Sunday, January 10, 2010

GRIM DEATH.....

(begun Saturday 9th January at 4.25am....)

Guess who was visiting the Balliram Chickencoop yesterday morning at 8.00am?
Driving an official Telkom bakkie nogal... *waves again to Devan Pillay (sp)...

Long before Allen Spence and Mike Oliver saw fit to rig up the white Telkom multi-plex boxes (since removed) on our streetlights and telephone poles, Devan and Bevan (both techs over at Telkom Overport) took great pleasure in mucking about with our landline and dial-up internet connection... They continued these personal attentions even after we'd changed over to ISDN...*grins..
I guess if you could be bothered wading through my early blogs you'd be fairly startled by the lengths they went to, to harrass us... Check out his beautiful eyes HERE. I figured he was in some way related to little Missus Courageous, who has similarly lovely eyes... *shrugs...

In those days I could think of no other reason for his participation in the ongoing abuse. Now of course, it makes sense that the orders were coming directly from Sydenham Station via Colin Balliram, so it's little wonder the Telkom techs felt they could get away with their behaviour, and did....

You do recall that certain of the Telkom techs at Overport were also implicated in the SBV Heist back in 1966? That lines had been tapped to ensure the theft of the millions went off smoothly? I subsequently got to know a good few of these guys, who took great pleasure in coming round to ours and pretending to fix whatever the latest damage was that they'd caused...
They're a nice bunch of blokes on the whole...
Only one of their number stuck out like a sore thumb.. One who I would swear to this day knew a great deal more about the SBV Heist than he was letting on.... *winks at Saleem Moosa.....
If Jay Naicker was genuinely hunting still for the missing millions, a visit to Mistuh Moosa could prove fruitful even after all this time... or NOT...

Dear God! Who was it that thought it was a good idea to let Apalsamy Parker shoot his mouth off? *falls over laughing... For him to say that the SBV Heist was arranged by Pierce Naidoo (soon to be pardoned from his 48 year sentence), specifically to aid the MK struggle? *chokes...
I view that as a direct threat made to Jacob Zuma, for indeed, a good many of the stolen millions WERE given to the ShaikBoyz, to use in promoting their candidate of choice for President, successfully.

Something that not that long ago I could've cared less about... Oddly enough my attitude has changed dramatically since last weekend...*looks at Colin Balliram and Khaled .... A proud moment Creeps?

Right now it looks to me as if the ShaikBoyz considered Jacob Zuma to be an easily manipulated puppet and an idiot to boot. Repeatedly telling myself that Mo and Schabir had the interests of our country's inhabitants at heart couldn't have been further from the truth... *sighs...
Add Schabir's uncouth outburst to the seemingly trivial disappearance of the little dog next door and I guess I'm suddenly seeing a whole lot clearer picture....
Like Augustine, our President won't be interested in the latest technology and he will have been fed only the barest outlines of the Information Theft Project, effectively leaving the ShaikBoys to run circles around him....

Are you listening Holson? Willies? Are you paying attention there Bheki? Had you figured this all out already? *curious... I guess it's time you sat Jacob down and filled him in, if you havn't already done so... It's time to tell him that his Head of Intelligence considers him a fool, despite all denials to the contrary.... So who exactly can Mistuh Zuma trust right now?

May I suggest he should look no further than Supt. Augustine Mngomezulu for starters? A Good Cop and one of a dying breed? In the matter of the monitoring capabilities now available via the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Networking System, he could do worse than speak to this Test Dummy herself.... Mo Shaik's Special Agent Colin Balliram has handed these various abilities to me on a plate FFS, and I would be more than happy to share them with our President... *snorts...

