Monday, April 05, 2010

HOME OR AWAY....


(begun Sunday 4th April at 3.55am...)


*Added Monday 5th April at 10.42am -  The lateness of this particular blog is entirely due to an Easter present given us by our own Network Administrator, Colin P Balliram and activated yesterday morning soon after the GW connected to the Internet... HEUR:\worm Win32.Generic sound about right to you? *

It was back to business last night and I called the GW to take a look at the brilliant new light re-activated over at the Convent Recreation Centre... It easily outstrips the contribution made HERE by No. 32 Michan Road..

In typical dumbass fashion I'd thought the more lights, the better the signal..  Wrong again.  In spite of this stunning new kid on the block's contribution, which is in DLOS to der Bunker, my attempts to connect last night were met with two Error 718's, a modem reset, resulting in a third Error 718 and finally a Restart before I was able to connect..*snorts...
I would have it on record that Ian Halliday of tradepage should by rights be ashamed of allowing this farce to continue..  Ditto for the Strategist, who now heads the service the GW pays for without a murmur...

If the Gupta Boys and their lengthy monitoring found nothing untoward on our PC, what is the excuse given for this continued invasion, apart from sheer malicious entertainment?  What reason is being given for the ongoing interception and manipulation of our CPF members phonelines?  *looks at Jannie...
The Zone WAS handed to Barnabas as I've claimed all along, and you now will have me believe you have no say in how the Project is being run here? 

Marine over at MyBB's persistent chirps have earned him a small firightener by way of a questionaire from the NIA *chokes... Will this finally silence him?  The wizard has done work for the Intelligence Agency?! *bolt-eyed... I always wondered why he was the first, and I guess the only person to request I accept him as a Friend on MyBB... *grins...
My viewing page at BBLounge changed the night before last, all by itself..*winks.. I'm now only permitted to see the last twenty odd latest threads and no longer the long list of threads I've not opened at all..  A small matter, but one I find interesting, though I've no clue how to change it back..*sighs...

When I first began insisting that St. Theresa's Convent had been rigged up as a mini-base station for the Big Brother Scheme did the Courageous Couple shriek denials?  Way back when they were attaching THIS square of material to the dormitory roof, did the Ballirams insist that it had nothing to do with the Project? *curious...
I climbed into bed with my book last night and almost immediately the ceiling fan became noisy.  I scoffed aloud at our power supply Controller's utter lack of stealth and it fell silent again... *rolls eyes...

Frankly it slays me to have found that the very people hired to catch the law-breakers are way more corrupt than their targets... Yes, I even made excuses for the Authors of the Project when I said I could understand the efficacy of handing the installation to a Druglord whose presence carries so much weight in the area... (At this point I would remind you that this claim has since been verified by the Good Superintendent though by now he will have been told to back away and stay away...*sighs)  *at this point in typing in blogger I'm given the old An error occurred while saving message....
I've never really needed confirmation or proof of my allegations believe it or not, though it was nice to see his surprised expression at the time...

I didn't miss the small Press insert on Nathie Mthethwa's saying that criminals on the Internet would be tracked down and charged either... Clearly letting me know that he's aware of the Big Brother initiative, but I'll lay you a thousand to one he's unaware of the AMOUNT of surveillance and the means used, to watch his own private dealings, and the same applies to Lieutenant-colonel  Ngobeni... *winks...

I've no problem with this, and would be grateful if you could get that through your selectively thick skulls!  *shrieking..
My objection is to the scurrilous scumbags you've employed to do the monitoring FFS! 

It's too late to trot out any pretense that your choices were made in error... It was deliberate from the getgo.. That the ShaikBoyz would give their Homie Barnabas the Druglord almost complete control over the Zone and allow him to employ whom he chose to run the effing Big Brother Project...
As a result, we ended up with a couple of seriously disturbed perverts manipulating the Community's lives, while they slaver over private bedroom activities in their spare time...*vomits...
*and the Save Error is repeating constantly at this point  *grins...*

Now, in spite of appearing to remove the worst of the offenders, you've done no such thing at all, and continue to allow Nayager and Balliram to carry on their reign of terror...

At no time did the new interim Head of Sydenham Station make mention that Salacious Crumb will be removed from his post..An officer that willingly and smugly took charge of a contract hit on our now CPF Communications Officer.. (yes, she was voted in last week).   Many of you still tend to shrug off the Sexual Harrassment charges against Nayager as small potatoes, and appear to have the same attitude to Lazarus' involvement in the shooting at Siripat Field back in 2008...
If there's not buckets of money involved, its not important?  *spews copiously... Would this sorry attitude extend to our Controller himself, the one and only Colin Balliram?

You see no visible signs of excessive wealth or extravagance and therefore consider him to be honest?  *falls over screaming with laughter... His look-alike on the Board of FNB may know more about our Network Admin's finances than he cares to let on, though admittedly that's just a wild guess...
Why should I trust anything you say at all?  When it turns out the Monitors here in the Zone are way more corrupt than those they watch?  And don't give me the 'maybe one or two' spiel...

