Friday, January 22, 2010

ONE FOR THE MONEY....

(begun Wednesday 20th January at 11.am...)

What is the ShaikBoyz ultimate goal in all of this? They're certainly not in it to uplift the country's poor masses, whatever line they trot out... Are they being used in turn by some higher power, much as they use our President? Would the 'higher power' include the OldBoyz Network perchance? *fascinated...
Throw me a rope here guys... I'm drowning! *shrieks...
All the years of careful planning - for what?! Just to ensure that the small percentage of educated and affluent are as neatly controlled and monitored as the rest of the population? *unimpressed.... Met ander woorde, one for the Money?

As I write, yet another nondescript unmarked white bakkie sits on the Balliram's driveway... The wekkers are currently busy with the aircon unit that hangs on the wall next to the SE that faces the GW's bed... I was in time to see them putting the lid back on, and have to wonder what it is they've been doing with it, exposing it to the downpour like that....
I've just asked the GW to let me know if he notices any changes at all over the next few nights as a result of the work being done at No. 6.... *grins...

I rang Missus C some ten minutes ago and said that I would like it on record that IF they were ever to move, she would allow me to look after Cola until they were settled... Hah! As if! She laughed meanly (oops! I meant merrily), and said they were definitely not going anywhere... I confess to feeling genuinely relieved, despite knowing that truth is not her strong point. Better the devil you know, right? Interestingly she then volunteered that she thought Pepsi had been stolen and was still alive.. Is that right? I replied no matter, it was water under the bridge, and I was sure she wouldn't forget her anyway...*hits Send Mindmail.....
(It occurs to me that the wekkers are next door to tweak Balliram's electronic devices for unusually, the grinding sound of the usual offenders have been running sporadically for the last hour..*winks... )

Is our Head of Intelligence up to speed here? One-Eyed Jack's failure to control his own bullying behaviour must have irked him no end, and I'm guessing that he doesn't have a clue that Barnabas' choice of 'Secret' Agents include an equally perverted and uncontrollable Creep by way of our Network Administrator...*yawns...

Supt. Mngomezulu paid me a flying visit earlier, to say that Tweedledum is to be transferred to the Bluff...
Ungrateful cow that I am, I feel no elation at all, and will stick with my IBIWISI attitude for the moment... *shrugs... The appalling realisation of just how the ShaikBoyz may have sold the Information Theft Project concept to so many good people has begun to take shape in my cooked head... I start to consider that even the massive numbers of corrupt officials being steadily revealed in the Press, havn't all necessarily grubbied their greedy paws on their own.. That they've been encouraged to do so by suggestions made to them deliberately, in an effort to have us think they are ALL pigs feeding greedily from the same trough... It's worked rather well don't you think?

This perception would go a long way to getting more of the affluent to sign up for the Info Theft Project, wouldn't it Mo? Naive, and with little or no interest in, or access to, the world of technology, many of these officials have been a pushover to manipulate.. Encouraged to line their own pockets and outed at leisure by their manipulators... Am I making sense here at all?

Thursday 21st January at 4.00am..

What's changed since the visits by the three assorted unmarked bakkies to my Network Admin's property? At 5.40pm yesterday evening our power supply began dipping and continued to do so until our bedtime... I irritatedly sent an sms to Rudy Mhlope and to the arch-Crook Allen Spence, but have my doubts that those numbers still exist...*shrugs...
The sight of the wekkers casually opening up Balliram's aircon unit in the driving rain has me wondering whether their behaviour was deliberate and whether this has led to our lights playing up....*belches...

It starts to make sense that poeple like my Chair and the journo havn't been invited on board as Chosen, as I guess they'd be appalled by the huge divisions deliberately being created and encouraged by the Whisperers....Struggle heroes se GAT!!!
With my limited vision I simply can't see an alternative, and as a result I sit here grey and empty of any pleasure whatsoever....

We had a mini-CPF Meeting last night, and both my Chair and VC said they wouldn't be standing for re-election at the CPF AGM in March, and that 'new blood' was needed... It will be fascinating to see who, if anyone, will be prepared to take over the reins..*blinks... Will several dark horses suddenly appear and stand for nomination? They may well be from among the Chosen, ensuring an EXCELLENT working relationship between Dodge City and the Community..*grins.. I confess I'll be happy to give up the small part I've played, and to take a seat on the side-lines as an observer, while continuing to subject you to my opinions..*snorts...
Okay - I've stuff to attend to.... *waves..

Friday 22nd January at 4.35am..

