Saturday, April 24, 2010

UNPLUGGED....

(begun Saturday 24th April at 3.20am...)

I moved my digital bedside clock sometime last year over to the far side of the bedroom.  I seldom if ever keep my cellphone next to me.  I bet it's pretty much agreed by now that I'm electro-magnetic sensitive and probably more so than most, due to the amount of metal fillings in my big mouth... *shrugs...
A legacy most certainly left to me in 2005 around the same time B.Snr. walked into a rogue mast emission.. Nothing special at all then?  No?  I'd say the difference lies in the fact that the emissions in our home vary so greatly and are as a direct result of Balliram's manipulation of our power supply...

The way I've so often been able to put my hand up in front of the computer monitor and literally FEEL the wall of heat coming from it.. The shocking pins and needles I feel in my right hand sometimes, as I hold the mouse... The stabbing pain in my right wrist that occasionally occurs as I touch the keyboard...  These experiences are not the norm, but happen often enough for me to share with you the wonders of modern technology...  Never mind the permanent buzzing in my ears, of more interest is the immense pressure in my ears that is a frequent occurrence and can hit me as I walk into the passage or the kitchen or if I stand next to the telly... Certainly not always, but astonishing when it happens... *blinks..

The fact that both the fat dog and I seem to experience more of these strange symptoms in the bedroom (directly facing the valley and any number of the huge lamps being run from St. Theresa's to promote the signal) has me believing firmly that Balliram 'adjusts' the amount of EMR we get as the mood takes him... That I'm often already awake and lying there in amazement as my hand begins to burn and die, at which point Sophie's ears begin to drive her nuts and she dives off the bed and leaves the room...
She doesn't have fillings so I'd be interested to hear your ideas... We both suffer from severe psychosomatic delusions?  Really?  Sure there are metal springs in the mattress which doubtless exacerbate the effect, but why doesn't this effect us all the time if the level of emissions is constant and stable?

Since listening to Barrie Trower's podcast it's confirmed what I've claimed all along.. That Balliram is indeed attacking us using the power system directly.  The same phenomenon is happening to Sue the Book and being felt by Missus B.Snr.  It's unlikely that any of the Blessed Chosen would admit they feel the heat and cramps though I'd be very surprised were Bernie and his Missus unscathed.   Have any of the Chosen complained to their Project Contacts of these weird symptoms, or do they all remain judiciously silent?  *curious..

Happily, and despite my misgivings. I experienced few problems when I went to blog yesterday, apart from the two 'Error in saving' messages.. Was el Monstro busy elsewhere or was he carefully sitting on his hands to confuse the issue?  I'd go with the latter... Is there a section in the Art of War on microwave attacks?  A practise, according to Mr. Trower, favoured during the Cold War.... *gags...
Another charming option available via the Big Brother technology which, along with the audio-monitoring abilities, was left out of the Sales Pitch when you bought in....

Has the Director herself been treated to any of this weirdness in her own home or is their punishment still restricted to the construction planned on their back doorstep?  Balliram and his Mentor Nayager had best tread extremely carefully in this regard.
For if the Director and the Principal were to notice their houselights dipping however fractionally, and to experience ANY of the other symptoms I've mentioned (their are several more), it would be tantamount to proof that Nayager and Balliram are as active as ever, working for Barnabas and the ShaikBoyz....
My bet is that they're now even able to operate some of the options with just a Smart Phone, but that a laptop or PC is preferable...

Our Network Admin has been persuaded to change some of his tactics and the stupid electronic device that activates outside the window here has remained strangely silent after all this time.. He tried something different for a bit and replaced the buzzing with a faint but persistent hiss.. (almost like gas escaping from a bottle), but I remarked on the sound aloud each time he activated it, and right now I hear nothing... *belches..

