Friday, April 23, 2010

HOW HIGH CAN YOU JUMP....?

(begun Friday 23rd April at 4.20am.....)

This may well be the last blog I'm allowed to publish.... Who knows......

Damnation! I know I started a new blog yesterday, but for the life of me I can't find the notepad...*fumes... No matter...
I'd dropped by St. Theresa's yesterday to deliver fresh spinach to Sister Stephen.  While there I'd gone in to see the Director and as usual had overstayed my welcome..*sighs.. I do that sometimes...*waves to the Trouble-Shooter merrily....
So I gave her the link to Barrie Trower's podcast of the 702 interview and asked that she listen to it. I suggested that it could be used in the fight to have the development at 91 Hugo Road stopped.  After all, who in their right mind would build a residential complex literally a stone's throw from a cell mast?

Who indeed....*sags.... According to the map I have in front of me, the Briardene Primary school sits in Ison Road on the border between Briardene and Greenwood Park.  On the edge of a vast green area that would require a fairly powerful base-station to push Mo Shaik's Big Brother Wireless signals out satisfactorily...
Is there a WiFi Mast in Ison Road?  Or is the school itself the mast?  *vomits.... WTF is going on here?  *looks at the Hugo Road Activist.... You have no grand-daughters as yet, and besides, despite their impeccable credentials, Barrie Trower and Karl Muller spout rubbish?  Their studies are mere scare-mongering bullshit?  May I guess that the podcast link I gave the Director yesterday is not one you're in a position to use in your battle against the Hugo Road Developers, Messrs. Rosean cc. after all?
Until the casualties of this technological warfare include your own kith and kin, you inist on seeing the Big Brother Project as the only means of saving the country?

I spoke the truth when I warned you that Nayager and Balliram were intercepting your private calls, be they fixed line or cellphone.. I spoke the truth when I said they have the means to eavesdrop in your own home and most certainly they engage in this practise frequently... You're now in a position where you can't tell friend from foe... However much I would like to help you, it appears you've boxed yourself in, and you will be forced to sit back and watch the proposed developments go ahead after all...

If you genuinely wish to stop them, may I suggest that you jump the chain of command (yes - risking further reprisals of this nature), and contact the Head of the local Hawks, Johan Booysens?  Whether he's prepared to get involved in the obvious corruption surrounding Messrs. Kaye and Kussial Architectural Consultant's client, Rosean cc. is another matter, but you carry the clout to at least try...
Alternatively, you yourself could contact Martin Welz of Noseweek and ask whether he'd be interested to know that so many Catholic Institutions are now operating as mini-base stations, despite the hazards to the occupants, be they the very young or the elderly?

Eh, what a tangled web hey?   Tell me again if you would, how many of the endless run of corrupt officials revealed daily in the Press  *an error occurred saving* are now wearing the orange suits handed out by the Correctional Services?   Even Sifiso Zulu, pronounced guilty on five charges, strolled out on bail to continue committing offences...
I guess that the Project Authors would have done better to have given priority to building more prisons and to pumping a few million into the judiciary system, before they greedily began carving up the roads and co-opting the weak and vulnerable to their Grand Scheme...

I've long entertained the notion that it was you that finally raised the alarm on Nayager and Balliram's extra-curricular activities, and therefore I was unsurprised at the sudden renewed development plans on your doorstep.  I think you can safely regard it as punishment for your stepping out of line?
The question is, are you going to take it lying down?  Writing letters and making noise aren't going to stop this lot...  You're going to have to realise that every single plan you come up with will be monitored and relayed back to your Punishers, leaving the corrupt ten steps ahead of you at all times... *another Error occurred while saving*.

der Kommissar doesn't have the skills to manage the technology on his own... Without Balliram to assist him, he is nothing... Whether the Cracker purports to have jumped ship and insists he now works for the Good guys (chokes) is neither here nor there.  It's a blatant lie.   You can do the math I'm sure...*shrugs...
Barnabas will insist he can't do without the Cracker.. I disagree. (Well, I would, wouldn't I?).  Remove him from the equation, sic the Hawks onto Rosean. cc. and you're in with a chance.... Dim-witted over-simplification?  You think?

I find I'm just too old to really care about blocking this so-called progress... Be it in the form of a crazed residential development a few hundred yards from a cell mast or not..*yawns...  My only interest in the matter lies in my willingness to support anyone and anything that leads to the total downfall of Nayager and his IT Monkey, Colin P. Balliram.
el Monstro's now unrestrained and continuous attacks on our PC have become tiresome in the extreme, and I can't help but take them as direct assaults on our Sector Policing Forum... The degradation and interference of all calls pertaining to other CPF Members remains an indication of the efforts gone to, to keep us toothless...  *hopes Holson is listening....

