Wednesday, March 10, 2010

HIGH NOON....

(begun Wednesday 10th March at 3.15am...)

A passage floorboard suddenly creaked and both Kitz and me swung round startled... It was the GW trying to walk off a cramp..
His turn this time el Monstro? It doesn't matter which one of us you focus on now, as long as it makes you feel good?
For so long it's been just heady self-gratification hasn't it? You're not handling that little knot of anxiety you're having to endure these days too well, are you? Worry has always been the Sweeper's job, not yours, as you're patted and praised for your particular set of 'skills'? *spews..

As I sit here now writing at the desk, the Wireless Song is unusually loud, and I hear the tentative buzz as DickHead activates the device just outside my window on his bunker.. I spit audibly and it shuts up...*shrugs...

You know Johan Booysens personally? Despite his lofty position there's stuff on him sitting in that grey bunker up in Pretoria? Gavin? You want to get your mates to have a dekko, or are those files out of bounds?
Would Booysens admire el Monstro's talents sufficiently to condone his behaviour? Or doesn't he allow himself to even think along those lines at all?

*Strange how the microwave buzzing is so much louder in my left ear, while the right picks up the Wireless song outside quite clearly*

It's always been hard to tell what it is that sets the goonda next door off on a rampage.. It could be something as minor as a mozzie bite, or something I wrote that irked him briefly.. the results are usually the same... Somewhere down the line we're going to pay for his irritation. Whether it's the physical attacks he now brazenly unleashes on our home, or the slamming off of our power...
The GW hadn't been gone long yesterday afternoon when el Monstro took the TV screen off again, only this time I got up and left him to it... *grins..
I've said it before ja... I love the DSTV, though it cripples us financially.. It's the sheer escapism of it all, though I've learned the hard way that I can easily do without it.
Not an attitude that pleases the Creep at all... He's fallen way beyond giving a toss at bringing the Big Brother Project further into disrepute.... *snorts..

So instead of sitting nodding in front of the gogglebox, I left it to Sir Petty, and finally attended to updating my photo albums instead... Did I tell you that I'm more than halfway through Album No. 8? A pretty neat pictorial account of the Project's installation it is too...
Did he ever show you my cover picture? The one that adorns the front of each album?
Right back since he got into the little unconnected PC and deleted the series I took of the fire engine and the hydrant across the road, I've known he's had access to all my pictures..

These days of course, he thieves them from whichever outlet I use, though I avoid Budget Photo if I can...*waves to the Ferret....
I ask again - has he shown you the picture I use for my album covers? No? I wonder why not? *struggles to keep a straight face.... Taken accidentally, its got to be a masterpiece of honest photography, as I unwittingly captured just half of the Pervert's leering face peering round the wall at me... *rolls about laughing... Furtive and Coward are the two most descriptive words that fit the bill in this instance, and there's no denying it... *beams...

I guess you'd be fairly freaked out by the heat that envelopes me as I sit here writing by candlelight... I'm entertaining myself by conjuring up a mental picture of the Thug scrabbling in his box of tricks desperately, in an attempt to do some lasting damage....
I guess I'm going to have to concentrate on trying to get Nathie Mtethwa to see the pointlessness of taking down Nayager without removing his Monkey at the same time... Impossible? I guess once Nathie appreciates Ballirams 'special' skills area and his slavish devotion to serving the Corrupt, he may just focus his attentions on the Creep after all....
You find that amusing?

The rude way in which the two cops fell about laughing at my suggestion that Bheki Cele was in any way involved in getting rid of One-eyed Jack, applies to Nathie Mtethwa as well? *curious...They're ALL a joke? *snorts...
You run patronising rings around all the ruling party's officials do you not? Tell me this? Apart from the contrived and lame Error 718's and refusal to connect until his Lordship chooses to allow it, the ongoing corruption of my gmail and Word, and all the other pathetic efforts to cause mischief on our PC, Balliram is otherwise fairly restrained in that area... Why?

It's an important question, believe it or not.. Am I allowed to continue blogging only because it's to the advantage of the Criminal Element here? Or has he been told to leave me be (despite that I often lose the connection to blogger.com as I type) by the Oldboys Network?
If this were miraculously the case, I would ask why he's being allowed to attack us so fiercely in our own home using the powerlines and microwave? Double standards again? *fascinated....

You've established by now that I don't lie... I've told you enough for you to know that the physical onslaught is very real... Do you now, like Matthysen and Augustine, insist that I be patient, as the Good guys are at the head of the Pass?
I've a problem with your continued excuse of 'its complicated'...
It's not. Colin P. Balliram is the epitome of all the corrupt aspects of your precious and controlling Big Brother scheme...
He's single-handedly revealed the enrolement of the likes of Agliotti and Barnabas, being given the power to run huge areas of the country, unrestrained in any way...

