Sunday, April 18, 2010

SELF-PRESERVATION.....

edited again on Wednesday 21st April 2010 at 12.22pm:  I've chosen to break my silence and will try and publish a new blog.  If however the Cretin that controls this PC chooses to muck about, the message will be plain.  The truths I speak here are offending someone rather more than usual?  *waves......

(begun Sunday 18th April at 3.35am...)

It's been a week since my blogger Publish button went AWOL, and I was pretty much forced to keep my thoughts to myself... *yawns...  Has my silence been worth it?  Do I now reappear humbled and begging for clemency? Fark that!
Indeed, I've rattled on relentlessly, if without an audience, as if there were no tomorrow, and one day you may even get to sneer at Out Of Time, Local Raptors, Just Cause, The Cold Voice, Earbashing and It's Just Not Cricket...*grins..  Why then do I suddenly decide to share with you now?  I believe it's called covering my bases..

While the Courageous Couple would have you believe our Network Admin is a responsible, mature and unbiased Controller working tirelessly for the Big Brother Operation, the reality is far from the truth... He is a criminal working for criminals.  As my silence continued, so has his trigger finger become increasingly difficult to control as he and the Rotten Apples turned their gaze elsewhere for temporary amusement.

Our newly elected Vice-Chair (previously known as our CPF Comms. Officer or the journo) became the focus of Balliram's attentions last week, and he was treated to a barrage of nonsensical power plays involving his telephones, lights and the internet... I guess the cherry on the top was when seemingly overnight and without any prior warning, his alternator began behaving strangely.   *belches...
All ploys including the doubtless tampered-with vehicle, long favoured by this corrupt band of thuggees lording it over the Zone...

el Monstro's irritation at my refusal to even attempt to publish since the arrival of the Heur worm, engineered onto our system by his chommie the Ferret, Delon, has finally begun to reveal itself, and our TV that had settled down to become strangely well-behaved and stable last week, was switched off twice on Friday.  Problems at home base in Capetown?  Somehow I don't think so...*winks...
For three nights in a row, clicking on searchirc or irc trivia channels to go play trivia had resulted in blank pages..
Last night I suggested audibly that blocking me for a fourth night may tend to spoil the image he is currently selling to you, and as a result I was allowed to access triviaworld... *snorts...

After browsing MyBB I tried to head over as usual to bblounge, only to be met with Firefox Can't Find Server.. I tried both google search and the top Windows search bar only to be given the same message...*blinks... A first?  A concerted and determined effort to kill off the site when you've pretty much achieved your aims by using the handy divide and conquer method already?   Or just to make it appear that I no longer visit? Jannie?

On Friday I got back from the shops to find the GW in a state.  After I'd left he'd found a pool of brake fluid where my banger had been parked in the garage... I'd noticed the handbrake light coming on erratically the day before and had meant to mention it, but senility won the day and I'd forgotten...  By the return journey on Friday the light was on and stayed on....
A 1985 banger that's been treated like gold is still inevitably going to develop sudden problems.  The fact that it's the brakes shouldn't have me looking askance at Balliram's acrobatic contacts, but for some reason it does....
His lot have always leaned to the 2 for the price of one theory and the fact that our VC's alternator suddenly needs attention has caused me to return and request that you sit up and pay attention.
My little car is to spend the day being fixed tomorrow at the home of a good christian lad just up the road, who has promised to return her by nightfall... *beams..  We shall see....

A great wind has sprung up and bends the tops of the gumtrees silhouetted starkly on the horizon. Would you like me to begin typing in all the blogs you've missed, or have I said it all before and you've moved your attentions to some other gormless Fool?  *winks.. Can I anticipate problems later when I attempt to publish?  *waits with interest...

Peace...

PS So far so good, and blogger works as it should.

---oOo---

Sunday 18th April 2010 at 12.33pm.