Friday, January 01, 2010

ALLEGIANCE TO THE DEVIL...

(begun Wednesday 30th December at 6.10am...)

*Since logging on five minutes ago the iBurst signal has fluctuated between 42% and 98%... Having fun there Bali?*

Back in the day, when I saw the hole drilled in my Good Neighbour's garage wall, it simply didn't occur to me to take a picture... *sighs.. I would've had some serious leverage if I had... I even saw the cables hanging out of the wall some feet above where the beautiful SE is now fastened to the wall, but by the time my GN saw it, it had been plastered over and painted...
He insists there are no cables there and yet, were the shelves inside his garage to be moved aside and a diligent search made, I guess I'd be proven right..*snorts...
How would he feel do you think? To suddenly find that a great deal more than just repainting his home went on while the family were out at work and the kids at school? He was adamant that he'd not ordered any electrical work to be done, and was totally unaware of the large gentleman that joined his 'friend' Alben on the property after they'd all left for the day...

Is it then the CABLING and not the light fittings themselves, that are now capable of being manipulated so magically via the powerlines? Some sort of techno-advanced cabling that allows for staggering amounts of microwaves to pour off some of the lights? *nudges the Rocket Scientist HARD...

Very often homeowners won't be aware of what it is they now run from their property... They will have been persuaded to install the extra lighting for security purposes, and an excellent and reasonably priced electrician will come highly recommended..*winks..
You don't consider C would be offended if he knew what you'd done Alben? *curious... What did YOU get out of that particular bargain? A shitload more contracts? With friends like you dude.... *shrugs..

Is Muller ahead right now, or does he still struggle to follow my incoherent babbling? He and the diminutive Environmentalist are the basket in which I've placed my fragile eggs, in the hopes that I will hear Eureka roared before I leave...*sighs...

Friday 1st January at 3.35am..

There's a whole day gone missing, but stick with me children, for I'm about to make up for lost time...
I'd seen and heard a couple of huge army choppers showing off on Wednesday and had wondered at the time who was in town to warrant the display... *grins...
Now, jump to yesterday (Thursday), and you have this Pensioner's boring routine as always...
I'd popped into a sparsely manned Dodge City at some point, to drop off some buns for the Charge Office guys, and then I'd gone up to the offices to find the Admin. Clerk...

Ronnie and his best bud One-Eyed Jack were carefully engaged in an animated conversation and weren't about to stop on my account, so I wished fair Navi well and gave poor VP a hug before he even saw it coming..*grins...
By the time the GW finally picked me up and said he wanted to go to Gateway, it was like 30 degrees out there, so for once I just shut up and enjoyed his aircon...
You can count the times I've been to that Mall on one hand, as you will have gathered by now, I'm not partial to shopping in any way....

I was well into my bitch and whine mode by the time he finally took pity on me and said we could go back to the car, and we were actually heading for the exit when he nudged me hard and said check who.........................!
There was no effing blue light brigade parting the sea of shoppers, nor phalanx of heavies surrounding him, as he strolled along in his trademark panama, carrying his shopping bags...*dances..
Nothing could have prepared the guy for the onslaught of the crumblies as we fell on him...*shrieks...
The GW said later that the bloke is a politician and as such behaved accordingly.. Bullshit. He could've easily kept going and told us to piss off in no uncertain terms, and yet he didn't...
I s'pose two geriatrics shuffling towards him at speed with their hands stuck out, wouldn't have posed a threat to anyone...*cackles..

He didn't appear to be in any hurry at all and obligingly allowed the GW to capture the moment for posterity as the hordes flowed around us.... Surprisingly, it was the GW that came out with it.. A chap who is as blind to the Project today as he was back in 2005, and as such has often appeared to bat for the Crooked team himself...*laughing..
And there he was, trotting out the events taking place at Dodge City! Hatman registered immediately, and said he was well aware of the existing 'problem'... *looks at One-Eyed Jack...

He said he'd spoken of the matter to the Good Superintendent on the phone..(which I knew). He said not to worry as the matter was being attended to....
It seemed as though we spoke for ages, but of course we didn't...
We thanked him for his kindness and tottered on our way, with me practically levitating! *cackles...
What we had there was one seriously serendipitous moment! My Stalkers couldn't have forseen that encounter in a million years!

