Wednesday, April 21, 2010

THE SNOW-JOB....

(begun Tuesday 20th April at 5.00am....)

My wheels are back on the road, though in the end we didn't use the good christian lad's services after all.. Instead, the long-suffering GW spent the better part of the day somewhere up in Pinetown and R800 plus, before the brakes were pronounced mended...*shrugs..

The matter of near deification of Clive Gounden by the Press was raised after a CPF Meeting last night.  Another SBV Heist robber given parole and a hero's (sp) welcome after serving a fraction of his sentence.  Unlike his colleague Apalsamy Parker who claimed that the stolen millions were needed to fund Umkhonto we Sizwe (SP), Gounden boldly implied that he knows where the missing millions are stashed... *blinks...
I guess his brief is to simply muddy the waters further.  Apart from some sort of juicy pension scheme set up to keep the thieves silent on their release, I'm betting you can kiss the bulk of the loot goodbye...

After all, it served it's purpose and allowed the Shaikboyz to install their candidate as President, and bought Barnabas his new position as Overlord for the Big Brother Operations here in the Zone.  How much of the loot was spent on buying up strategic properties dotted about the area is anyone's guess, but I'd hazard that this practise is still ongoing...*looks at Earl....

If there's a street in say, Asherville, whose residents have piqued the interest of the Druglord, and yet which lacks one of his designated Controllers, the most vulnerable of the residents will be singled out for repeated harrassment until they give up and put their property on the market... With his control of the cameras and phonelines, and access to any amount of petty thieves or worse, via his Puppet Nayager, it's now a simple matter to terrorise a family into moving, leaving their property to be snapped up by the Druglord for his chosen Controller...*yawns...

Wednesday 21st April at 3.50am...

I've not forgotten the importance of writing things down before they leave my head forever, but have found it increasingly difficult of late to give a toss...

The more irritable Balliram and Nayager become at my refusal to blog, the less inclined I am to share... Perverse Toad!!!  It could well be the increased attacks on our PC since the Ferret Delon was invited to participate over the Easter weekend, and the gay abandon employed in degrading our phones even further, that have me digging my heels in....
Yesterday we were treated to a Java worm and disconnected from iBurst regularly and repeatedly as a result.. I've claimed often enough that should a Nasty make it past our AV and Firewall, it won't be due to carelessness on our part, but rather, deliberately engineered by our charming Network Admin, and this is precisely what's happening at the moment... *belches..

The continued and petty Error 718's pale by comparison to the delights originating in the East and now finding their way onto our system... *finger to el Monstro....
In return I've become more vocal, and on every possible occasion I will introduce the fact that Nayager and Balliram continue to operate the spy technology with what's quite obviously their Superior's blessing.
At one point yesterday our landline was slammed with such rage I was forced to reset it at the jackpoint *cackles... Stealth?  What stealth FFS?!!  My god Jannie!  What were you and yours THINKING???

Another huge black pall of smoke rose from Mayville yesterday morning HERE... I heard much later that it was shacks burning down at the Cato Crest settlement, and I can only hope that the two fires were genuine accidents and not manipulated mischief...
There was an updated newsletter from the Abahlahli base-Mjondolo in my box yesterday.. The Trouble-Shooter has been away on leave a mere month and problems have already re-surfaced at Kennedy Road...*gags... Will he be bluntly told that it's not worth his job to assist, no matter how dastardly the crimes down there?  *sickened....

We held our CPF Motherbody elections last night and I'm delighted to say there were very few changes made.. A most agreeably smiling Salacious Crumb oversaw the proceedings while his Superior, Kolonel dv looked on... A vast change from the sullen and put-upon Comms. Officer that attended our last Sector Forum Meeting... *grins...  It's ALL about acting and appearance is it not Lazzie?  *slaps on it's own greasepaint...

In the month since she was co-opted from Chats. Station to hold the fort here, I guess the Crumb has done a complete snow-job on the Officer, and she even managed to squeeze in Nayager's favourite remark during her address.. To the effect that Sector Forums are not the place to take complaints regarding the police and that this demoralises the Force?  *falls over laughing..
Could this attitude contribute to the fact that only 56 members attended our CPF AGM out of the thousands that populate the Zone?  Could it?  *hysterical...

