Saturday, January 09, 2010

THE COMING OUT PARADE...

(begun Friday 8th January at 3.35am...)

Water was bubbling out of the grass on the verge and running in a river down Jan Hofmyer Road into Berea West Road when I headed up to Pick n Pay as usual yesterday morning... Not far away, overlooking Jan Smuts Highway, stood two telltale dying/dead trees...
Sutcliffe would have you believe these huge runoffs are due to an ageing infrustructure, but in fact, the wekkers in that section have long since been and gone, leaving a legacy of regular 'breaks' and water runoffs... *shrugs...
The Town Clerk's only 'special skills' appear to be in the field of prevarication, and the recent huge payouts given to his cronies to keep their mouths shut, only ensure that they're right up there with him in Bentland.... *gags....

I find that I missed the release of yet another of the SBV Heist robbers back in December...*slacking.... Mr. SS Nair chose to be freed very quietly and headed back to his home in Chats without shooting his mouth off like Appalsamy Parker.. Another who was sentenced to 20 years but who walked after doing only 11....*applauds...
Jay Naicker says they're still looking for the missing millions... This time the figure is given as only 14 million...*roffels... May I suggest that if you're serious, you keep close tabs on the most recently paroled? Does Parker have a plasma screen TV yet? What is he driving these days? As if! *snorts...

My own Controller has easy access to their bank accounts, and though they will have been told to keep a low profile, it won't be long before they give in to temptation and splurge on some fairly startling luxuries....
Besides, Bali is of course not there to report the movements on their bank accounts to the Law, but to HIS Master in turn, Earl Michael Barnabas... *shrugs...
It will be his job to see that they always keep one step ahead of the Good Guys, and whether there's been any outside interest shown in these accounts...
As I write, he tentatively activates one of his silly electronic devices, and I automatically spit and he retreats... *laughing..

LATER at 5.45am..

It occurs to me that it's time to remind any Locals that are kind enough to visit me here, that their activities are monitored closely by der Kommissar and his pet Monkey, Colin Balliram... That it's a doddle for CrackaJack to track each visitor to this blog.. (Crack a Jack? Bloody hell that's a good one! Jackpoint? Crack? You gettit? )
Much as One-Eyed Jack insists on being given a copy of our Register for each CPF Meeting we hold, will he make sure he keeps tabs on those who visit me here on my blog... *shrugs...

Does the idea make you uncomfortable? It should. Lost any appliances recently? Your landline suddenly full of inexplicable interference and static? And the biggie - have your houselights begun dipping fractionally? If you've joined a CPF situated anywhere in the Zone it's a given that Tweedledumb invades your privacy any time he chooses to..
You've nothing to hide? Get real! Organised crime here in the Zone is managed by Barnabas and his Puppet der Kommissar, so think again if you consider yourselves safe FFS!

LATER at 1.55pm...

The buzzing in my ears has reached fever-pitch as I sit here writing at the desk...*grins.. More foul weather on the way, or just my own personal Stalker reminding me of my lowly position?

Superintendent Mngomezulu just stopped by and I gave him the print I'd had made for him. I thought it would amuse him and I was right! *laughing...
When he first joined Dodge City a couple of years back, I guess he was told that I was a nosy old idiot, so it was quite funny to see the expression on his face just now...
He said he'd been checking up on some of the things I'd told him and he'd discovered that it's all true... That the glue that keeps One-Eyed Jack's skinny shanks stuck on his seat at Dodge City is indeed supplied by Mo Shaik himself, our Head of Intelligence... *beams... That Earl Michael Barnabas, Druglord of the Zone, is der Kommissar's Manager, has yet to be established, but shouldn't prove too difficult to do... Augustine is old-school and is not interested in the Internet...
I'm trying hard to change that.... *winks..

I struggle to convey to him our President's perilous position... That the Whisperer has wired the King's House to the max and will omit to mention to Jacob that his every cough can now be heard and recorded by his Good Buddy a short distance away....
I've an idea that just as the power given them has caused Nayager and Balliram to lose the plot totally, so it may well be with the Shaikboyz right now... *yawns....

