Friday, February 26, 2010

THE ONE THAT GOT AWAY.....

(begun Wednesday 24th February at 12.00 noon)

My iBurst connection fluctuates wildly as I sit here trying to type in blogger.com...veering between 50% and 92%.... *winks.....

My Rewind system operates at a crawl, but inevitably I get there in the end, and rise predictably to the bait..... *grins..
Is he agreeable to being re-introduced to this saga? I last blogged him as a Good cop who grew tired of being manipulated and used by Barnabas' Mistress, Carol and her spiteful games... One who had the guts to transfer out of Dodge and who (I only heard much later), had helped the Groundsman in his hour of need....*applauds...

Did Salacious Crumb so regret his scathing remark made regarding young Calvin's transfer, that he subsequently looked him up and apologised? *winks.. Is there a chance that Capt. Bhopal provided the roadsign to Damascus for the newly devout christian SAPS Comms. Officer, Captain Lazarus, who subsequently sported a crucifix equalled in size only by the likes of Madonna and Puff Daddy? Did the Crumb carry the deception as far as to join Calvin's church? *bolt-eyed...

Tempting as it is to believe she holds genuine contempt for the Ship-jumper, this Game has always been about smoke and mirrors not so? *waves cheerfully....
So tellus, is she the curtain-raiser for some new and fantastical theatrical production run from Dodge City, or is she the Real deal? *blinks...
Who told her that I would fall upon her husband's business letterhead with glee? *looks at Salacious crumb with interest....

You will no doubt be delighted to hear that for a brief moment my old heart did a crazy two-step and that pesky hope flared in my bony chest... *teeth.. The big Boys have arrived at last, thought this Retard.... *laughing...
Years back there was mention made on the Forum of a faceless grey bunker-style building erected in Pretoria, to store data...
Data that at the time I had speculated would be the product of the Information Theft Project...
Is there a connection between this building and SITA? (State Information Technology Agency)*curious...
Much as I would like to think young Gavin's sudden appearance was to bail me out of the dwang, there's that recurring smell of greasepaint in the air... *grins...

The way I see it, is that if you outrank my Network Admin and his temporary associate, Salacious Crumb, you know where I live and how to contact me...*beams.. You are aware that as a Test Dummy everything I do and say is monitored and recorded for the entertainment of the Seriously Corrupt.... *belches...
I suspect I may just have put a damper on your Premier, but nonetheless, you are more than welcome to prove me wrong... *chortles..

Meanwhile, back at the Double-Dealing Ranch.... It's apparently common knowledge that der Kommissar lurks just over the rise in Mayville... Has he been graciously offered refuge in an outbuilding on Barnabas' own property in Randles Road? This falls under Mayville's jurisdiction as you know...*wondering...
The Druglord invested a large portion of the SBV Heist loot in properties dotted throughout the Zone, and twould be a simple matter for him to house der Kommissar while he waits for the outcome of his transfer appeal... *yawns... A kindness that would appease the Muslim community who are handing over bucket-loads of cash to keep Att. Nepaul fighting on Nayager's behalf....

Supt. Singh says the Station has reclaimed der Kommissar's distinctive official vehicle and they're using it to patrol the Zone.. Neat... We've had several reports that various officers have been seen behind the wheel. How long before there's a slip-up and One-Eyed Jack himself is spotted driving the car? *cackles...
Have you persuaded him that it would blow the entire cover-up were he to be seen? Imagine if it were the Good Super Mngomezulu who had stopped off unexpectedly at Sparkport Pharmacy in the dead of night only to see Tweedledumb cruising the area in his confiscated patrol car! *roffels...

Is this entire 'transfer' a huge scam? To mollify Nathie, Willies and Mamunye and have them believe that Nayager is finally paying for his excesses? The Hawks are coming?! They're flying the scenic route? Going the long way round? Dramat answers to the Head of Intelligence who is.... ag, never mind julle... *sighs....

The cameras trained on our section of the Crescent are as active as ever, aren't they you poor saddo? *looks at the Controller... The property on Jan Smuts behind Sue the Book was accessed at 2.00am a couple of days ago, and a car broken into, just as happened at No. 16 recently... Keeping your grubby hand in there Bali? Your mate Nayager was getting sloppy and I'm betting that the remark he made to the Motherbody Heads about watching me come and go on the camera, had his removal speeded up considerably....
Much like yourself, his hissy fits have led to errors.... *grins...

LATER at 3.00pm

Our power went off at 1.55pm..*blinks... There'd been a considerable amount of clanking metal over at the Convent construction site a few minutes earlier, and the chopper was about as well... It was only off for 10 minutes before it was restored... Enough to further weaken already strained appliances on the circuit...*vomits..
Yeah, now I come to think of it the chopper's been very busy again and I guess they must have pretty much finished the basic link-up at Scottburgh by now...

