Friday, June 18, 2010

I AM AN ISLAND...

(begun Thursday 17th June at 4.55am...)

Some of the things I encounter are just so weird I'm actually torn whether to share or not... I'd been sitting outside defrosting in the warm sunshine yesterday morning when I became aware of a faint but persistent drone.. It fluctuated a bit and came and went, and at first I'd thought maybe the Creep had left his Bunker aircon unit running...  Eventually curiosity got the better of me, and I got up and stood in front of the section of our wall that had been deliberately broken down during der Bunker's construction... I raised both hands in the air towards der Bunker and immediately the pins and needles kicked in.. Hau!   I stood there like that for a full minute, absolutely delighted by this new phenomenon, before moving a fraction to the left, when the feeling immediately returned to my hands.. The faint background drone had stopped and it was shortly afterwards that I heard el Monstro noisily re-adjusting his gates....

It was so strange, even I had to question whether I'd temporarily lost the plot...*laughs... Anyways, tuck this latest madness away in your head and I'll let you know if a repeat ever occurs, or whether it was a one-off moment of extreme senility.....

And here's an aside... On Saturday evening the 12th June when our TV screen had been blacked out three times (twice during the UK/USA game), I'd called our ex-Treasurer's home to see whether they too had a similar problem and was told they didn't... Just in case the Dream Team would have you believe it was a network problem..*teeth..  On that particular occasion our TV screen blacking out had everything to do with the comings and goings through those dodgy gates, though as a rule it's never done in error, but deliberately and with malice of forethought... *winks...

Friday 18th June at 3.10am..

Someone else in charge of our online activities last night?  Which nanny was it this time?  Apart from all the house lights dipping fractionally as I was typing up my previous blog, and one rather strange occurrence ( I suddenly found my blog page minimised and could see the Desktop in the background), none of the usual crud happened, and certainly not el Monstro's fave ploy of a dropped iBurst connection...
With the Soccer on I guess he has to resort to using the hired help on occasion... *waves to the Sweeper...

It was the night before that I'd clicked on a Mybroadband news headline and found the Strategist up close and personal...*rears back.... An old file photo or more recent?   I was fairly grossed out to find myself literally beaming at the sight of him, and the news of his return to vodacom... (Balliram and his hordes are not the only Sickos around, apparently...*coughs...)
He was always at his strongest and most persuasive as voda3g and he needs to recover lost ground quite urgently, so it makes sense that he returns in that particular disguise.. Heita Hola?  WTF?  *waves anyways...
His shady butt must have been burning with all the grovelling kisses planted on it in the welcome back thread read last night..*grins.. An unseemly scramble to have themselves seen as supporters of this powerful telecoms Agent who can if he chooses, achieve miracles on your behalf?  Whatever role he decides to wear, I'm happier he's re-emerged from the shadows to continue working the room...

It's just force of habit that has me continuing to log in at the bblounge site... Stirton dutifully continues to post articles which are apparently read by people who can't be bothered to sign in.. I guess it's time to join their numbers now that it's Game Over?  I was only ever the ball, to be kicked about and ridiculed for the pleasure of the judgementally impaired...*cackles...  Wise? Loud?  Sure hal, whatever you say dude... *curtseys ingratiatingly....
And the WUGS  have nothing to do with Mo Shaiks Big Brother technology, nor Telkoms FTTH, nor the harnessing of powerlines by the likes of local Druglords, right?  

It had to happen that I turn my beady gaze on to the Service to the Community Award Winner... I've always wondered at the role he plays over there at Sydenham Heights...  He's permitted to read my blog and yet he persists in telling me he's not connected to the internet.. Where does that put him then?  A wugger fosho...*beams....
Is he aware that he's being used as a portal for the likes of Balliram and Lazarus to hop into Block B and stealthily invade the computer users there? (Bad wording but you get my drift?)
Was it via HIS laptop that the illegal electricity connection run to No. 602 was discovered, and the entire 6th floor isolated and the power supply cut off as a result?  I struggle to see him as anything other than a good guy being used as a pawn by the Corrupt... Boot up and leave it on?  Is that about all he is ordered to do?  *nods..

Just as there has to be a PC or laptop active at our Motherbody Meetings?  Did it amuse you when I reported I'd sat too temptingly near to a laptop strategically placed on the desk at one of our Motherbody Meetings in Nayager's office and I'd shut it down?  At how swiftly Ronnie had appeared shortly afterwards?  *laughing.. Never a dull moment guys!  At our last gathering in that office it was the Temp. Head of Station herself that activated the so-necessary laptop and kept it close for the duration.. Wise move that... *roffels..
Who is it that listens in so avidly (and I'm betting illegally) to what's discussed during those VOIPED sessions?  Anyone that knows how to hack in?  Most certainly Nayager and Balliram....*shrugs...

