Friday, March 12, 2010

SOMETHING'S BUGGING ME....

(begun Wednesday 10th March at 8.10pm...)

Was my previous tailpiece too ambiguous? The tiny insert on today's Daily News front page refers... Obviously gone to print prior to his appearance in the Pinetown Magistrate's Court, so no names, no packdrill...
Arrested on three charges of defeating and obstructing the cause of justice, with other charges currently being investigated, chances are that down the road he'll fake a sickie like his counterpart at the Mountain Rise Station...

I found it interesting that my Nokia's screen held rock-steady all morning, up till the moment when Augustine called from the Court to say the Hawks were taking Nayager away.. From then on it played up with each text I sent... *looks at Balliram... Let me just finish here and I'll get round to you, you Creep... *spits...

I sent a few texts of congratulations, and one of them happened to be to the Trouble-Shooter at Dodge... I added that I'd heard we were going to lose him soon... To my delight he replied that he's not going anywhere... *dances..
Another little bit of deliberately placed misinformation and sheer wishful thinking on someone's part? *curious...
So - I was correct in assuming Barnabas has touted the Duo as capable of running the Station in Nayager's absence? It sure looks like it.. Is der Kommissar to be elevated to Consultant in the meantime?
All the excitement has worn me right out, so I'm off to bed with my book... G'nite...

Thursday 11th March at 4.25am...

You're a Controller, but a Good One, right? Do many of you meet up online to discuss problems encountered hacking targets for SARS or the NIA? *interested... In a twisted way it's sort of a legitimate job, so why not a Meeting place online? Would it be our Network Admin. that you all defer to with monitoring problems? After all, he's had a great deal more experience than the rest of you?

Let's say this was so, and for years you've been treated to Balliram's skills at using the new invasive technology and most importantly, the audio-monitoring options now available...
He would've bragged endlessly of his relationship with the Head of Sydenham Station fosho... Anyone remember the point where the wind began to swing round to the other direction?
It can't be that long ago..
Right up until October 2008 the Crumb was happily doing One-Eyed Jack's bidding, so it would've been sometime after that...

It could've been anytime since then that Salacious Crumb and our Controller were approached to set up an alliance and told to begin distancing themselves from Nayager... der Kommissar had begun making silly mistakes and was fast becoming a liability...*belches...
Did Barnabas approach our Controller with an offer he couldn't refuse, or did he deal direct with the Crumb? Was this about the same time Laz showed an interest in the Lord?
Who suggested that particular ploy was a good idea? *snorts... At one time the Druglord Barnabas was seen fairly often attending St. Anne's over in Randles Road as part of his new improved image, so my guess would be the idea emanated there...
Which church is it Crumb? *fascinated...

Supt. Singh was AFAIK stationed at Kwa Mashu prior to his transfer to Dodge City...
Did he consider his move to the hill was a step up in the world? On whose recommendation was he transferred? What were Ronnie's thoughts when he first was told that the Druglord was the middleman for the Big Brother Project?
That Earl The Suddenly Straight was the Liaison Officer between Dodge and Schabir/Mo Shaik? I'm betting our latest Head of the Crime Desk had a few misgivings at that point, but that the Crumb managed to persuade him it was the way to go....

Feel free to stop me if I've got it wrong hey? If instead it was the OldBoys Network that enrolled these two and not Barnabas at all.... All I've got to go on is the deliberate nonsense that continues to this day, with regard to any sort of working relationship between our CPF and the Dodge City Admin and the continued and determined attacks on our home.
Would that be a tradition upheld and encouraged by the OldBoys Network as well, or just Barnabas? If the former, was Laz told to continue the partnership with the Druglord as if nothing had changed, just the Puppet in charge?
So many boltholes to slither out of to safety hey? *winks at the Crumb...
Who knew that the sniper's efforts back in October 2008 would give this Loser so much leverage? *cackles..
A carefully organised bit of fun that went horribly awry, and that has left the SAPS Comms. Officer with a stain that no amount of dry-cleaning can remove..