To his credit this was not a line trotted out by Matthysen. Not yet anyways... She was most certainly pleasant enough, but as soon as she began extolling the Crumb's virtues, the collective eye-rolling began and her credibility took a nose-dive... And no, in case you're wondering, I wasn't alone in my conclusions... *snorts...

Meanwhile the scare tactics favoured by the Goondaboys continue.... Our VC's car had to go in for the alternator to be repaired and he was given a loan car... Overnight, the loan car's door handle was tampered with as it stood in his driveway with the gates firmly locked... Impossible?
How often do the Rotten Apple's droogs stand quietly whispering to local dogs as they toss tidbits over the walls?  Befriending them slowly for months until they're assured the animals will stay more or less silent when they finally jump over into properties?
The indoor audio-monitoring will alert Balliram to any sounds made by those sleeping inside and he would relay this to the clandestine visitors.. It's a simple matter for him to douse the lights temporarily as well, so that if need be, the employees can dot the electrical devices about the chosen one's property and tamper with vehicles at will... *yawns...

All of this and more, soon to be coming to YOUR quiet suburb, if it hasn't begun already... Go ask the locals living near the Mountain Rise Station in Pietermaritzburg if they're not experiencing all this weirdness?  I'm betting that their situation is almost a carbon copy of ours... That despite the removal of the Crooked Station Head, the Project is fully installed in that area and continues to be run by the equivalent of our own Network Admin..*gags.. Who will the beleaguered (sp) community turn to, when it appears that even the good cops have been ordered to turn a blind eye?

Despite the lateness of the hour, and almost as if he'd seen me arrive home, the Principal called last night..*winks..  Turns out the proposed development adjacent to Hugo Road and St. Theresa's is still very much on track and thundering ahead... He smells a rat?  Why, I've had a peg on my nose for years young man, and way before the use of that piece of prime land was conceived of, to cause mischief... *shrugs.. If the Big Brother Authors have decided that building on that section is what they want, no amount of outraged squeals will make a blind bit of difference, though I'd still love to know the names of ALL the share-holders involved in Rosean.cc... *waves to the selectively curious Hawks....

Did Morgan Chetty attend any of the celebratory bashes thrown by Clive Gounden on his early release from Westville?  Was der Kommissar on the invite list?  Did anyone spare a thought for the apparently now down-and-out Koobair the Squat, as the back-slapping went on into the wee hours?  Was my own Controller included in the festivities?  More to the point, was Johan Booysen watching closely in the days that followed this criminal's early release, or had he carefully been deployed elsewhere?  * ahhh.. an error occurred while saving... the first interruption so far as I type here now...
What treats has His Shiftyness in store for us today?  Torn as he is between his sick desire to hear my thoughts and the overwhelming urge to crush me once I've voiced them.... *blinks...

What is it that fills the designated Listeners with delight?  A conversation overheard that leads to the nailing of a tax-defaulter?  Stolen words that give away details of fraudulent business?
Au contraire - in the case of Nayager, Lazarus and Balliram, I would guess that their greatest pleasure is derived from eavesdropping on the spiteful remarks made either out in the open after our Meetings, or whispered snidely in the monitored room and on phones of CPF members.... I'm as guilty as the next toad of enjoying a well-thrown barb at those I feel are deserving, and therefore in no position to bitch at being on the receiving end of quite so much vitriol...*grins...

My 'friends' will ultimately realise as you did many moons back, that I'm every bit as slow as I say I am... The hi-jacked S-bend remark that caused so much merriment flew right on over my head, and I had no idea what you were on about until it was repeated some time later and the penny dropped with it's usual dull thud... *shrugs..
A prime example of just how simple I am, whether you choose to believe it or not... You question me on events that took place the night before and I'm a blank page... Unless I sit for an hour and try running Rewind... For as long as I can remember, I've told you here that there is a fracture somewhere in my pointy head that keeps me forever correctly cast in the role of the Village Idiot... Buy it, don't buy it... Poisonous as I am, solo is the only way to travel, whether I like it or not... *belches...

Peace julle...  (Clicking on Publish the nonsense begins again and I'm asked whether I would like to navigate away from the page or stay and then the connection is dropped....)

---oOo---

Wednesday 21st April 2010 at 1.07pm.