins..
It doesn't really matter how carefully the Creep tries to jump in behind the telly, 9 times out of 10 there's that telltale creak...  Your average mark would be none the wiser?  Maybe so, but once they've endured the regular and seemingly inevitable dips to their lighting system as their Controller tests each jackpoint (looking specifically for the PC and telly?), it's possible they may wake up and notice what's happening..

The kitchen and lounge are the best areas to test this theory.. Both generally contain appliances that don't care in the least for a Controller's presence, and audibly protest as he arrives...
Any old banal conversation with a family member should do it (if your personal Controller is as obsessed as our Sicko is).  The sound of voices chatting in the living-room has the TV corner giving off a loud creak as our voices are amplifed and relayed next door.. While I always blether on about the TV corner, you should know that that's the exact point where the wireless fixed-line lookalike cable enters the lounge from outside.. Making more sense at last?  *winks..

Did Sean Mudaly (the tech from Telkom Overport) have a clue of the far- reaching results of his re-laying our cable all that time ago?  Or did he simply believe that we were to be Test Dummies for someone claiming to be an official operative for the NIA?  I guess many of the techs were, and are aware that our phonelines are now accessed and controlled by the likes of Nayager and Balliram.. Since der Kommissar's involvement in criminal activities have come to light, do these techs ever spare a thought for our predicament?  Again I'm betting the old chestnut 'We're just doing our job' will be trotted out.. Safely exonerating them from any possible feelings of guilt..

LATER at 4.30am...

I put the chicken livers on to cook and went into the lounge to straighten up.. Seconds later *thump* and he arrived behind the telly.. Tell me truly now.. Do you not find this behaviour just a leetle bit bizarre? Seriously?  He knows I'm in the lounge as I put a light on, and that will surely register on his system, but why the need for sound amplification at this hour of the day?  Force of habit and he wants his Superiors to know that he's on the job?  What job FFS?  A 65 year old retard shuffling about in the early hours is worthy of monitoring?  Bwaahaaahhaaa!

Lord, Mo!!! You picked a right bunch to run the show down this end!  You had them checked out thoroughly years back, before they got the nod?  By whom?
Your kleinboet already has a history of getting caught with his hand in the cookie-jar so I can only hope it wasn't on HIS recommendation you hooked up with the slime-ball Barnabas... Telling the Druglord to clean himself up and act respectable ten years back seemed like a grand idea at the time?  Again I ask - to whom FFS???
The entire Zone community is aware that Barnabas is as involved as he always was in the ever-increasing flood of banned substances throughout the area...  It doesn't matter, as long as he could fool the top Government Officials into believing he's on the straight and narrow?  *falls over laughing...

Are you having similar problems up your way with your other colleague of note, the porker Agliotti?  Could he be linked to the Craigavon disaster?  Does he have connections to the Fourways station? (if there is one?)  Man, nothing would surprise me if this were so...
Serves you right for handing over such enormous power to confirmed criminals, though it seemed like a genius idea at the time I bet..*snorts...

Can I anticipate reading Allen Spence's confession in the tabloids any time soon?  That since discovering that he's handed over the powerlines to criminals, he's been unable to sleep a wink, as he's aware of the risks should the system be abused?  Will he insist that he had no idea of Colin P. Balliram's affiliations to the underworld or his Mentor, der Kommissar's involvement in criminal activities?  You betcha...
Still, he knows now does our Al, and it's only a matter of time before he pulls the plug on this filthy operation hey Jannie?
He's fully aware that the emissions don't follow any safe guidelines and are poured out excessively at the whim of our unqualified Controller..
Base Stations rigged up at old-age homes, orphanages and schools, funded by the National Lottery FFS? Perfect!  *heaving...

No Mo, despite that you're easily the best looking and probably the brightest of the bunch, you can't be considered forward-looking at all... Employing the dregs of society to run the Big Brother Project had to backfire at some point, and I guess there's a chance its started to go downhill already..
Seriously - I mean, a Station Head who blatantly pimps for the National Police Commissioner? Decapitated toads in my hadeda pool?  A mock suicide/hanging?  Glass strewn across our driveway?  Fark, I could go on, but geez Mo, you get the picture...
You need to do a serious review of the quality of characters you've employed, starting with your own flesh and blood...*grins..
Have a good day dude,

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 2nd June 2010 at 1.42pm..