Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SELF-IMMOLATION....

(begun Monday 18th January at 9.15am...)

Shall we give them the benefit of the doubt? *winks... Seems that Supt. Singh and der Kommissar told my Chair LAST week already that they were planning to raid Sydenham Heights and nab a dealer.. This would no doubt have been AFTER they'd eavesdropped and heard the journo say at the last CPF Meeting how strange it is that Sydenham Station is seldom if ever involved in drug busts. It's left to Mayville or the Metro Police to run raids in the cozy relationship our Station Commander has with Barnabas...

So when my Chair asked me this morning if I'd heard of the raid Sydenham had made over the weekend, arresting one known dealer and netting +53 mandrax tablets and some other crud, I made some calls to Sydenham Heights...
I found that no raids or arrests had been made at Sydenham Manor (Block B), so I tried someone else, and was told that a couple of guys were picked up/arrested at Sydenham Lodge for D+D... I was told that one of the two was a known dealer and that the cops must have just got lucky finding drugs on him...
Er, well no, not if it was a planned raid? *can smell the stench of greasepaint....

I wait with fascination to see if that particular 'drug raid' makes the stats at our next Meeting, and exactly how it went down.. Or if the two drunk and disorderly that were 'arrested' are even mentioned..
Get creative now fellas, we're watching you ! *beams... You guys cracked open some confiscated Durban Poison or what? *snorting...

LATER

The journo rang to say that he'd been up to Dodge City and had bumped into young Zain, the apparently no-longer impartial reporter/photographer for our Weekly Gazette... Zain told him he was there to report on a drug bust! ANOTHER one? Surely not two in a row? *shrieks...
I couldn't help but think young Zain's time would be better spent hunting for his missing integrity... *sighs..

Credit to the rank and file cops who actually performed these sudden, seldom occurring raids..
Thumbs down to their crooked Commanding Officer for waiting till they heard a CPF Member's remark made in the audio-monitored Meeting Room before organising the raid/s.
Another thumbs down to One-Eyed Jack for finally being persuaded to comply with orders regarding the use of his official vehicle after hours...
Will these small cosmetic changes made so opportunistically, give the degraded and abused young policewomen back their dignity?
Will it make Stanley Mathonsi forget the racist verbal abuse he was subjected to?
Can Supt. Augustine Mngomezulu forgive the Station Head for forcing him to strike a Senior Officer to protect his own life?

Or will all of these disgusting events quietly go away, as extreme pressure is bought to bear on our Provincial Police Commissioner? *interested...
There's truly never a dull moment here in the Zone, and I for one don't have clue what the outcome will be...

I guess Barnabas can't produce a replacement suitable to both parties and there lies the rub... I guess also that as predicted, the matter will be stalled for as long as possible, while the plaintiffs grow more cynical by the day at the lack of justice...

It's immaterial how many other crooked cop's transgressions make the headlines.. Ours is the only one that has been handed such enormous power to wield over the residents via the Info Theft Project and THAT is the reason he digs his heels in and refuses to budge... *belches...
He holds his position due solely to the recommendations made by our local Peerage, and until Earl says he must go, the Police Commissioner's Department can take a running jump.. Ain't that about the size of it? *squints...

Last week I had a mini-brain fart and took a CD (randomly chosen) loaded with my photos over to Whysalls where they burned me a copy. The guy said there were about a dozen pictures damaged or corrupted but the bulk were OK...
The GW finally got round to putting these photos into Picasa, only to find that by then, the damage applied to more than a third of the pictures...*winks.. I'm guessing that by today even more will have been rendered useless as my Network Admin works his way steadily through them... You begin now to see why it would be best for you to view my albums in real life, as I see that I've had many fine prints made BEFORE my Controller could get his grubby paws on them....*beams..