The GW obligingly headed across town where I had the Proof in the Pudding printed and also mailed to my gmail addie.... I confess to just a soupcon of delight as I imagined Colin Balliram and his Chief casually intercepting my mail as usual.. A truly delicious moment as I pictured their consternation as they invaded my privacy for the untold time..*grins.. Game Over? Are you kidding me?

See, there's this clash of the Titans going on in the background even as I write... On the one front you have Hatman, who's more than a little offended by der Kommissar's behaviour...*waves to Holson.... On the other, you have the Whisperer, Mo Shaik, now officially titled Head of Intelligence..*chokes...
Good old Mo and his Boet are insisting that Tweedeldumb is VITAL to the Project and that his transgressions be overlooked.. He's stuck with as an inept bunch of lieutenants and pseudo-agents as you could find anywhere...*laughing... Once again I would suggest that the OldBoys Network and the ShaikBoyz have been more than economical with the truth when keeping our President, and even Bheki Cele up to speed.... *winks..
Once again I guess they've left out some of the finer options now available via the Information Theft technology...*waves to Janneman...
I guess the Hatman smells a rat and is digging his heels in, and I'm also betting he's underestimated One-Eyed Jack's extreme usefulness to a large section of the community.... *salaams to Schabir...

The world watches as the Game unfolds and each Player jostles to be the Star... *coughs... Who will ultimately win this mini battle being fought behind the scenes? Your guess is as good as mine, but one thing is for certain.. It won't affect the installation of the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Networking System at all.. The framework is now set here in Kwa Zulu and der Kommissar's usefulness is coming to an end...

My Network Admin had already recovered from his surprise at discovering what lay in my mailbox yesterday, and it was business as usual last night..*snorts..
I only noticed late in the evening that our street light (and only ours), was dead. A feeble attempt to persuade you that it's faulty, after his nonsense of the previous night...*chokes... Too late you IDIOT... Another FAIL in a string of failures.... *roffels...

It was after 5.30pm yesterday when the horrendous din began up on the road.. I only went up an hour later in time to see B. Snr. carrying Khaled's very dead Jack Russell down the road with a stick hooked through it's collar...*spews..
It's larger companion watched nervously from a distance... *sad...
I got the gory details from poor B. there and then, and sent a bitter sms to Khaled telling him that his other dog was still shut out on the road and would probably be killed next...

I was frankly delighted when the spineless fellow decided some time later to call me and rant that I blog him detrimentally and to ask for what purpose.... I replied that his behaviour earns him a wider range of recognition, and stretches far beyond his manipulation by my Master...
Have I ever wavered in my assertion that Dilshaad is a good woman? Nope.. But as is happening so often, she is tied to one who takes his orders happily from the criminal at No. 6..

For how long has Khaled been reading my blog? Since the early days when it caused so much mirth? *interested.... His admission is nearly as good as One-Eyed Jack's confession that he watches me on the invisible cameras FFS....
I spit on the assertion that the Jack Russell was unmanageable... Since I threatened some time ago, to pick both his dogs up and drop them at the SPCA they've been kept safely off the road... Clearly at some point during the last fortnight, the plan was changed, and both Sue and B.Snr say Khaled's TWO dogs are shut out on the road daily.... A tragedy waiting to happen ja...

As a result, I called Missus C last night, and again I begged her to seal off the corner of their top deck where the Twins persist in dancing precariously as they shriek at Thunder salivating below them... You'll remember how long ago it was that I first broached the subject, though my Controller has seen fit to ignore it... B.Snr's Thunder took out Khaled's Jack Russell yesterday, and won't hesitate to kill whichever Twin might tumble over into their yard in the future..
It's happened before several times, though luckily prior to this killerdogs arrival at No. 4... *sighs..

The ball is in the Balliram Court... A job that would take some 30 minutes tops for Philip the Sorcerer's Apprentice to complete and yet, one that I don't see being done any time soon..*shrugs..
I'm considering starting a First Wives Club for those poor women repeatedly shamed by the deliberate bullying actions of their cowardly spouses..Predictably, the Accountant at No. 12 saw fit to set off a string of huge explosions right up until 10pm last night...
Another close chommie of the Criminal next door, as you will have figured out by now.
Hopefully Barnabas will be suitably impressed hey Fred? *projectile vomits...

Otherwise? My teeth are still on the floor with delight at these latest events, despite the carnage up on the street, and I have to wish you ALL a fascinating and rewarding 2010...
Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 1st January 2010 at 1.26pm...