*Sophie has suddenly bolted under my bed and I would be interested to hear whether the increased emissions right now, could affect her less as she lies there? My ears have begun to ache and it's not the weather after all...*winks...*

Augustine seems to consider that I may be in peril, and I had to explain to him as best I could that Millie and her sisters have made me pretty fearless...*grins....
*Did Missus C spell out the concept slowly for you o Master? Until you finally gottit? Was it a trade-off? Pepsi in return for little Spotty's replacement Jack Russell? *shrugs and looks at the Storyteller.... eh - water under the bridge....*

According to the cheerful Good Superintendent, Tweedledumb is history.. I try to temper his enthusiasm a little, but in vain.... *sighs... Who will Mo Shaik get to replace der Kommissar, or will he be allowed to continue running the Project from his new posting? Has young Alex been doing a crash course at the Police Academy after all? *waves wildly....

You dear Reader, and my 1 Follower (roffels) are caught between a rock and a hard place right now.. On the one hand you can choose to support our President, whom many of you consider to be a criminal and insufficiently educated, or you can back Mo Shaik and his brothers, who have banded together with Telkom to manipulate the masses, and have promised that they will bring you riches and stability... *laughing... A difficult choice? Not for me.... *teeth...
I look at the decisions Mo and his Boets have made and my gorge rises... To have chosen Earl Michael Barnabas the Druglord, and his Puppet der Kommissar, to wield such supreme power over the citizens of the Zone, may have seemed an excellent idea at the time...
To have used the SBV Heist money to buy their way in.. To have rigged up state-aided institutions as base-stations, to have employed the likes of petty criminals and Crackers to teach the youth to hack into their neighbour's systems? BEFOK!!!!

Councillor Pepler told me years ago that Jacob Zuma was a good guy, so if you'll excuse me, I'll take my stand firmly next to this so-called non-intellectual.... *bows....

The Boys in Blighty are doing the identical Project as we speak... But I have to ask whether THEIR Intelligence Agency has also seen fit to hand so much power to their known Druglords? *curious.... What do the OldBoyz Network here think of all this FFS? Do they still consider they can keep one jump ahead of the Whisperers?
Are they comfortable that Mo employs an 'Agent' who sets up his own insurance scams and who resorts to using dogs to drive his point home? *projectile vomits.... Are you familiar with the term STANDARDS? *falls over choking...

Don't mind me dears.... I had this whole mess nailed the day the Telkom Booger Hunter flowed from my pen, and you know it....

Augustine has now verified for himself that der Kommissar is Mo Shaik's Special Protege (via his old school chommie Barnabas the Druglord). Now all I need is for good old Karl Muller to wake up and see the lights for what they really are, and bob's your uncle! And then what? I'll STFU?
Not bloody likely!
I figure I'd like to work for Mamunye somehow... Or maybe the new Head of Sydenham Station will let me answer the phones to help out occasionally? Gotta love those uniforms hey? *winks horribly....
Oh KAK! I just got carried away by my own fantasies!
It's more likely that next week will just bring further stalling to the Attempted Murder charges as Mo scuttles about frantically trying to find a replacement sufficiently crooked to run Dodge City and the Zone, alongside the Druglord.... *moons the Whisperer....

Saturday 9th January at 3.55am..

The way I see it, Colin Balliram has more than crossed the line this time, and happily I feel the last of the Stockholm Syndrome slipping away... *teeth...
Did I not always aver that I owed our shady Network Admin. a twisted debt of gratitude for saving me from the boredom of old age? For finally forcing me to temper my own savage tongue? *grins... This perceived debt has vanished, along with Cola's little sister... *shrugs...

I went over to #triviaworld last night and discovered the bot had been removed, so once again no game for the toad... I've been allowed to play there unmolested and on my own for some considerable time.. What's changed so dramatically? With my horribly limited IT skills it looks to me as though thundercity.net is owned by one Richard de Jong.. After that I typically drew a blank.
A local lad? OldBoys Network? Why would he dance to my Crooked Controller's tune? Or does Bali wave Jannie van Zyl's name at him and insist he be officially permitted to abuse me by corrupting the only trivia channel I've been allowed to visit unmolested? Such a small thing, but of great interest to me..*grins...

You're clever. Go find Richard de Jong and establish whether this 'Developer' even knows or cares if I exist, and then draw your own conclusions... My Stalker has ruled the local Interwebz for way too long and it's past time the Good rose up and sat on his cooked head... *snarls..
If however you smell voda3g's hand in this sudden change of attitude to my presence on #triviaworld, you must surely ask yourselves why....
Is it the Good or the Bad Team that you labour so diligently for, Jannie? *interested...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 9th January 2010 at 12.09pm