Ok - so that was your prescribed plan at the outset, but right now it's going pear-shaped here in the Zone at least... You think the removal of the scum Nayager will have your Cracker behave in a more responsible manner? I say, put it to the vote ja... Despite his size, he's just a vile little bullying thug and by now, surely expendible... (sp)..

Yeah, I'm aware that my requests are blown like farts in the wind, but I ask anyways... I've not Salome's fetching allure and beauty.. Quite the reverse in fact...*gags.. Nonetheless, I've danced long and hard for your effing entertainment and it's time I was rewarded with something besides the infuriated thumps we take from the DickHead.... *hears itself and is amused..
I'm such a tiny blimp on your radar you can't be bothered? Now ain't that the truth... *sighs in resignation...
Twas I that elevated Balliram from a mediocre Cracker and petty criminal to at one time, a sinister and all-powerful Being... Alas, like the Wizard of Oz he's been revealed as a nasty sham, and should be locked away, if not with Nayager in Kokstad's Hell hole, then Town Hill will do... *shrieks...
I certainly played my part in creating this Monster, but so did you... The longer you leave him here in our home the harder I find it to believe there is ANY good involved in this invasive Project at all... *laughs at itself...

LATER at 8.45am..

Is Supt. Matthysen startled by the news of his re-deployment, or did he request it? *yawns... Were my brief communiques making him uncomfortable or were they making Salacious Crumb sweat? The Trouble-Shooter has been at Dodge for like 5 minutes and he's transferring out again?
Would it be arrogant to suggest I may have been partly to blame for what appears to be his imminent removal? *belches..

Then there's the other fascinating development...
I confess I was delighted with her third visit, as I'd anticipated she would vanish after our last Meeting... She's holding up well against my crass remarks (born out of pure puzzlement) and I admire her for it... *waves to N... I have to question how she hopes to achieve her goals apart from introducing a pretty face to my blog..

Captain Lazarus informed my Chair that he 'knows all about her' .. Would he confirm that she's some sort of undercover cop or not? Is she there on Barnabas' behalf in an effort to persuade us that the Crumb is not HIS man either? *falls over laughing... You can tell I've OD'd on the Dodge City AmDram Society's productions, can you not? The constant smoke and mirrors they wheel onstage in their attempts to muddy the waters...

So - is N. just a decorative prop being used to steer my already tortured thinking, or does she have a genuine beef with Jesus' Sunbeam? If she would care to interrupt my nervous babbling at any point and fill me in, I'd be charmed... (though I'll not be holding my breath in the meantime.. *grins..)

Whilst Salacious Crumb was trying so hard in the past to show that he was never Nayager's man, he sadly came across as just that... An opinion shared by more than a few of our CPF Members.. Despite that I changed my dress and my attitude for one less servile and grovelling, it hasn't changed the fact that I'm an Idiot.. You get the picture Laz?
Your criminal behaviour will cling to you, for all you purport to be walking into the Light FFS... It's nothing personal mind you... Just that you fit so tidily next to that other symbol of Crookedness, Colin P. Balliram, Loser of the Universe... *chokes...

You've seen the Press? Yesterday Malema and today Winnie the Killer? Feeling smug? They're all getting the exposure they fully deserve? Why then do I have this feeling of disquiet? That the Project authors have abandoned all caution and are going for broke? To what end?
Further distractions to keep you from paying attention to what's happening outside your front gate, to your streetlight and road surface? *winks..
Unlikely as it is that anything positive will come of your determined flurry of exposes, I would be delighted to read that Herr Sutcliffe is to endure a Life-Style Audit and a thorough investigation by Johan Booysen's Birds...
The Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence, would be another you could add to the list, though it's likely these two would be funneling money out of the country at a rate of knots...

How's good old Trev and Maria doing while we're on the subject? Come, let's vary the colour of these investigations and revelations to include ALL race groups shall we? The Shaikboys behaving themselves? Really? *snorts...
What a gigantic cockup it looks like from where I'm standing neck deep in the dwang... Toss us a line or light a match... what's it to be?

LATER at 11.40am...

I've just been told that the Hawks have finally landed and got their prey... Now I guess I'll have to wait for the Press, to see what went down... *sighs... IMHO this is just the beginning...*looks at Earl Michael Barnabas and his 'new' manager.....
Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 10th March 2010 at 12.51pm...