Saturday, February 27, 2010

GOD HELPS THOSE WHO.......

(begun Thursday 25th February at 5.00am...)

My Chair announced to his fellow forum Heads last night that members of the Foreman and Lacey Road Informal Settlements have begun attending our Sector Forum Meetings.. Was he being less than candid with the other Heads by not admitting that the Crumb it was who has told these people to come, or is he not aware of this? *curious...

It's odd how he never questioned their sudden appearance, as he himself certainly didn't approach them...*blinks... After that, the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement came under discussion briefly... If you recall how the Abahlali baseMojondo Movement were ruthlessly attacked and removed from the Settlement? *looks at Willies....
It came to light last night that crime in again rampant over there, and a great many of the problems are being caused by liquor consumption.
One of the charges levelled against Sbu Zidoke had been the Abahlali's insistence that shebeens close at 10.00pm, and this had improved things considerably for the residents...
However, since the Abahlali's removal it now appears that the ruling party's carefully chosen and installed sub-sector forum have disbanded and given up, and chaos rules again..

Is it time to declare a truce with Sbu? Willies? It's out of your hands? If the directive to squash the Abahlali came from the very top you have a dilemma.. If however, it was considered by YOUR office that Zidoke was becoming too popular for his own good, I beg that you reconsider and meet with him...
Stay out of matters I don't understand? *falls over laughing... Now when did I ever do that?

Starting right back with Koobair the Squat and Earl Michael Barnabas' interest and subsequent attentions paid to our fledgling Neighbourhood Watch, certain members of Sydenham SAPS have made it my business to pay attention to ALL police matters... *waves...

It's true that despite my absolute certainty that Earl Michael Barnabas deserves to be among my most frequently blogged characters, I wouldn't know him if I fell over him... I'd asked for a file picture, and this has clearly presented a problem...*grins.. What should have been a relatively simple thing to achieve has proven impossible.. Makes you think, doesn't it? *winks...

Friday 26th February at 4.15am..

The rain came down briefly and thunder just sounded out to sea..The wind is blowing hard and it's as muggy as hell in here, as I write....

It deserves a mention that on Monday my better half spent the entire day at home reading... His back has been playing up lately, so he ended up laying on the bed reading in the kid's room for most of the day...
When he came through at some point later in the afternoon, I'd remarked aloud in consternation at the strange dark red colour of his face and neck...
Now where have I seen that before? *looks at Balliram and snarls...

Would it be a total thumbsuck on my part to say that since you overheard my remarks on the GW's livid colour the temperature in the house has dropped considerably, and his back ache has improved as well? As an unprovable means of attack you're not letting the grass grow under your feet, are you? *teeth...
The visible results of your attentions have you back-pedalling temporarily? Why stop there you coward? As Test Dummies we have no choice but to endure whatever crud you send us via our power supply, and the GW is as easy a target as I am....

Were a sucker to meet the inflated price you seek for the Chicken Coop, who would have direct control over our circuit? My guess is that you don't intend relocating that far away and would still be able to manipulate the amount of power entering our home, even from your new abode...*vomits..
I've remarked on several occasions of your over-compensation when our home's system has been accessed while you're out at Dodge or at your boet-in-laws at 6 Garbutt Road...*shrugs...
Our area is now so heavily saturated with the technology its not a problem 'dealing' with us from some distance away, is it? *pukes...

LATER at 1.00pm

It's time to mentioned again the Lout next door's continued manipulation of our landlines and cellphones...
My whine has reached a crescendo here ... Today alone, our landline has twice rung, only to give a dial tone when we answer... I finally got hold of my Chairman using my Nokia, and he said he'd tried repeatedly to call me and it had rung endlessly.. He'd assumed there was no-one home.. Clever? No, just basic peurile manipulation by Colin Balliram as always... If you're so honest, why do you continue to corrupt our CPF dealings?
Time to think guys! The Good Man up at No. 16 tells me has has the identical problem and it's certainly not a fault on the cables as el Monstro would doubtless have you believe... Pfft....

LATER at 5.00pm

It's the joke of the decade! That the GW must now stress about ways to save power and cut costs so the Pig next door can run the Project to benefit a Druglord FFS!

I was charmed when Augustine pitched up out of the blue this morning..
He's finally beginning to grasp it was no simple task I set him... *grins.... When I've blogged that one of Bali's jobs was always to ensure there was no sign of the Druglord to be found on the interwebz, I was right...
Happily, Augustine sees the problem as confirmation of Barnabas' power, and he hasn't lost interest at all...
I chatted with him of the news on Zuma's wife's home in Innes Road and said that her house too will be wired to the hilt.. Go knock on her door, I suggested... Ask if she's had problems with her landlines or water supplies.. Have the houselights been flickering in her mansion...?
Zuma prefers staying there, to the larnie Official Residence, so it's a given Schabir will be visiting her home unseen...*pukes...
Ullricht is a runner for the Whisperer? He certainly looks like it.. Too young to be one of the grand clique ex-Sastri College, but a homie nonetheless? *fascinated...

I searched MyBB this evening and found no mention at all of the iBurst article that's in the latest March issue of Noseweek, Page 17... The silence is truly damning... Martin Welz is a pillar of honesty and there's no way he would have published the piece had he not believed it was the truth...
I look at all the clever individuals who scoffed so loudly at the Craigavon residents claims, and I wonder... Will they now turn on Noseweek as well? Don't make bigger asses of yourselves than you already have....
You who were all too happy to believe the lies put about by Colin Balliram and his Mentor and Good Buddy Nayager... Now that this Cracker turns round and hastily says he's ASSISTING the investigations against der Kommissar, do you honestly buy anything he sells? *falls over choking...
All the different hats he wears - A SARS Agent? A spy? An irc cop? Interpol? You bow before this perverted Creep and I am to believe YOU are the bright ones?
At a glance the silver Beemer he now drives resembles Missus C's company car... Will this fool anyone interested in his comings and goings? Hopefully not...*winks..

Saturday 27th February at 5.00am..

The remaining Twin sleeps on my bed as I write...
I've chosen to adopt a philosophical attitude to the time he has left.. It could well be today that he is whacked over the head or dumped on some road far from home, as was his little sister... *shrugs..
There is absolutely nothing I can do to alter his fate.. I've told the GW that instead, I will ensure that the unfortunate animal enjoys the brief visits to our home and I will accept the inevitable when it happens... I shall repeat my offer made to Missus C and say that I will keep Cola here if and when they relocate..
If she were to claim that any one of them would miss the runt, may her nose fall from her pretty face...
My guess is that both remaining dogs will simply disappear at some point, never to be seen again.. Stolen Missus C? You do yourself a further disservice...*gags...

Our lights dipped once as I browsed the Forums last night, and I remembered how all the olive branches I'd offered had been spurned.. I never gave up hoping, until Pepsi's disappearance... You will forgive me if at that point the rules of the Game changed... *teeth...

At about 11.00pm last night I was startled awake by a huge whooshing sound.. I lay quietly for a bit before the dogs went off like rockets...
I went out onto the verandah to find that a branch of the old avo tree had finally broken under the weight of all the pears it carries... It's completely changed the landscape of our tiny garden and even our cats sit about, uncertain and nervous, on this damp grey morning...*grins..
I must go get some exercise... *waves..

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 27th February 2010 at 3.05pm.