Saturday, January 02, 2010

OUT OF MY DEPTH...

(begun Friday 1st January at 9.00pm...)

I watch Captain Courageous with as sharp a gaze as I can muster in this heat..*yawns.. Judging by his continued attentions, he doesn't feel his criminal activities are threatened in any way....
As I said, the non-Chosen down this end of Harris Crescent are regarded as no more than Test Dummies, though it's unlikely you'll ever find an official document to say so..*snorts..

Mo Shaik, our sterling Head of what passes for Intelligence, has left it to the Zone Druglord Earl Michael Barnabas to get this Show on the road, hence the use of unqualified petty criminals given control of the powerlines...
I don't believe Schabir when he insists he's had no contact with our President since the trial. I just don't *shrugs...
I guess they're waiting for something along the lines of a natural disaster, when the official Presidential Pardons will be issued swiftly, while Joe Public is distracted..*winks...
I only hope that whatever it takes, happens sooner rather than later...*sighs..

The GW switched the kettle on to make tea earlier and straight away the two lamps in the lounge began dipping and rising continuously. I guess Mistuh Balliram, Agent Fail, is bored... Degrading our phonelines isn't enough, and the noisy snowing when we switch on the TV has been reinstated for over a week. *belches...
Eventually I pulled the lamp plugs out and turned off the jackpoint before resetting them.. The 'fault' disappeared, but not before I'd left a voice message on Rudolph Mhlope's cellphone to say the crook at No. 6 was messing with our power supply and should be locked up...*roffels..
Rudy is in charge of the Muni streetlights and well aware of our predicament. A pleasant enough fellow, but there's no chance he can override Allen Spence's authority, though it's always fun to try.... *cackles... I'm off to bed to read Antjie Krog's A Change of Tongue and I'm really enjoying it.... 'gnite.... *waves...

Saturday 2nd January at 3.45am...

The Wireless Song fills the valley and THIS powerful SE on the Convent outbuilding had already been activated by 4.30pm yesterday afternoon. Compare THESE two pictures and I find I'm uncomfortable with the black material now covering the diningroom windows of the orphanage..
It's as if an attempt has been made recently to deflect the effects of the microwaves away from that area, and I would ask why now? Why, after all this time do you bother?

Are tracks being hastily covered, in the unlikely event that someone in authority may give a toss at what's being done to these children? Barnabas made an excellent call when he nominated der Kommissar and Colin Balliram to run the tests here in the Zone...
They would've come fairly cheap, and in fact would probably have offered to do the 'testing' for nothing back in the day... The idea of invading the privacy of pretty much any resident they chose, would've excited their perverted little minds to the max... *vomits..

It wasn't that long ago that el Monstro used to regale you with every sound that emanated from our own bedroom FFS, and it must irk him no end since he's been advised to stop revealing that rather nasty little habit of his... *grins..
The Zone is their oyster now, so to speak, and it could well be YOUR bedroom that these two pathetic perverts invade after dark, sniggering at sounds best kept private....
You get what you pay for that's fosho, and these two cheap crooks are the Druglord's prize performers...*blinks...

I've not failed to notice that the Garbutt Road streetlights have been active 24/7 for at least the past two months.. Why? What juicy source of information lives up that way? Would the William Clarke Gardens Children's Home also prove to have added technology to boost the precious signal if it was investigated? Are there now enormous SE's running from out of the Babies quarters in particular? *spews....
Tucked up on the little rise as they are, my guess is that's an affirmative... Again, these kids have been either orphaned or abandoned, and as such, deemed expendible by the Project Authors... Crazy days...
There's way too much evidence for you to continue shrugging me off as some sort of cooked-in-the-head loony... When I claim that you no longer need to be in DLOS to a cellmast to be baked on high by microwaves, I kid you not...*shrugs....

It's the darned lights that are picking up and bouncing the signal somehow, and enabling it to reach even the most out of the way homes with ease... Telkom have laid fibre but aren't using it? You think? Idiots!
Considering the ridiculous number of Telkom employees visible on every street you pass, and the degradation of so many landlines, WTF do you think it is they're doing so industriously? Next time you're passing, pull up and chat to a tecchie, and get a load of the guilt written on their faces....

I study the picture of the National Police Commissioner and know that Tweedledumb's paranoia is justified...*laughing... It's frankly fascinating to imagine the power play going on behind the scenes as our President juggles these two factions...
On the one hand you have the Whisperers who are responsible for where he is right now, and who continue to give him invaluable advice.. On the other, you have his own people, who are mightily offended by der Kommissar's continued control of the Zone and his blatantly racist behaviour...*shrugs.. What compromise can be reached, if any? I must go....

LATER at 7.20am..

I've just sent the photo of me and Bheki Cele to Director Holson Mbhele for his amusement.. Whether or not it reaches it's destination is anyone's guess, as the inevitable blue window in gmail still insists there are 'technical problems'... *winks..
The hilarious suggestion that I'm brighter than I would have you believe, still causes me to roll my eyes wildly... If ever a toad was in over it's head, it's me...*chortles...
I share here what I see and feel, with scant regard for the bleeding holes in my feet...*laughing..

Our first attempt at growing tomatos is a failure.. Way too much rain has caused them to rot from the ground up, and despite that I've just cut off and removed all the yellow saggy bits, I doubt they can be saved....
I'm to stop off at Fronk's later on to pick up some more mushroom compost, as my kid gave me a load of plants for Christmas... Do I believe the sunbirds will use the hideously bright feeder I was given? We've yet to make up the odd mixture of ingredients needed to test that theory... *waits...

Meanwhile, I wonder whether the 5 Kennedy Road Abahlali pawns till sit in the bare cell up at Dodge City.. Youngsters that I'm willing to bet Willies knows are no more attempted murderers than I am... *bitterly disappointed... There's always the remote chance that some kind soul relented and just let them out, but it's unlikely...

I guess the few posts I blurt out on bblounge Forum in defence of the Environmentalist are not helping the situation at all, and I'm still baffled that none of these bright youngsters see how they are being taken for a ride...That the personal differences between debbie and rpm have been blown out of all proportion in a successful effort to distract you from the real issue... Neat...
*applauds the Strategist roundly...
How many of the new members at bblounge are there at the behest of voda3g? To smile sweetly while carefully undermining all that she does? Am I seeing shadows again where none exist? I continue to hope that she stands firm against the onslaught, and those that seek to trivialise a site that is there to tell the truth of the irregularities and injustices carried out by Telkom.
A mission that alas, mybb appears to have abandoned for whatever reasons..*sighs...

I fed the Twins earlier and they've just arrived back and woken me from my nap... They've chosen the most comfortable beds and have nodded off themselves.... *grins.. It's silly how much I'm looking forward to Joey's owners getting back from the Cape... I've enjoyed going over each day and spoiling him with liver/rice and bits of tripe (ew), but he's terribly lonely, and to hear his delighted bark when they finally return will be a real pleasure...
They ask for so little hey? An effing pat now and then and a kind word, and they're your slave for life...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 2nd January 2010 at 3.34pm...