I started waving as the SAPS bakkie turned into the Crescent this morning, despite that I couldn't see the occupants at that distance... I'm always genuinely pleased to see the guys, though in this instance Ronnie Singh gazed stonily at the road ahead and refused to acknowledge me at all, while his passenger raised her hand...*shrugs...
A good cop, who truly believes I'm the spawn of the devil...? Or is it guilt that has him avoiding me? As he gradually realises the extent of the corruption that surrounds him, but is forced to play along? (would love to get Vronnie's opinion...)

Was young Calvin Bhopal the One That Got Away, only to be lassoed again after all this time and persuaded that Laz was a good christian boy like himself? *fascinated....
Stranger things have happened hey...

I see my Network Admin. is home, but have no idea whether he arrived before, during, or after the ten minute power cut... I understand there is still a steady stream of viewers to his property and am amazed that not one of the many posters who in the past have said how happy they'd be living next to a mast, have snapped it up! *startled.. It's a lovely little home, though the neighbours are a bit weird... Honest, but weird.... *waits...

Thursday 25th February at 3.35am...

My Chairman and I were the first to arrive at Dodge City yesterday evening.. We had a CPF Motherbody meeting scheduled... The interim Station Head came out and greeted us and took us round the back to show us the extent of the damage that's been done during One-eyed Jack's reign....
So we fell to chatting and I asked him whether he knew the pretty plain-clothes investigative cop that had attended our Sector Forum Meeting... She had said she came from Pinetown.... Turns out he didn't, and my Chair interjected at that point to say that Lazarus knew all about her.... *blinks again.... Does the PBOfficer report back to you regularly Laz? *winks.. How spiffingly handy....
I'm guessing our discussion was being monitored even out there in the open, as at that precise moment Captain S was sent in to distract his Superior...*roffels... Too late Meneertjie, want ek't my woord al ingekry...*curtseys....

The others started to arrive and we stood around waiting to go in to the office.. Ron walked over and shook everyone's hand and I said he didn't have to bother, when it was my turn... *grins... After all, I'd seen which way the wind blew as he drove by yesterday morning and deliberately declined to acknowledge me... *belches...
Nonetheless, he smiled and shook my hand anyways, and guess who he reminded me of at that precise moment..*pukes..
For der Kommissar's modus operandi was to always speak to me in polite and friendly fashion when there were civilians about, and to treat me like crap and ignore me when there weren't... Tsk tsk...*sighs..
I actually felt sorry for the dude... The strain of the double-game he plays has taken it's toll bigtime and the Officer is looking jaundiced and exhausted...
The temporary Station Commander clearly likes and trusts his Head of Crime Desk officer and I'm embarrassed for Ronnie....

I came away from the Meeting utterly confused.. The Newbie is Oldboys Network fosho and committed to promoting the installation of additional lights to aid the signal.. A good talker? Fair, ja... But my word, he comes across as honest through and through.... Could I trust him as I trust Johan Stolz, despite the knife that's still embedded in my back? *grins... We'll have to wait and see, won't we....

LATER at 4.25am...

We're off up to visit the kid in Rosetta today, with temperatures predicted to climb to the mid-thirties...
One-Eyed Jack is due back in Labour Court on Monday for another session of blatant stalling.
What is it that appeased him sufficiently to get him to STFU and behave for the moment? Am I correct in guessing that he and Balliram now spend a great deal of their time together, engineering the crime-wave that engulfs the Zone? In part to persuade and encourage those citizens that drag their heels to install additional lighting? Lighting that will be manipulated to promote the signal and remove their right to privacy?

It appears that Nayager and the disgraced head of the Mountain Rise Station shared the blueprint on corrupt practises employed at Stations... Who knew? *coughs...
I did, for one... Would you listen? Hell no! It's time now for you to wake up and do a rethink on Colin Prakash Balliram as well..
The Courageous Couple probably jumped ship back when Lazarus had his epiphany and began outwardly at least, to distance themselves from der Kommissar..*gags.. Don't you bloody believe it...
If Willies and Nathie haven't yet arranged for this Monstrous creature to be watched, it's time they did... Could our Controller stand up to a Life-style Audit himself? Is that the reason for the hasty disappearance of the jet ski and black Mitsubishi rodeo? Who has lent him the silver BMW he currently uses? *fascinated...

The Muslim community have invested a fortune in the Project here in the Zone, only to see the gung ho cowboys entrusted to run the show, let them down. It's the thing of old habits dying hard hey Earl? While you certainly scrub up well outwardly, you and your underlings remain bullying, lowlife thugs, and you're going to have to scramble to regain lost ground...
I'm obliged to add the following quote I probably saw back on a post in the forum....
"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act" George Orwell...

Peace..

---oOo---

Friday 26th February 2010 at 11.47am...