Saturday, January 23, 2010

THE TURNCOAT...

(begun Friday 22nd January at 7.45am...)

I was climbing into bed last night at 9.24pm, when my seldom used spare Nokia set up a racket... I trundled through and pressed the green button once in the dark, only to see that I was calling Missus C! Hau!
I cut the call, found my specs. and discovered that it had actually been an sms coming in from my kid.. Interesting to now consider the possibility that my calls are being diverted via 0824151024, though of course my phones are so corrupted, it's hard to tell... *teeth..

A mini brain fart in the Coop of the Crooked next door? All within the space of minutes, I'd heard their remote go off, the GW was forced to re-start the TV, and my phone chose to call tamara? *laughing.. Time for a brush-up course in control and manipulation Bali?

LATER at 12.20pm

He leaned hard on the hooter and then stood impatiently at his gates until Lungi opened them.. He'd fetched Dimples from school and was just dropping her off.. The gates closed behind him and his wheels shrieked as he sped off back up to Dodge city... Why the cutbacks? *curious.. Salting it away in case of a pending crisis?
No Missus C - don't put words in my already fat mouth, for you've done enough of that in the past and it's become more than passe...

May I guess that the Molestor is to play along, and quite possibly will pretend to sit next to Manuel Correia at Brighton Beach for a while, until the heat dies down? He will have been assured of his return to Dodge City sometime in the near future.. In the meantime, the unfortunate fellow moved from Pinetown station to fill the gap will be forced to sit silently as confiscated guns and drugs continue to whizz out of Dodge City past him, at bargain-basement prices.. As private homes are accessed to the continued sniggering delight of Salacious Crumb and his Idol, der Kommissar... *sighs..

Saturday 23rd January at 3.33am..

Cola came in under our wall just before dark, more grass-burr than dog... *grins.. I kept him overnight for Sophie to enjoy his company, before he too is possibly despatched forever on the orders of some goofed-out goonda... *yawns...

I've told myself the Big Brother story so often that I now believe it totally, despite some seriously gaping holes? I wish it were so...
Lord knows what colourful changes and edits were made to my blog by the Snake-Oil Doctors in the early days, but even so, I guess I've had the basics correct from the start... It's the balance of power thing that disturbs me.. In the beginning it was Good vs. Bad and as simple as that..
I've only to look out of my window to see the orphanage lights on at this hour, to now question the existence of anyone with morals and integrity...*belches..

As I hit Publish to yesterday's blog, an sms came in noisily.. Once again it was to my seldom-used Nokia, and I shared the contents of the sms as a postscript.. You have a logical reason why it included the word tombstone? *grins... You'll forgive me if I see it as just another indication of the goonda mentality at work here....

*Just before 4.00am a cat set up shrieking somewhere down in the valley, and Cola and fat Sophie rushed out to investigate.. My Controller's transmitter/receiver alerted him and he joined us uninvited, as he chirruped his remote....
Not that long ago Spanky, Butch and even the Nobster would have vociferously added their .5cents worth.. This morning, it's left to Cola and Sophie to raise the alarm... Oddness....*

der Kommissar (or rather, his Mentor, Earl Michael Barnabas) has bought yet more space in the Press to promote his cause.. Yesterday's Mercury Page 3 carried the fourth in a recent string of efforts made to reassure Investors in the Project that all is well at Dodge City... Pfft... *waves to Att. Nepaul....

When I flew in to the Station on Thursday there was no feeling of pervading doom and gloom at the imminent loss of their much-admired Head of Station... Supt. Singh and the fair Navi played their roles without a hitch, and only the unfortunate overly keen Turncoat, Salacious Crumb, needs more work and commitment invested in his part...
Overall, I had the impression of a jolly production being enacted, and must surmise that a plan is in place to continue running rings around our Provincial Police Commissioner....?

Was it the pictures of Bheki Cele enjoying himself at Sbu Mpisane's lavish party that finally convinced you, or had you decided long ago that poor as the choices were, Mo, Schabir, and the Druglord were the only Team worth considering? *vomits...

I suggested long ago that the Political Science Grad. would make an excellent advisor to our President.. Someone who would be unafraid to tell him the truth for a change and whom he could trust... I fear it's too late for that now...
The lack of technological know-how and expertise by the Ruling Party has ensured that the Whisperers will continue to hold the upper hand... It's sickening how you regard naivete and ignorance as more sinful than deliberate corruption and manipulation, but there it is... *shrugs...

Would I consider changing horses in mid-stream? Not unless a third Team miraculously appeared and had a damned good reason for dragging their heels..*grins.. Right now I guess that's the only part of this saga that was in fact a figment of my wishful thinking, for I seriously doubt there ever was a Good Team...

