Saturday, March 20, 2010

OUT OF ORDER.....

(begun Saturday 20th March at 3.30am...)

Suddenly wide-awake at 2.33am, I lay there, as usual wondering what had dragged me from my coma so abruptly... Less than a minute later, fat Sophie leapt up from her slumbers shaking her ears frantically.. OK, so the microwave buzzing in my ears was intense but I honestly don't think that would disturb me... By 2.50am the pins and needles had begun in my right hand and by 3.05am my thumb and two fingers had no feeling at all.. *grins.. No dammit! Wake UP!   This IS interesting...

I guess I'm getting the full de-luxe treatment this morning, as the heat here at the desk has just shot up amazingly.. The manual probably advises that he not attack every morning, so as to keep the enemy confused... *cackles.. It sure works for me..... Do you think that by telling you these details, I'm merely giving him more ammunition to refine and increase the onslaught?  If I were to confer with Missus B.Snr., would I find that she too wakes at this hour with her burning hands?  *fascinated...
In my case there are several other strange 'symptoms' as well, but I'll keep those to myself if you don't mind...

Your knee-jerk reactions to the effects of the fumbling with the Craigavon iBurst tower were pathetically inane to say the least.  How silent you all were after Martin Welz saw fit to publish that article in the March issue of Noseweek...*chuckles... I can only hope that ian and the Disk Jockey chose without any prodding at all, to publish their subsequent most recent remarks on the tower... Their posts are generally light-years ahead of the rabble that frequent that board these days, and yet in the matter of the Craigavon debacle, these two normally articulate posters were prepared to give up their credibility.... Why?

Despite all attempts to have me believe Jannie van Zyl is small-fry, I'll stick firmly to my first assumption... He's bloody good at what he does, and there's no getting away from it.. Okay, so he seriously lost the plot over the Craigavon affair, but he's since recovered and picked up the ball despite that his reputation is now ruined in some quarters...*shrugs...
That he can overlook his loss of face and bounce back, is an indication of the importance of his ultimate goal, which I still feel is the enrolement (sp) of suitable candidates as Controllers for the Information Theft Project.
Naturally the nauseating thought occurs to me that twas he that gave Colin Balliram the credibility he badly needed after the mischief he caused over at mweb..
That elevated this criminally inclined Cracker to irc cop and had the Gupta Boys barrel in to our PC to monitor us, for laughs... A fun time had by all, hey janneman?  *teeth....

Was Balliram the Strategist's prize recruit?  Was van Zyl surprised by my revelations of his protege's connection to organised crime?  Sceptical?  Did Jannie even bother to verify my claims or was he just delighted with the whole thing?  *curious...
Did Balliram introduce Barnabas to the Project? With his connections to Carol Frankson, her young son Baron, and the Rotten Apples up at Dodge, it's difficult to guess whether the Druglord had already approached the Shaikboys or whether a chance remark by our Network Admin. set the ball rolling.. Whatever.

The GW remarked yesterday that a tech was back working on Balliram's gates again.. With Nayager in charge of Dodge our Controller could leave his gates swinging wide open in the wind without fear of criminals entering his property.. Word was out he was untouchable.. Does this still apply, and are the attempts to at last secure those darned gates, purely for prospective buyers?
Our lights have reverted to dipping frequently and in the past this problem has been directly linked to Balliram's electric gates for some odd reason... *sniffs...

*It's now 4.30am and the dog has just jumped off the bed and come through shaking her head again...*

Is there a chance that my repetitive cries of foul will lead to more care being taken in other areas across the country? Jaded as I am, I'd have to say I doubt that's the case at all.. After all, it's an EXPERIMENT is it not? Breaking new ground as it is, there's bound to be a few catastrophes along the way?

The deliberate employment of downright gangstas and criminals to oversee the installation in many areas, was a considered decision reached by the Authors of the Project?  How long ago did I first howl that the Zone has been handed to Barnabas and his Monkey, Nayager, on a plate?
How's the work coming on next to the Recreation Centre across at St. Theresa's?  A tiny plane flew over the day before yesterday, and I'd hoped it might be google doing an update...

IMHO the unhappiness at bblounge will be causing delight in many quarters right now.. There is only one member who stands head and shoulders above the others, and who would work well with hal as an Admin.. *belches... Whether he could be persuaded is another matter... One who is calm and thoughtful, and the other who needs to find his AWOL sense of humour ASAP... They'd make a fine team working together... *shrugs..
Two heads are better than one has never had more relevance or been more necessary... *blinks...

I sit here in the pre-dawn dark with my candles burning cheerfully and wonder if the Rocket-Scientist is any nearer solving the mystery of how our homes are being accessed via the power lines and wireless..
Has he managed to verify that there is indeed a computer program designed to give even the most unqualified of hackers the ability to control entire circuits of powerlines?  That the iBurst technology is somehow linked to this as well...
Has he woken in the dead of night to say eureka as the penny finally dropped?  Familiar as he is to working with microwaves, does he struggle to believe that the authorities have willingly embarked on this dangerous and untested Project?  Is he horrified to finally reach the conclusion that the entire population are in fact being used as guinea-pigs? (Some more than others *winks..)

The hardest part for him to accept will be the realisation that despite all his amazing credentials and his remarkable gift of speech, there is absolutely nothing he can do to save us...*sighs.. It is a fait accompli and there's no going back now...
State-aided institutions will be the places to study as they are made to install extra technology and become mini base stations, exposing the very young and old to possible extremes of radiation...   For the rest of us chosen specifically to endure every test imaginable, often run by criminals such as Colin Balliram, there is no hope of salvation.. Not now, not ever... *grins..

Do I find this Brave New World looking a tad bleak right now? No man! For all the doom and gloom I preach, you have to live for the day, and it's going to be another stunner.. It would be even better if someone kind would get the Dick next Door to leave my CPF loaded Nokia alone... In truth, he's whacked it solidly since my last set of texts to Augustine.. What my little cell has to do with tax evasion or terrorism eludes me... He and his newly promoted Organised Crime Boss Nayager should back away from our Sector Forum and concentrate on their other nefarious activities instead...*vomits...
To have considered myself as any sort of Ombudsman for this Project was truly arrogant, and even I have to smile at my own stupidity...
My whines will change nothing apart from increasing our network Admins malicious attentions... *shrugs.

LATER at 6.15am..

I was up the top a short while ago, taking pictures of the original hydrant across the road as it now leaks heavily into the road, despite the contractors promises to shut it off and the Job No. obtained from the Water Faults help line... A gold 4x4 cruised slowly by up the hill and the driver raised his hand politely as they went by.  He stopped at Bernie's and a lady got out and went into the property and he drove off...  Their Project connection?  Who knows... *shrugs...

LATER at 6.45am

There were five red bishops feeding under the tray as I 'walked' earlier.. Their crimson plumage grows duller by the day as summer draws to a close... One of the few positives of the Project so far has to be the arrival of these birds who are utilising the runoffs here in the valley.. Runoffs that have clearly created a habitat they thrive in...
While not the ornamental lake I requested, it's good enough..*waves to Wayne von Bart.. That and the lines of men doing honest labour who would otherwise starve, and the exposure of the likes of His Porkiness Malema and other Trough-Feeders, are the things that keep me going.. *beams...
To follow:  An interesting reaction to my "It's Showtime" blog...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 20th March 2010 at 3.14pm.