The entire system is rotten to the core and you knew it when you signed them up...Inexplicable electrical fires my arse!!!!
You have a thoroughly repulsive power-drunk and criminal cop issuing orders to surge a particular home for quite possibly a fat fee hidden away in a private bank account.. That's how easy you've made it...

Who do you have that's clever enough to watch Balliram himself?  Can I guess?  No-one at all... Have I not repeatedly told you that the Courageous Couple make an amazing team?  Originally a Used-car salesperson paired with a once top-of-the-range Cracker, and you wish me to believe you've any intention of even trying to investigate their finances?  *roffels...

The haste with which the black rodeo and the jetski disappeared from view is an indication that these two would prefer it right now if the spotlight were elsewhere... The nepotism and buddy-system running at Dodge itself and throughout the Zone, makes it a certainty you won't pin anything on our Network Admin, and I very doubt you'll even try...
He's just too darned valuable to your Big Brother antics is he not?  You'd be hard put to find someone so totally lacking in conscience, honesty or integrity?  Met ander woorde: Perfect for the job..*vomits...

Did say, The Rodent, skydog and ToxicBunny know of your preferences when they signed up?  Or were they easily persuaded that I was a one-off target and deserving of all I got?  *coughs... Do you now smoothly insist that you've reined our Controller in, and that my continued howls of outrage are due to my flamboyant imagination and nothing else?   Bullshit!  When I've accused him of something later found to be my own error, I've always said so...
No-one knows better than me, the extent of my own dim-wittedness FFS!  

Balliram and Nayager must go, and they may take the intellectual officer Lazarus along with them, preferably to the Kokstad Maximum Security prison...  By now Earl Michael Barnabas has had sufficient time to train up other candidates for the job, and doubtless we'll have actual drug-runners bumped up to Monitors if we haven't already....*waves to young Baron Frankson.... Balliram is your idol?  Will you still admire him when he's kitted out head to toe in burnt orange and is Bubba's personal toy boy?  *cackles..

I've said often enough that I accept the monitoring as a sign of the times.. Alas, Balliram has proven that he's beyond rehabilitation and I've grown bored with him and his nonsensical if not often dangerous attentions.. *belches..
You either cannot or (my personal choice) don't wish to clean up the mess you've made here in the Zone, and as such the entire Project must be viewed in itself as a corrupt means of harnessing a sheeplike nation...

Even repeatedly trotting out the juicy revelations of Official's wickedness in the Daily Press has lost much of it's appeal.
When you consider that the Project Authors have knowingly given charge of the monitoring to so many who are themselves rotten to the core, you must ask yourselves what exactly you've signed up for... Is it too late?  Are there none among you with the balls to make a stand and insist that the house-cleaning begins with those at the very top of this lucrative pile of manure? *looks at janneman...

I would guess you yourself have been of great assistance to Colin P Balliram over the years, in more ways than one... Will you now deny you were aware of his close ties to the underbelly of society here in the Zone, when it's a given that our Network Admin crowed of it constantly?  *disgusted... You are as culpable as the very worst of the criminals you've employed.. No matter what the outcome of the Craigavon debacle, I would tell the world that similar horrors are taking place countrywide, as in so many cases the ignorant and unqualified are handed the computerised means to run the power supplies, with often appalling results...

Does our Network Admin feel any remorse for his ongoing malicious vindictiveness? Does he HELL!!! As he sits truculent and simmering whilst trying to figure out his next means of attack...
Yesterday's blatant takeover of the two PC's at Stephens Stationers, however it was done, proves that nothing has or will change... *shrugs... You gave them the power and now you're stuck with it, as these Dickheads continue to reveal that the Big Brother Project is even more corrupt than I'd first imagined...

A wind has blown cloud in from the south and it promises to be a delightfully cool day.. No doubt the hadedas are lined up waiting for their handout, so I'm off for the moment....

LATER at 6.25am

Balliram's house alarm shrieks relentlessly... Do you know that mere seconds PRIOR to it going off, several hadedas rose startled in the air, protesting loudly?  See now, I find that EXTREMELY interesting, though I recall blogging this phenomenon once before... Does the air itself change ahead of the noise? What?
Set off quite possibly as part of an alibi?  To imply that he's not home and it was his Apprentices that cocked up?  *grins and shows the finger..

Let's say that el Monstro is indeed away from home at some all-expenses-paid, back-slapping, ego-stroking junket, and in his place he's installed two young equally unqualified droogs to manage our power supplies temporarily... Should this make me anxious?  Our Controller would assure you that he's talking them through it every step of the way, and there's no risk involved?  Just as he was quite possibly talking a hidden occupant at Budget Photo through the procedure yesterday, as we tried in vain to print out my blog on both the hacked PC's a few doors down and the neon tube light went bananas?

You're amused Jannie?  Allen?  Any fool can handle the power supplies with the available Big Brother Computer program?  Go tell that to Tracey-Lee Dorny why don't you, and tell it to B. Snr. as well while you're at it?  *snarls...


Peace..  PS: Thwarted again... Publish doesn't respond at this point...
PS:  If I can, you can..... WAIT...... Sunday 11th April 2010 at 8.44pm.

---oOo---


Monday 5th April 2010 at 11.56am.....