The side you support so keenly is peopled by as degenerate a bunch of criminals as you could hope to avoid in your lifetime, but it's all in the presentation is it not?
I chuckle at the suggestion that the Strategist has destroyed his career... Rubbish! He is wisely silent for the moment, but I bet he's as active as ever, signing up suitable recruits for the Info Theft Project ...
Mybb continues to provide a veritable feast of choice among the crass and vocal newer members... *applauds..
Have I found anyone at all that I can trust whole-heartedly? I guess only the Rocket-Scientist and the Environmentalist stand head and shoulders above the rest...

My offer made to Leonard Els of the Physics Dept. at Howard College has not been acknowledged... Nor will it be any time in the future... For me to be a part of 'legitimate' tests on the effects of iBurst radiation wouldn't suit the authors of the Project, as I guess the results would terrify many of the Chosen... *cackles..
I would hope that someone kind out there keeps in constant touch with the courageous Tracey-Lee Dorning... Those residents have reported honestly on their symptoms and you know it...
Could we suspend ic twenty feet in front of the Howard College MTB for an hour or so? Quite possibly he would suffer no more than mild vertigo. OTOH there's a chance he may bitterly regret his crass remarks made without much thought, in an effort to support the Strategist...

I guess the trick if you're an Intellectual, is to STFU if you've not been exposed to a poorly controlled mast. A mast most definitely handed to a layman to manipulate via some dodgy top-secret computer program supposedly designed to allow seriously unqualified but IT friendly techs to control emissions in the name of the Info Theft Scheme... *vomits copiously...

You've found the culprit Karl? You've asked the Craigavon residents whether any among their community suddenly began adding a great deal more outdoor lighting to their property? You've asked the residents who had a large amount of digging done by the Muni nearest their home? Whose streetlight is active 24/7?
Find this Puppet and nail him/her to the wall, and get the answers you seek, or like our Network Admin, this stooge/Controller will be encouraged to continue their dangerous fumbling unabated...*belches...
Have I misled you so far? As everything I've ever predicted comes to pass?

LATER at 6.10am..

Did you see the post at bblounge on mercury levels found in local fish? There'd been no responses at all when I read the OP, and I find it disturbing that so little is said of the enormous push by the authorities to saturate the communities with the energy-saving lightbulbs...
Where are the balance of these deadly darlings stored? Once the townships had been saturated and as many as possible foisted upon the ignorant public, were the rest quietly dumped into the sea on a moonless night? To lie there, slowly leaking their miniscule amounts of mercury into the water?

Will the initial press report on the fish be followed up or hastily dumbed down and forgotten? I bet even you know the answer to that one...
And yet you steadfastly continue to insist that the Info theft Project is a good thing and won't affect you? *falls over.. Man, it's going to come back and bite you in ways you can't begin to imagine...
The authorities continued allowance of Colin Balliram and der Kommissar to control the powerlines and to now include the theft of a holy Sister's vehicle as part of their 'test operations', confirms that Mo Shaik has given Barnabas free rein here in the zone, for who else but a lowlife Druglord would consider that a clever move? *spews...
I spoke to Sister Stephen last night, and she said there's no way that car could've been nicked without several of the Sydenham Heights community see it leave... Why would they remain silent if this were the case? Fear? Fear of whom? Any ideas there Ridwaan? *curious...

While I have sympathy for Sister Dorothea's loss, I'm grateful for the opportunity to remind you of the depths der Kommissar will go to, to impress upon his equally crooked Manager Barnabas, that he's the right man for the job...
How useful and simple it is now to insist that those particular cameras were NOT activated between 9.30 and 11.30am Wednesday morning.... I bet you'll buy it too.! *snorts..

Knowing all this, you certainly won't be the one to speak out and draw attention to yourself.. You're a good person and don't want to get involved... When you signed the Secrets Act you truly believed the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System was for the good of the community, and though it's obvious the top officers at Dodge City are embroiled in serious corruption, you can still kid yourselves that all is well?
Your skills at self-delusion surpass mine anyday! *dances...

LATER at 10.30am..

Whether it's the 6th or 7th time our TV screen has been blacked out since we switched it on earlier this morning, makes little difference... A means of attack over-used to such a degree that it now has little effect on either of us, and we merely find alternative things to do... *chortles..
What it does do however, is to reveal just how close to home my words are hitting right now... *cheers...
Know your attacker and he cannot defeat you is gospel fosho.. *gives Colin Balliram and his chommies the finger... Bring it, you pitiful excuse for a Spy! *laughing...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 23rd January 2010 at 12.31pm.