The way I see it is that if the ShaikBoyz were genuinely working for the Good of South Africa, they wouldn't have used the likes of the Druglords Agliotti and their old school chum, Barnabas, to install the Project in their areas.. They would have studied der Kommissar's murky past and chosen a better candidate....
A racist, abusive and psychologically disturbed rat of a man, given the ability to infest any and every home in the Zone? One who considers a Cracker/Insurance scammer a suitable partner in crime? Tsk tsk Mo..... *rolls eyes...
You and your brilliant Project have fooled so many of the more affluent citizens of our country, while the horrific tin houses given to the poor masses are on the increase... Bliksem Jannie! Where do you sit on all this kak?

My guess is that the OldBoys Network in turn, consider they can outwit and outplay the Shaiks and their old school Zone chommies... *laughing... Meanwhile, the rest of the world's Intelligence Agents sit chuckling behind their hands, making notes on what NOT to do, to enslave the masses? Fosho they do....

In the light of my revelations I would suggest that Jacob Zuma owes the ShaikBoyz NOTHING! Zip, nada, zilch... In fact, I would suggest that our President approach the OldBoys Network as soon as possible.... (if this hasnt been done already).

I tell myself wildly that they at least MAY draw the line at giving so much power to Druglords, and may even reconsider rigging up vulnerable state-aided institutions as base-stations. There are plenty of so-called IT Intellectuals out there who would jump at the chance of having their homes upgraded with this dodgy technology.
Grant these idiots their wish, rather than subjecting orphans and the elderly to the additional microwaves FFS!

LATER at 10.30am...

I had to nip out to Pick n Pay to get a few supplies and I bumped into the Ferret from Budget Photo, who seemed not his usual merry self at all... In fact, he could at best be described as acerbic... Wassup dude? Problems in Camp Crooked? *laughing...

Who exactly is the 'Uncle' you claim works at Chatsworth Station, that has you rooting so determinedly for our crooked der Kommissar? Surely your 'Uncle' would be happy to work alongside such a Pillar of the Law should One-Eyed Jack end up being forced to transfer to Chats. Station? *interested..
Ja, ja I know the original transfer was for Kwa-Mashu, but surely a few strings can be pulled and the bugger can go stir mischief on his own home ground? What do you think Delon? Should I put in a word for der Kommissar and your 'uncle' with the Police Commissioner? *falls over choking....
Maybe we can swing it that our new Head of the Crime Desk, Ronnie Singh, goes along as well, with Salacious Crumb? Yes?

With your 'uncles' help, I'm sure the newly transferred Officers could liven up Chats. Station no end! *roffels... Strangely enough I don't think Dodge City would implode in the absence of these three policemen.. There are several guys already there that I would be happy to see running the Station... Just ask me! *zips lips.... I'm in there often enough to be able to tell who still has pride in his job and would make a great leader....Ask me!!!! *hand in air....

C'mon Holson and Mamunye! Make the little Ferret's day and transfer those three Creeps to Chatsworth and then sit back and watch the fun begin! The back-stabbing viciousness as they scrabble to retrieve some of the power they wielded here at Dodge City...*cackles... Endless entertainment, and it may even serve as a warning to those who might let the power go to their pointed heads in the future... *grins...

LATER at 2.20pm...

It must have taken a fair amount of courage for little Cola to make the valley run, sans his more daring sister.. But do it he did...*beams.. He's utterly baffled, and I guess he thought we had Pepsi stashed at our place... *sighs...
See FerretBoy, I'm actually not in the business of telling whoppers, difficult though you may find that to believe..
If I discover I've made an error I will correct it and say so... *shrugs...

Are the truths I reveal about your personal heroes that appalling? Your own willingness to deliberately degrade my pictures on a long-term basis and to attempt to wipe out my camera makes you an unlikely candidate to judge what's criminal and what's not, don't you think? *fangs...
I think we understand one another fairly well? You bat for the Dark Side meneertjie, while I stand for the many Idiots who, despite their shortcomings, can still tell the difference between Right and Wrong....

Peace... *Interesting to note that as I signed out of gmail and blogger this minute, I was given an 'Oops! The system seems to have encountered a problem' message.... Still busy editing my work there Balliram? *

---oOo---

Sunday 10th January 2010 at 12.35pm.