WhyTF am I making such a fuss? Jeez, it was only ever intended to be a flesh-wound, and if you'd seen the telescopic sight, there was no way he could make an error... Oh yeah? It's standard practise to send Bigmouths messages like this? I don't think so, but then I'm biased ... *snorts...
The sheer enjoyment oozing off of the Crumb that morning was a clear indication of his loyalty to One-Eyed Jack at that point... *vomits.. No amount of subsequent religious conversions or requests from either the Druglord or Oldboys Network can change that... *shrugs.. Let it go?
'Fraid not dudes....
You're going to have to do a whole lot better....

Spt. Matthysen is showing you how its done, and has reassured me that his time isn't up yet, so I guess I'll just wait it out and watch for now... Was M's docket also tossed into that leaky container along with all the others? The attempted murder docket opened by Capt. M. that was later altered to read GBH? *fascinated... I'm off...

Friday 12th March at 3.10am..

The red-eye just went low overhead on it's way to Louis Botha.... I'm bright and early this morning... I'd made the coffee, fed the cats and sat down here for barely a minute when it kicked in...
Twas over a month ago or more on a like, 40 degree day when I finally opened one of the small windows next to me, overlooking Balliram's Chicken Coop... Don't laugh... Keeping the curtains drawn and the two small windows closed that end, made me feel better for some wierd reason... *snorts.. Then it simply got ridiculously humid and I gave up... My point?
I dunno if I could hear that sound if the window was still shut... *shrugs...

Since opening the window I've heard it several times, but I can't remember if I told you... Sounds like - hmm.. a tap turned on briefly? A gas lighter magnified? Always in the early hours ja, but who the heck is walking about the Chicken Run at this ungodly hour? If it's not a tap turned on what else could produce such a strange hissing sounds that stops as abruptly as it starts? *looks at the two aircon units so near our windows.. Is one of those the culprit? *grins...

The crescent moon has just risen across behind the Convent and for a moment there was thick silence before Nobby and Cola began venting at something out on the front deck... One quick buzz of the electronic device and yes, The Pervert is also up and about...*spits automatically...

Yesterday was erm, interesting... Had I planned it? Yes and no... I'd put a copy of the amended Minutes in my bag, but until I'm actually behind the wheel, I never know what I'll end up doing..*rolls eyes... At the last minute I headed up to Dodge BEFORE going to Westville, and it paid off handsomely... *teeth...

Getting stuck in the rushhour traffic had irritated me sufficiently to insist on a word with the Trouble-Shooter... You'll know by now what I said to him, and that it involved the threatening visits made to our CPF Comms. Officer's home beginning the day AFTER he'd shared an anecdote with us in the monitored Committee Room..
The Superintendent saw my hand and raised it by saying he'd discovered his office was bugged...*yawns... Yeah, well I'd blogged that straight after I met him for the first time, at a Motherbody Meeting held in der Kommissar's office..
At that point I didn't know whether he was aware that the Meeting was being attended by invisible outsiders or not... It seems he wasn't but hey, who knows... *blinks..

I had a word with Ronaldo directly after my chat to Matthysen.. I guess I'm way too late, but I did it anyways, in deference to the Trouble-Shooter's opinion of him...*sighs... Alas, the Head of the Crime Desk saw fit to prevaricate twice during our brief chat, so I left him to chew over what I'd said...
Before I exited the parking lot I was introduced to a new face..*perks up... An officer recently assigned to Dodge from Durban Central... *waves to the dour Mohamed... My thoughts? If I were on an Operation I'd make darned sure that dude was in front of me at all times...*roffels... I guess over 6 feet tall with wrap-around shades and a manner that screamed... ah well, never mind about that now... *grins..

Something else happened while I was out and about yesterday...Something that makes me burn with embarrassment, though it's not Project related... I'll fill you in next time...
I guess that's thunder I hear right now, way out to sea, despite that there's another scorcher predicted..
Judging from the repeated dips to my bedside lamp last night, our Network Admin still feels comfortably secure... He shouldn't..

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 12th March 2010 at 11.57am...