I was delighted yesterday when I'd pulled up briefly outside our Secretary's home to put a missive in her box and a patrolling SAPS van had waited till I was safely back in my car before going on it's way... These days I'm inclined to take offence when anyone dare suggest that the entire staff of Dodge City are corrupt... Even in Admin. there are those who must battle with their conscience as they witness the daily corruption employed by their superiors... Keeping carefully silent has become an art form up that way, if you value your job...*sighs..

Why are my attempts to mail the CPF Minutes to the Foreman Road Informal Settlement representative repeatedly blocked?  I'm fairly sure he's given me a valid email addie but they're regularly bounced back as a Failed Delivery... (BTW Jannie, the guy uses a webmail addie...) Some sort of corrupt political manipulation?  Just as I've never been able to communicate with my CPF Chair at his .gov address?   Shrug me off as seeing shadows where none exist if you will, but if you've *at this point Balliram dropped my iBurst connection... been paying any sort of attention, you will know that it's always been tradition for SAPS Sydenham to deliberately put obstacles in the path of the Sector Policing Forum Members, to keep them toothless, and that rule of thumb hasn't changed one iota since Nayager's removal... *spews over the Crumbs police-issue boots..

There were  at least five SAPS officers filling their baskets at the Biscuit factory shop in Pinetown yesterday afternoon when we pulled in..  I struck up a conversation with one of them to find they'd travelled all the way up from Durban South to do their shopping.. He asked me if I was a cop and I replied in the negative, and listened as what must have been their senior officer took a call and said, No Boss, we're busy right now... Was someone being hijacked or murdered right at that moment?  Were they needed desperately by some unfortunate victim?  Were all the vans at their station out to lunch?    The shortage of police vehicles at Dodge is a sore point and raised fairly regularly, and yet the Crumb and his fellow officers appear to have no problems deploying that larnie gold bus for their field-trips to Yorill's  *for the second time my iBurst connection is dropped....  Meeow?  Do the SAPS rules and regulations stipulate that that particular vehicle may not be used to attend crime scenes but be kept for mostly frivolous journeys?  
Or was their visit that day to the eatery in Springfield Park actually a working brunch, as the techs fiddled on the nearby mast?  Were they in fact sitting there testing the audio reception and trying to improve it for the odd occasions that unwary Pensioners chose that site for their Thursday morning tea breaks?   An occupation that seems nowadays to take precedence over attending to real crimes taking place...*nauseated...

If an ordinary policeman's mandate to fight crime now includes spending working hours eavesdropping on the elderly, it's no wonder crime is out of hand...  Why don't you bite me Crumb?  *finger....  No, no, it was your lunchbreak at 11.30am, and it's typically lame of me to suggest it was anything else?  It would only have taken a minute sitting there, to hear whether our conversation had been amplified sufficiently, before you left...
My dogged attempts to wake the gullible remain a total failure.. Once I'd discovered that you collectively found my musings on how simple it would be to contact the Dean of UCT's Medical faculty reprehensible, as opposed to justifiable, I should've known you already had a problem telling right from wrong...
It was too late then and its too late now... *shrugs...

While I very much doubt Law Enforcement Agencies or their Proxies have to produce a warrant before invading your computer (waves to the Gupta Boyz), for some stupid reason I still thought hacking was considered illegal.. Silly me?  And yet here we have an entire generation of our youth being blatantly encouraged and tutored in this art form?  For local user groups to be told that it's a fine thing to do and as simple as pie?  That they'll never be caught and it's also for a good cause?  That's about right hey Jannie?  Hal? *sags... Once I'd been shown the vast difference between a hacker and a Cracker I realised just what I was enduring, didn't I dear?  *looks at the unfortunate Sicko...

No doubt it's also a testing ground to find those who stand out from other wuggers by actually enjoying invading the privacy of the unsuspecting and even occasionally tweaking some random program to fluster the User? 
*Are you sure you want to navigate away from this page?You have unsaved changes.*  This is the message I'm now getting each time I hit Publish...or the alternative, Press OK to continue, or Cancel to stay on the current page. 

Peace..

----oOo---

Friday 18th June 2010 at 4.02pm..