*It's now 4.25am and the sound of branches cracking loudly comes from somewhere out in the valley... There was a fair amount of noisy music playing earlier and I guess a car was parked not too far away..*

I was delighted to see life again on the bblounge Forum when I visited last night, though a different link to Trower's podcast was given:   http://www.pod702.co.za/podcast/best...419JCWBEST.mp3
You can come back now guys!   I'm frankly astonished at how these young IT intellectuals refuse to accept how easily they've been manipulated by the Strategist and his obliging supporters...
I would suggest with the years spent hanging out on irc and other Forums, Jannie is more than au fait with mischief-making... *grins... That he knows just how to yank your collective egotistical chains to cause dissent and misery...
Come back you nanas, and accept that you've been conned by a Pro and move on... Or not... *yawns...

Did I show you THESE pics I took on Thursday 15th April from the upstairs parking lot at Waste Centre in Umgeni Road?  I can't remember.. Check out the vast bank of floodlights all active at 10.48am down at the Moses Mabhida stadium... There've been several outraged letters in the Press on the appalling cost of keeping that stunning edifice lit night after night, but I'm guessing that most people are unaware that those floodlights INSIDE are running all day as well... *vomits violently....
Swing by the Waste Centre and drive to the upstairs parking where you'll be able to verify my claims...

The extra power and vital water runoffs are the most obvious reasons for keeping the Big Brother Project from the general public.  Are all of the Chosen informed of these necessities, or are they left to figure it out for themselves?  Was my Good Neighbour's Missus told that ALL the added lights they've been persuaded to install are the reason for the huge increased costs to the Consumer?  Or were they assured of a Special rate?  *looks at the Director with great interest....
The Councillor's Cousin just up the Crescent should in theory be paying an enormous utility bill for the vast amount of water run off from her little property alone.. (Check the degradation to the road surface at the foot of her driveway)..
Are the Suckers like us, who are left out of the Loop, subsidising the Chosen ones utility bills?

The pretty little 2-door Blue Beemer wasn't parked in Balliram's garage when I looked the other day... Add that to the vanished jetski and the black Rodeo and you have to wonder at the cost of the silver Beemer he now drives... *blinks.
No, I dont think for one minute they are financially strapped for cash.. I do however think it's a desperate attempt to keep a lower profile after all this time...
His activities as an Insurance scammer are the very least of his criminal behaviour, but just in case anyone comes sniffing around, it would be wiser to shed some of the more obvious perks of the job, hey Bali?  *winks..
He continues to operate under an official nod from the PTB, as does his original Mentor, Nayager... Though One-Eyed-Jack's contract won't be found on any written order, will it?  Deliberately tasked to engineer organised crime throughout the Zone in an ongoing effort to persuade the terrified community members that the Big Brother Project is their only hope and that by covering their properties with huge spotlights they will somehow be safer...*snorts... What the suckers aren't told is how simple it is for their Controller to deactivate their lights individually, should they wish to... A small oversight?  HAH!  Just as the Chosen mostly aren't informed of the VOIP option enabling the likes of Nayager and Balliram to actually HEAR the private conversations taking place in your home, or the invisible cameras on the streetlight cowlings that can be activated by typing in a code number on the computer..

What really intrigues me is your cowed acceptance of a known Druglord who's been handed the reins of this technological wizardry here in the Zone... That you insist the fellow has changed and is now a respectable member of society is bizarre in itself, when you KNOW in your heart that he still owns the drug empire here and beyond, despite all his efforts to appear innocent...
Banned substances are flooding the area now more than ever, and you would have me believe Earl doesn't see a penny in profit?  Pffft...  Sure, I bet he regards it as a mere sideline these days, put up next to his addiction to stolen information via the new technology...
Omnipotent would be the word hey Earl?  Absolutely bloody omnipotent!  The thrill of moving your pawns about the board as you choose?  Spending delicious hours mulling over each new bit of juicy stolen information as you decide how best to use it to your advantage... Balliram and his Superiors will claim that he is watching the Druglord and waiting for him to make an error so they can nab him.. Bullshit!   Balliram is feeding him stolen information as much now as he ever was, and you know it... *shrugs..

Peace julle...

---oOo---
Saturday 24th April 2010 at 1.08pm