The Creep has gotten rid of his jetski... Sold, loaned or stored, it's gone, and as a result we're again being blessed with an unobstructed view of THIS beauty on the wall facing us... Your best shot Perv? *cackles...
Our Not-So-Secret Agent next door is rapidly reverting to type in his irritation...
I'd been browsing online for a while (eh! I see the top two lights on the modem were out then and as I remark here they are hastily reinstated.... pfft.... lame in the extreme...) last night when I noticed the top two lights on the modem were off (what a coincidence timing wise!) and we were running at a 70% signal....
I remarked aloud to the GW and immediately the missing lights returned to stay... Much like as happened this instant... *laughing....

I was startled to find a post over at bblounge.co.za on the Art of War... How familiar the strategies seem, and deja vu hit me bigtime... Could it be that Mo has plagiarised this work and now uses it as a standard section in his Spy Manual on how to deal with dissenters? *fascinated..

I introduced myself to Sister Dorothea yesterday.. She was over at Dodge City trying to follow up on the theft of her little community car the day before.. She's with the Dominican Sisters that have now been relegated to living in an ordinary house in Rattray Place right behind Dodge City...
She said she's always parked safely outside the Clinic at Sydenham Heights.. On Wednesday she'd left the car in it's usual place and walked over to Block A on a mission.. When she got back a couple of hours later the car had vanished... *vomits...

What were the One-Eyed Moron and his entourage doing at the time? Will he protest that those cameras weren't activated ? Will he whine that he was preoccupied perving at other old women instead? I would suggest that the three blocks over there are in fact SATURATED with cameras.. Was it simply a test that Tweedledumb or his cronies were running?
Very similar to the thefts made from Sue the Book's property, though those would have fallen under the "Viability of Operations After Dark" section, right?
Sister Dorothea is of the preferred age to tittilate the monstrous Abuser's perverted attentions... vulnerable and aged, did he and his cronies watch and enjoy her dismay as she discovered the loss of her car?
der Kommissar no doubt has a rock-solid alibi for whatever time it was the vehicle was so neatly removed? *applauds... (I checked with Sister and it was sometime between 9.30am and 11.30am that the car was taken)....

They were expecting me at Dodge City yesterday *curtseys...
Salacious Crumb had only the one delivery line to make and in his excitement, he almost fluffed it... *falls over.. His cheerful grin as he delivered the classic "I'm not a wolf in sheep's clothing" in friendly fashion to his scurvy Boss as I passed, suggests that his Method Acting Coach needs to be replaced ASAP... You're simply trying too hard Laz... *shrugs....

I guess the so-called transfer to the Bluff is purely window-dressing designed to fool and placate Commissioners Ngobeni and Cele, for der Kommissar has no intention of relinquishing his seat of power at Sydenham Station... *cackles.. He will be there every day as usual on some pretext or other...
Tell me if you would Manuel? Is the Our Lady of Natal Convent/School on Marine Drive in DLOS to the Brighton Beach Station? Purely as a matter of interest you understand? My ongoing claims that RC institutions have been so heavily utilised as recipients of the Info Theft technology, stand... Has that Convent/School also been tweaked to run as a mini base-station? *fascinated...
If I were to drive by after dark would I be amazed by the intensity of many of the outdoor lights that I'm guessing festoon that establishment? Do you not sometimes get confused by all the double games being played here? The hoots of derisive laughter when I suggested Cele was involved in the attempted transfer? *blinks....

It appears that our President is still blissfully unaware of the many invasive options now afforded to his Head of Intelligence and good buddy, Mo Shaik, via the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Networking System... Under the circumstances, and due entirely to the ongoing crooked behaviour of Mo's deputised and laughably Not-so-Secret Agent, Colin Balliram, I would be MORE than happy to share these options with Commissioners Cele and Ngobeni...

The Druglord Barnabas will insist to HIS Superior that both Police Commissioners would regard my claims as fanciful rubbish, not so? I'm fairly sure that neither will be IT friendly to any great extent.. Shall we put it to the test and see? *waits...
My Network Admin obviously thinks along the same lines as his One-Eyed Boss... Orders are for OTHER people, not you hey Bali? *teeth..

Peace...

PS As I finish typing here an sms arrives noisily. Shall I read it to you? *grins... It's from 0826721569 and says: Please call me urgent iro your tombstone G372 refer... I repeat, this is the best that Mo Shaik has to offer? *falls over choking.....

---oOo---

Friday 22nd January 2010 at 1.133m....