Saturday, June 19, 2010

MOB MENTALITY...

(begun Friday 18th June at 8.30am...)

Meanwhile, how's the Craigavon fiasco going?  You can bet that behind the scenes strings are being jerked and the case will either be postponed or delayed indefinitely until the victims/witnesses move on and lose interest... The mast is probably there to stay, and the same modus operandi will apply to the charges laid by Karl Muller against iBurst... Delay, delay, delay....
Jannie has neatly removed himself from the picture, making it that much harder for the charges to stick...

How's Karl these days?  Can he feel the net tightening around him?  Does he sense their presence in his home or has he the technical know-how to keep them out?  It's the powerlines Mr. Rocket Scientist... Look at your streetlight and check for the Telkom white multiplex boxes nearby... Or not... *shrugs...
Jannie could of course come to an agreement with the feisty Tracey-Lee Dorny and say the mast will be removed, but only if every single person involved is prepared to sign a Confidentiality Agreement..
It would be a risk, but I can bet she'd sign happily... Take it down quietly with no press leaks, mop your brow and put three more masts up a little further away out of sight, this time taking rather more care when setting up the link to their Controller situated in or near the complex?

It would shut her up, get the case and the bad publicity dropped and you could have your guys corrupt her phone lines and PC for evermore to remind her you don't capitulate without payment being exacted?  Get your Craigavon Controller to spike her appliances and cause her endless problems without continuing to damage her and her son's health quite so blatantly?  As long as you move the mast you'll come up smelling of roses, hey Janneman? *salutes..

The GW had said to go up to his car, ring the wireless bell, and he'd come to the kitchen door and disarm the alarm so I could get the birdseed from his boot... He asked when I got down again why I'd not rung the bell, and I'd just shrugged and said I had, three times, but it was either too cold or the tokoloshe had temporarily disabled it... *winks...
See, Balliram really NEEDS to feel he controls us.. He needs the sudden warm satisfaction of knowing how simple it is to put obstacles in my daily path, however minor... Too minor to snitch on?  Nope. None of his pettiness will go unreported, I promise...
Missus C's derisive cries of Liar, Liar will become as meaningless as all the rest of her calculated denials... *shrugs...

As Jannie regrettably chose to use the Mast switch-off ploy, will the Car Salesperson so often have resorted to 'But Colin wasn't even there!  He was at (fill in the blanks) so he couldn't have had anything to do with it!' *shrieks with mirth... C'mon folks, admit it, if you've heard that once, you've heard it a hundred times.. *yawns....
Imagine if I'd been allowed to blog from the start *ah... the quad bike has arrived down in the valley... without my every word being carefully denied and trashed?  That no careful editing had been allowed from the beginning, leaving out chunks of my allegations that may just have interested you?

This entire Big Brother Operation involves billions, and when you consider the strangle-hold that Balliram and the Rotten Apples have over my every word and deed, does it not make more sense?  The steady and continuous stream of careful derision designed specifically to have you discount my every allegation and continue to applaud my attackers?  *grins..
What's happened as a result is I suppose, fairly predictable.. It's the old 'what doesn't kill you' syndrome that's kicked in, and despite the odd flicker of self-pity that gets past my dented armour, for the most part I'm jolly pleased with myself...  I've only to wonder whether my old lady would be proud of me now (wherever the heck she is) and I fancy she would indeed.. Fooling myself?

White guilt?  Hell yes!  But it's oddly selective and applies only to the deliberate lack of education given to the majority in this country and the blindingly obvious results of this wickedness.. That thousands will be gratefully herded into tin ovens and told they are temporary homes, while funds supposedly for Development are funnelled straight into the FatCats pockets as usual...  You can see this practise of dumbed down education continues today, but do I see you organising mass rally's to protest?  I think not...

My Good Neighbour and his family have been persuaded that I am no more than a mischief-making gossip who masquerades as a do-gooder?  It wouldn't have been difficult to do, as he's always found me odd, has he not?  I've never been afraid to tell him that I'm wary of the extreme hypocrisy (sp) displayed by so many tub-thumping, church-attending so-called christians, though I've always hastened to add that he wasn't included among those numbers...