Salacious Crumb, despite his obsequious grovelling at the recent Motherbody AGM, is a staunch supporter of this initiative.. Hands up how many of you have ever seen him display quite so many teeth as when he fussed over the second interim Station Head?  Check out THIS picture.... *falls over laughing...
Don't make the error of filing my accusations under the banal Personal Grudge section... Laz has already begun exhibiting clear signs of the megalomania that has so undermined his previous Mentor, One-Eyed Jack.. He's just a wee bit better at disguising it.... *snorts....

Our Network Admin postures and prances so wildly of late, as I struggle to type up my blogs, that it's a given I'm soon to be shut down permanently... After 10 years of battling with the technology, I'm as retarded as ever when it comes to the Internet, and the simplest of tweaks have me stopped cold... *shrugs...
If you wish me to STFU for once and for all, by all means encourage this criminal.. If however, you're still interested in hearing the truth of the gigantic scam you've bought into, I suggest you let this mean-minded crook know... Dear lord! You're not afraid of him are you?
Don't tell me you have any respect for him left at all FFS.... He is the single most stunning example of everything that is totally rotten about the Big Brother Project, and if you don't see that by now, you should just be able to hear the faint sounds of the band playing a Glen Miller tune as you head for the ocean floor....

Overnight it's gone from summer to winter, and autumn didn't get a look in... Brrr..... A cold wind howls outside and yesterday's heat is just a vague memory...
There was an article on Jackie Dewar of the SPCA in the Natal Mercury 22nd April, Page 10... Look at her and see what this tiny woman carries with her daily...
Take her some flowers.  Go down to that hellhole and seek her out and give her a bloody hug why don't you?  Take the time to briefly draw some of the pain away from her by acknowledging what she goes through daily... Not your style?
Too busy scrambling for a fast buck off the back of this filthy Project?

The mybroadband.co.za log-in has forgotten my password for the last two nights in a row and apart from one or two remarks, bblounge is deader than a dodo... My time is up?  Come in Boat No. 3?
Do you really see the changes that Barrie Trower says can be made to the Wireless technology to make it safer, being carried out?  Naa.... If you or yours turn out to be a casualty of this technological warfare it's just tough titty dudes...
SITA is a corrupt organisation?  Say it isn't so, Gav old son!!!! *winks... Balliram has links to that institution as well as to Interpol?  Never mind my predicament, I guess you're all screwed one way or another, and going to find out soon enough just how fast and how high you can jump when ordered to by the Corrupt... *sighs...

LATER at 7.30am..

The GW says I could be had up for both slander and libel.  My staunchest deaf and blind non-supporter yet..*laughs...
Would the Ballirams share the dock with me?  Long before I attempted to defend my own stupidity, were these two crowing to their audience on the web of my every utterance and deed... How, with the assistance of their Mentor and friend, the now proven-to-be corrupt Nayager, they had gained control over our power circuits and had our house VOIPED to the hilt...
Do I hear the idiot Alan Spence (Superintendent of Electricity for Durban) supporting my claims?  Mike Oliver?  Would you step up to the plate and verify my allegations if need be?  FAT chance!!!

How embarrassing then for the PTB, for one so slandered, defamed and derided, to finally take the Internet stand and speak of the truth behind this brave new scheme to save the country... Cuff me baby!!! Who will start the ball rolling?
Captain Lazarus, who claims he was NEVER Nayager's man, but who happily took charge of the entire contract shooting at Siripath Field in October 2008?  Short of pulling the trigger himself, as guilty as the sniper ever is?
Alan Spence, bright (!) enough to qualify as an Electrical Engineer but willing to hand power circuits to the utterly corrupt and unqualified to control, while claiming he's 'just doing his job?'
Mike Sutcliffe the Dodgy City Manager whose own corrupt dealings number too many to mention and continue as I write?
Jannie van Zyl, currently managing iBurst, and who I still maintain has the power to pull this Rubbish Next Door off my disfigured back?
It's make your mind up time janneman.... Either I've been of some use to you and yours, or I've been no more than the butt of your ongoing cruel entertainment... Get over yourself and see to it that Balliram is sent packing to Kokstad soon, or have him shut me up permanently..

You will never get a clearer insight into the results of your Blessed Big Brother Project, while Crooked Crackers are a dime-a-dozen...
You hesitate?  Get on with it man, for I haven't all day to hang about!  *roffels... Have blogger issue me with a banning order, or for once and for all have my Network Admin replaced by a monitor I could at least PRETEND was Good....

Peace...

PS:  Apart from the two Errors in Saving, it's proven an uneventful blogging effort.  My shotgun rider has saved me ?  

---oOo---

Friday 23rd April 2010 at 9.33am....