Monday, February 22, 2010

THE CHESHIRE CAT...

(begun Sunday 21st February at 3.30am....)

Sophie had me awake as she thudded onto the floor and went under the bed, flapping her ears, at 2.30am... *yawns... I don't know whether it's an instantaneous reaction to el Monstro's increased attentions at that hour or not, but I still find it interesting.. I nodded back off and woke at 3.30am to find both hands had gone to sleep... *blinks...

Their house alarm had gone off twice as I'd blogged online at lunchtime yesterday.. At a stretch, it could've been the niece struggling to set the thing before going out.. Alternatively, my Stalker may have been trying to bounce his signal into our PC and in his haste he'd fluffed it.... der Bunker? DodgeCity? It makes little difference now, as access has never been easier..*grins...

When I'd nipped out to the shops earlier, it was to find a gang of wekkers industriously digging up the road opposite the Hall by Cullingworth... Easily over twenty of the guys and on the weekend, that little exercise alone shows the funding for the Project is a bottomless pit...*belches....

We'd rented a movie last night, but the DVD was so scratched we gave up trying to watch and went to bed happily instead... My natural instinct was to assume that our Network Admin was having a bit of fun at our expense, as it's not a problem for him to corrupt the DVD player... The GW was adamant the problem lay with the disc itself... *shrugs and waits....
Before the film had started, we were treated to an ad. on the dangers of downloading pirated movies...
Over the years Missus C has been kind enough to offer us the latest movies to watch.. Very often they'd not reached the big circuit at the time... Would I be averse to stealing movies off the interwebz in the unlikely event we could figure out how it's done? Hell no.... *cackles...
I don't work for Interpol and nor am I an irc cop, so I don't have standards to uphold in that regard... Also, I'm guessing that if we were to download just one movie, our Stalker would have us in the dwang in a trice hey Bali? *winks..
See where I'm going with this? The double standards syndrome that seems to be held by the majority these days? *snorts...

When I mentioned recently that I felt the Strategist was employing the PM option freely while remaining silent out on the Forum, I'd not considered quite how busy he may have been..*waves.. It's for all the world as though they've kissed and made up! *beams..
As if he's managed to convince even his detractors that he's not such a bad fellow after all...
Did he apologise profusely for any offence given on the Craigavon fiasco?
Has he earnestly assured you all that what's happening here in the Zone is a one-off, and that steps are being taken to ensure the technology isn't handed to criminals to run elsewhere in the country? See, straight off I have a problem with that...

Go check out the picture of Glenn Agliotti in the M & G 19th February, Page 4... Is that the demeanour of a worried man? Or is that the Cheshire Cat grin of one who knows he's safely 10 steps ahead of the Law at all times, now he has his own Controller thieving the most private of information ? If Jannie would persuade you that these lowlifes have deliberately been allowed to THINK they now own access to vast areas of information via the Info Theft scheme, I would suggest he pull the other one....

Has he promised that the iBurst tower in Craigavon will quietly be removed as long as it's kept out of the Press and no-one mentions it? *curious.. Has he offered compensation to the victims of the fumbling errors made by the Controller in that area? (More likely to be one of the residents in that larnie complex than anyone else)..
Whatever. The air has changed (in more ways than one), and I sense that more of you have somehow been convinced that all's well and that the OldBoys Network are in fact running the show to the ultimate benefit of the country..*sighs..

Would I have been outraged to find our privacy invaded by a faceless employee of SARS? Our PC accessed and our banking details perused? I guess you know I could care less...*shrugs... If you'd restricted your choice of Agents to those with even a modicum of moral integrity, I'd probably have been tickled pink to be considered a Test Dummy...
As it is, I'm totally grossed out.. For far too long I've tittered and applauded his inanities...If you would still attempt to avoid the fact that our Controller is a criminal who answers to and is run by criminals, then all the efforts you make with the Craigavon residents are a massive FAIL...

The citizens of the Zone are now at their most vulnerable and you know it...
Removing der kommissar is politically expedient and changes nothing.... How many organised crimes must our people endure as a part of the Testing grounds for your magnificent project? How many cameras code numbers will be punched in merely to facilitate a smoother hijacking or house breakin?

You are fully aware that I spoke the truth when I told you how Sue the Book's ancient banger was removed from her chained property.. That Balliram would have been audio-monitoring the sounds made by the two sleepers inside, the entire time the thieves were cutting off the gate chain and rolling out the car.... You know this, and yet he is still permitted to slam off the power for 29 hours in a row? He's still allowed to spike the system and destroy another of Sue's electrical appliances? I guess shame and embarrassment are not traits required or admired in a Strategist...*snorts...
Whatever games you play and puppets you shift around at Dodge City, isn't going to make a blind bit of difference to the Zone, as long as Barnabas and Balliram are around..

You can't hide the filth on our Controller's hands any longer and frankly, you may as well stop trying.. As fast as you make excuses for him in one area, he will let you down in another, that's a guarantee...
I guess he's run out of shelf-life and it shows.... Yet you continue to employ him and allow him free rein over the power circuits... What does that make you FFS?
Hang on, we know that answer already.... You're happy to buy into the theory that so many of us down here are unpleasant, and as such deserve the attentions of this criminal.....

Whilst I happily accept that mantle, who is it that judged say, B.Snr or Sue the Book to be equally deserving of these corrupt activities? Your Man About Town, Balliram? *falls over screaming....
I hear myself rant on in this vast echo-chamber and have to smile briefly at my dogged stupidity... I s'pose it's some sort of weird therapy, and just about the only thing that keeps me going..*grins..
I can be shut down today, it's that simple... Then again, I'm betting I'm one of the very few sources you'll ever have of what's really happening down here in your Testing grounds... Stumbling about in this minefield of corruption, I'm at least good for a laugh if nothing else...

The old man had said pompously on the phone that there's no ways one person could make a difference to the corruption thats rife here in the zone... good enough reason for you all to sit back and snigger at our plight ja.... *gags....
I've learned many lessons the hard way over the past 10 years, but they don't include shutting up just yet... *looks at the Crumb....
The nonsense being continued out of Dodge City deserves to be blogged and will be, whoever is running the show...

How're you doing over at Brighton Beach right now? Is your recent addition to the staff off on compassionate leave, or pulling his weight as he should be? Manuel? *curious... Will Willies drop by unexpectedly to check up on that far-flung Station? Not bloody likely!
Stolen any new information from the five Kennedy Road Abahlahli members, presumably still locked up in the audio-monitored cell at Dodge? *looks at Salacious Crumb....
Hopefully after all this time those young men are, despite their lack of freedom being treated with kindness as pawns in a game beyond their control....
I must go........ Peace...

---oOo---

Monday 22nd February 2010 at 11.02am...