Am I devastated by the damage to the copied CD? You have to be kidding! I've a pile of CD's bearing my photos taken of the Project's progress over the years, and they will sit safely waiting for a Forensics expert to view them, should the need arise... *cackles.. I've merely proved my point that it is useless to attempt to show you any photos of importance on my blog... *shrugs... The picture I posted this morning of Pepsi should have been an easy exercise and turned into a bit of a nightmare... As I finally hit publish, I heard the tyres squeal as the pig drove off next door... *winks...

Is ping monitoring the traffic to bblounge.co.za? Has there been another sudden surge of interest, as I suspect? Hopefully visitors will judge for themselves quite quickly that this forum has picked up where mybroadband has floundered and fallen a prey to the lure of lucre...
I can only hope that many are brave enough to register and support those who still fight for the rights of the man in the street against the telecoms giant....
Those who stick their necks out on your behalf, despite all the threats that are made against them.. *sighs..

Last night I read Karl Mullers latest post made in the iburst Forum at mybb, and was frankly awed by it's clarity and truth... It had been up a full day, and yet only a very few of the usual idiots had posted their yowling detractions by last night.. *applauds... It's a given that by the time I re-visit mybb the big guns will have had time to create attempts at damage control..
Alas, nothing can save the Strategist at this point, as he bleeds uncontrollably from his self-inflicted wounds.... He has set the match to his own funeral pyre....
My dearest wish is that so many of those I regard as good people (and the Poisonous Rabbit is among them), who have supported the Beast's Agent mindlessly, should at last begin to consider the possibility that there has indeed been dirty work at the crossroads in Craigavon and elswewhere in the land...

The unpublished and untested effects of iBurst radiation on humans and animals could well be every bit as devastating as the residents are claiming....
I sit here knowing that whatever it was that took B.Snr down twice in 2008, as the gangs of wekkers laboured feverishly on the freeway overheads and St. Theresa's was tweaked repeatedly to run as a mini base station, burned off whatever natural resistance I have against RF..
I sit here now with my weird symptoms, my shrieking ears and occasional toothache and burning hands and tell you that Sue the Book has had the same changes made to her physical being..
My Network Admin has the power to direct specific attacks on our homes and has used this gift given him by Allen Spence to test our endurance for his own perverted pleasure...
Whether you will wake in time to see the truth of my words remains to be seen..

It's my contention that the Controller 'managing' the iBurst mast in Craigavon is as unqualified as Colin Balliram.
That he cocked up massively while using the computer program given to him by the authorities up that way, and didn't notice his error until it was way too late...
That instead of just the one rogue beam that nailed B.Snr. and caused him to be struck down, the entire mast at Craigavon was giving off appalling levels of radiation..
Despite all the attempts made to label these residents symptoms as psychosomatic bullshit, there are simply too many of them to be discounted... *shrugs..

While the Craigavon community is certainly going through hell at the moment, I would direct your attention back here to the Zone and the similar criminal behaviour being perpetrated...
An orphanage being subjected to this dodgy technology, and you remain disbelieving?
If Karl Muller were to visit Craigavon after dark, would he be able to pinpoint the home that bears the most outdoor lights? Whether it's in the complex itself or some distance from the mast, it will stand out from the others like a beacon..
Tis there he will find the stooge given control of the mast via a computer program..
A stooge that right now should be sweating nervously, despite all the assurances given him by Jannie..

Ask among the residents, who is running some seriously brilliant outdoor lighting in the area and I swear you will find the reason for the horrific health problems ..Forget the tower for a minute and spread the net just a little wider...
Somewhere nearby, there sits my Controller's doppelganger, unqualified and ill-equipped to manage the power he's been handed..

Find him before he disappears and insist that he give you the answers you seek... *shrugs.. The same applies to the debacle with the smart-meters not so long ago.. It's human error FFS, and again, were you to drive through THAT area after dark, there's a good chance that the Controller for that section will stand out above all the others, with the sheer amount of outdoor lighting covering his property...

Be quick about it, before orders are given to deactivate many of these lights... good luck..

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 19th January 2010 at 1.01pm