The thing is guys - Pride is a dangerous thing ja, but I'm proud of my Luxmi string, and I'm proud that Mohamed took the time to stop over the weekend and give me a hug and a beautiful bunch of roses, and that another friend phoned with a free ticket to the Brian Adams concert.. How chuffed was I when the young Foreman Road representative took my hand and gave me a hug when I flew into Dodge on Thursday?
I'm also proud that my name and numbers were given to the Abahlali's Sbu Zidoke, though I can't undo the carefully engineered smear campaign that has muddied his name in these parts...
I'm still delighted when any of our local cops smile and greet me, and am lifted by the smallest of kind gestures...

It is in Balliram and his colleague's best interests to have you buy their version of my character, for there is a great deal at stake here...*belches.. Despite all this, I still tend to whine peevishly on occasion, but I'm working on it... *grins cheerfully..

LATER at 11.50am

As I was saying - The kid rang me on the fixed line as they neared Durban, though the cordless phone handset next to me stayed silent and only the main set in the lounge rang... I tried the dud phone a while later and got an engaged signal instead of a dial tone... I remarked on this after they'd arrived home and was unsurprised when the GW tried it and it worked perfectly.. It's the little things isn't it Creep?  *winks...
Somewhere along the line I guess my continued torture was quietly given an official nod or two..
Nothing that will ever be admitted to, but the enthusiasm and dedication displayed by this criminal, indicates that he has more than just Barnabas' blessing..

In my own small way, I've proved to be a neat and ongoing distraction from some of the other harsh realities of life?  I've seen the Pack's bloodlust displayed on the forums and imagine it's no different on the local WUGS.. The mob mentality at its finest? *teeth... What other reason could there be for this continued criminal behaviour?    We're not spies or terrorists, and have already given up a frightening amount of the GW's pension to the taxman..
The small continuing glitches to our appliances have Balliram's grubby paws on each incident and show that his unhealthy obsession hasn't lessened in any way over the years... A useful Tool hey Jannie?
You've managed between you to minimize his close relationship with the now publicly outed criminal Nayager, and have since paired him up for the most part with the equally despicable Crumb?  *belches..

Something's changed on the MTB over at Howard College, and now there's no sign at all of the one or two giant sodium-based orange beauties that always nestled among the rest.. Complaints from Manor Gardens residents of dogs howling at night for no apparent reason? Of people feeling nauseous and suffering odd symptoms?  It's probably nothing as interesting as that, but just old Leonard Els trying out different combinations for a change...
We had a bit of rain *an error occured while saving... last night and as a result, everything seems that bit sharper and cleaner today...*beams...

Saturday 19th June at 3.30am..

My attempts to publish yesterday afternoon were hysterical.. You were there?  *goes purple.. I'm guessing the Pig was home and waiting for the soccer to begin.. Why not show off a bit for the troops in the meantime?
With my utter lack of logic or commonsense I pretty much sit there waiting for the final axe to fall as he fouls each stumbling effort I make.. So malicious on this latest occasion, that I was about to tell him to keep blogger and stuff it where the sun don't shine, when he was suddenly gone...*poof!*... No doubt the Match had just started and his ADD had him losing interest in me as fast as it had begun..*chokes...

At this point I hazard he doesn't know what he wants.. I'm pretty much all he has that prevents him from sinking into obscurity and becoming just another crooked Controller.. One of dozens installed across the country who work with local criminals willingly to thieve information.. One whose skills at cracking and destruction may once have been legend in this small pond, but who's long since been overtaken by younger, sharper contenders..
What is it that elevates him beyond being just another run-of-the-mill IT criminal?  Any ideas?  *winks...

Along with the deliberate blocking of my communications to the Foreman Road representative, comes the mischief now with my sister in the UK.  I'd blogged that her call to me recently had been dropped and now she's not getting my replies to her emails... Three times I'd resent my mail to her and nothing appears her end. I've tried using both Reply and creating a new mail and neither now work.. Why?  Given the opportunity I'd dearly love to ask her whether there are fresh scars in the road outside their home in Lichfield.. Whether THEIR lights behave badly, and they lose appliances regularly...
I'd leaned over while battling to blog yesterday and switched on the desk lamp. The bulb blew immediately. *winks..
There was some big shit coming into our home from an irritated and irresponsible manipulator and when I checked in the bathroom mirror straight after logging off, I found my leathery cheeks were bright red.  Haikona!  Embarrassment at my own feeble efforts, or rage at the Creep's persistent vindictiveness?  Or something else entirely?  *interested....

I'm becoming bored by my own futile and *an error occurred while saving..rhetorical ramblings.. If Balliram continues his nonsense, chances are he will have to  look elsewhere for his entertainment and yours.. Stay safe...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 19th June 2010 at 3.22pm.