Sunday, March 21, 2010

JUST ONE OF THE LADS....

(begun Sunday 21st March at 3.50am...)

Big fat drops of rain started falling as I went through to put the kettle on.. Some ten minutes later and it's all but stopped... *sighs...
So ja, blogger have made some changes, which as always threw me for a bit... I clicked wildly here and there as I do, until I could live with the results, and carried on... Nowhere did my cursor reveal a 'remove three quarters of your blog' option... *startled...
I'd gone in early yesterday to copy and paste 'It's Showtime' into Word for a printout.. (Oh, shush!  Some of us have habits that are hard to break!)
It took me a while to realise that most of the published blog had disappeared!  No worries, and I just typed it all out again.

Did Balliram use the blogger upgrade to opportunistically gobble up pretty much all but the beginning and ending of my blog?  Will he chuckle amiably and say it was nothing to do with him and was caused as usual by my own silliness?  *blinks.. On re-reading my words, I find it was a fairly pertinent piece in the greater scheme of things, and one possibly worth some harsh and deliberate editing by our Network Controller...   Anyways, I put the re-typed blog on the stick and had it printed out for safe-keeping..*winks...

I'd got stuff to deliver to my Chair so I pulled in to his place on the way home and had a chat... I've no way of knowing whether the outdoor audio-monitoring technology was able to amplify my words or not, and frankly I don't care either way...
You're going to find this hard to believe I know, but I don't wish to be fed stuff you THINK I want to hear, but rather tell me the truth for a change...*snorts..
An art that's becoming rarer by the bloody day hey?  I'm betting he already knew, but if not, Salacious Crumb will have filled him in by now.. That it's tradition at Dodge City to participate in toad-baiting.. That even the staunch Johan Stolz had found me unpleasant enough to condone the games played during his stint on the Hill..  *shrugs..

Last Thursday was a classic exercise in entertaining the officers.. Alas, it was rather less than their best performance... Even nice little Captain Panday went completely over the top and as such deserves an award for Ham of the Month..  *waves happily...
I understand that to fit in and gain the troops trust, it may have been prudent to participate personally, but as Damaged Goods, I'm gatvol of being the object of your collective vindictiveness...*teeth.. Maybe give a thought to open and honest dialogue for a change, and you may just find it refreshing...*cackles..

Am I to be appalled to find even the OldBoys Network have no intention of bailing me out?  That they apparently condone the smoke and mirrors currently employed in Nayager's removal?  Well, I'm not, and it appears they do...*grins...
Bring it julle...

I guess it's my dim-witted honesty and openness that elicits your contempt and derision.. After all, the Information Theft Project is all about secrets and lies is it not?  The more secrets you have, the easier you are to control.. One way or another your hidden excesses will be found and tucked away in the Data Bank to be used against you when and if it's necessary.. Brilliant!   If you consider you have no secrets, think again dudes..

There's always something that with a little creative manipulation can be used to paint you in a light less than bright, and you'd do well to bear this in mind...
If, by revealing the latest theatrical attempts to amuse the troops, I've queered anyone's pitch, I've no apology to make.. Hard though you may find it to believe, I can keep my fat mouth shut if I'm specifically asked to...*belches...
Anything else is fair game, and I consider it far safer to share with as many people as possible...*grins.
I think that when he tired of our chat he abandoned the script and winged it, allowing words to fall out without considering the implications...

Why on earth would he consider I'd be happy to see that one leave?  He can't afford to do without the Crumb or Colin Balliram and thought to appease me with a third prize award?  *falls over laughing...
I've made it perfectly clear here, that my giant platter is polished and waiting for that specific triple serving of heads and that I won't settle for anything less... *sighs...
Sure, I'm sad for the Super from Kwa-Mashu, but I'm sure he'll go on to greater things despite this possibly minor setback.... Enough already...

Did you see the front page of yesterday's Independent on Saturday?  Sutcliffe Pay Boost....?  My word but it would be grand were you to have judged it time to nail that little Hitler to the wall..*bloodthirsty...  Sadly I feel it won't be followed through, and it's just another ploy taken straight from the 'Give the people what they want to hear' chapter of the Project manual... *snorts...
You may have noticed by now that however shocking the revelations are in the Press, nothing at all appears to be done to punish those exposed for their criminal behaviour?
Like sheep we accept that our judicial system simply can't cope and we move on to the next juicy expose...

Why not siphon off a few of the billions you're pouring into the Big Brother Operation and use them to build more prisons FFS?  Could it be because you've no intention of seeing justice done, and your only wish is to continue destabilising the country to gain more converts to the Information Theft Project?  *gasps in feigned shock...

The Courageous Couple held a birthday party yesterday.. I guess for their youngest... Happy shrieks filled the air as the kids splashed about in the pool and I found myself wishing that the last 10 years have been just some sort of weird dream... *shakes itself.....
Almost as much as I continue to admire my VC for her dedication to the Cause, do I regard little Missus C's blind loyalty to her worthless SO with awe... Down the road aways, she will find my predictions correct, though it's doubtful I'll be around to offer my sympathy... *sighs... I'm out..

LATER at 8.30am..

It's oddly amusing to find that Balliram doesn't regard himself as a criminal in any way at all... An attitude you've doubtless fostered no matter what depths he sinks to.. Why should he?  Up against the horrendous abuse of Human Rights enacted by the Big Brother operation, I'll grant you he's fairly tame...  When Const. Masuku so kindly and quietly suggested to Penny Ndenga that she should leave Balliram's employ as soon as possible, the only reason I can come up with is that he was fully aware that the entire 'hostage' drama at No. 6 was an organised scam...
If you don't know by now that Colin Balliram is capable of using his kids as easily as he uses his dogs to achieve his goals, then you've not been following...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt at the time and suggested his chommies the Rotten Apples orchestrated the visit by the two 'thieves'.. Compared to the brutality displayed regularly in similar crimes, it's a miracle that the two children were treated so calmly and kindly by the 'robbers'..  Or is it?

My claims at the time would've given el Monstro the freedom to wreak any amount of vengeance that pleased him and you lot would've applauded his behaviour as justified.. *falls over..
Did he tell you he was going to tack a few extra items on to his Insurance Claim to make up for the family's trauma?  A non-existent computer that certainly wasn't in the pillowcase that had a few items swinging in the bottom when the 'thieves' left?  What else was added to that particular claim that was a downright lie?

The subsequent efforts to deliberately terrify the diminutive Ms. Ndenga worked admirably, and it took me weeks to get any details from her at all...*spews...And this Scum folks, is what you continue to regard as your Finest....
Stood next to the likes of Barnabas, whose business operations have destroyed, and continue to destroy the lives of countless young people, it could be said that Balliram and Lazarus are mere amateurs...*yawns...
Moving Nayager over to run Organised Crime may turn out to be a move you'll regret.. It doesn't afford him the heady power he enjoyed on his Throne up at Dodge, and I guess that Balliram can't spare him as much time as he feels is his due..

His simmering resentment may yet boil over and result in more red-faced embarrassment for the much touted Big Brother Operation..*waits with great interest....
What repurcussions can I anticipate as the result of this offering?   A 29 hour power cut?  And you still insist this Project isn't run BY criminals FOR criminals?  *laughs...

Peace...

---oOo---

Sunday 21st March 2010 at 1.21pm.