Wednesday, December 30, 2009

EVER BEEN HAD.....?

(begun Monday 28th December at 7.15am....)

I reached down ten minutes ago to pull a plug out of the adaptor next to the desk. My thumb and forefinger went numb immediately. Is this a common occurrence? It happens to you? Some sort of charge build-up? *interested...

Tuesday 29th December at 4.25am...

The GW spotted Captain Ridiculous going out on his own at sparrow's yesterday, leaving little Missus C to cope with their suddenly badly behaved house alarm... *sighs...
*The nearby hadedas suddenly cry out raucously.. Despite that the wind is howling outside, I swear those guys 'feel' the change in the air as my Master increases the signal at the start of each day..*

When I connected yesterday at lunch time to publish Right, Said Fred, there was no familiar little 2nd Connection window bobbing up at the bottom of my screen.. A MOST unusual occurrence as I've always regarded it as confirmation of our Network Admin's presence... *startled... I guess wherever he was for the day, he wasn't able to bounce himself into our PC? *fascinated.... There was no display of downright petulance using the dogs either, though that may have been because the Twins were already here at ours... *grins...

I'd not expected more than 2 or 3 people to pitch to our CPF Meeting last night, and was fairly chuffed when a dozen regulars turned up..*beams... I was asked to give feedback on our SAPS Braai Function and did so with relish, for the benefit of the Listeners on the Hill.... *cackles.. I asked why our new Crime Desk Head hadn't arrived to collect the award from our CPF that we'd been told he'd earned... Turns out when contacted, he'd had better things to do...*winks.. der Kommissar had mumbled a similar story when asked, and poor VP had merely done what he was told.... *shrugs...
The Three Stooges had attempted to make a statement... One that had sailed right on over my vodka-soaked head at the time... *laughing...
I'm pleased to see that my Chair didn't miss the deliberate snub and intends taking it further..*grins.. By which time you can rest assured One-eyed Jack will have a suitable excuse lined up....

Our arb chatter was finally distrupted by the late arrival of the member from Lacey Road.. He was out of breath and clearly had something to get off his chest..
The type of entrance that in the past has heralded a string of AmDram players who've arrived late due to necessary and repeated script run-throughs.... *winks...
And in truth, the man told his tale of escalating crime at the Lacey Rd. Informal Settlement in tones that would've put Laurence Olivier to shame..*blinks...

I took him aside afterwards and mentioned that the room was audio-monitored and that all conversations were relayed back to Dodge City. He took this news with remarkable equanimity... *thinking....
At no point during his condemnation of the drinking/drugs increase in his area did I think to interrupt and ask what Jackson Gumede's views were...
Gumede - Arch enemy of Sbu Zidoke of the Abahlali Movement and one who, were you to search the internet, swore allegiance to One-Eyed Jack not that long ago....
Jackson Gumede is a leader for the Ruling Party at Lacey Road, and it was initially claimed that he instigated the attack on Kennedy road to oust the Abahlali.... This was of course hastily dumbed down after the early reports came out...

So, I have to ask, where is this so vocal leader now, as the criminals apparently run rife at Lacey Road? Does his partnership with der Kommissar extend to no more than eradicating Sbu Zidoke and his followers? Are the claims of increased crime by our Member merely a smokescreen for something else? A new theatrical production created to amuse der Kommissar and his band of Rotten Apples?
Or is the Lacey Rd. Member the real deal, and genuinely concerned for the welfare of his fellow community members? If so, he'd best watch both his tongue and his back... *sighs...

I drove home after the Meeting and pulled up on our verge under the streetlight at 8.30pm... The light went out. Hau! I got out and walked down to unlock the gates, laughing and giving the finger to el Monstro as I did so. The light came back on.... *shrieks...
I mentioned it to the GW when I got down to the kitchen and pointed up to the now dark streetlight, which then obligingly came back on again...*cackles.. It settled down amazingly well after that, and displayed no further 'faults'... More fun with Dick and Jane?

As I heaved myself into bed an hour or so later, there came an enormous army strength explosion nearby.. Our resident pyrotechnic aficionado at No. 12? Fosho it was.....Another of the coven that has seriously overplayed his participation, and as a result I'm merely faintly embarrassed for both him and his family... *shrugs..
He endorses my view that those who've been given the power (literally), are not familiar with the term finesse on any level...*snorts... I must go fill the birdtray and fake the domestic goddess thing for a bit... *waves..

LATER at 7.10am..

There were three crows wheeling in the wind above the valley as I walked, and I suddenly remembered that for years they used to congregate along the roof of St. Theresa's .. They're scarce around these parts now, and you have to wonder why... Or not. *shrugs... It's always possible that some of the many adjustments made to those buildings over the last few years didn't appeal to the crows... *winks...

There's been no sign of the red/maroon people carrier for weeks. If, as I've insisted, the water runoff at the end of the Bluff under the gumtrees is crucial to the Project, what alternative plans have been employed? Does the gum-booted GateKeeper cross the horse-yard in the dead of night on foot, to open the valve I claim is hidden there?
Or did they move the venue a bit higher up the hill, where a vehicle would be out of sight of my pokey-nosed gaze? *interested...
A concerted effort was made to have you believe it was merely a pervert regularly getting his rocks off over there under the trees.. Not a chance dudes! Jeez, I've a history of happily backing down when I'm wrong, but in this instance I stand firm.

Astonishingly, I found last night that my Chair is unaware of Pierce Naidoo's attempts to obtain a Presidential Pardon, and hope flares briefly that he's not going to prove the pushover that Barnabas and his Monkey had hoped for after all...*dances...
You think otherwise? We'll just have to wait and see then, won't we? *grins..

Wednesday 30th December at 3.45am..

For a full-bodied, rich, Wireless Song, try the Valley Brand! I'd seen my Pervert arrive home with a couple of his chommies in tow yesterday.. Uhoh.... Sure enough, when I called M on my landline later they were already bored/goofed... My entire conversation was punctuated with the sound of company on the line.. M said she could only hear the deliberate noise occasionally.. Nearer my end then? Like right next door? *winks..
Logging on last night got me an iBurst signal of about 70% and when I remarked on it to the GW it dropped right down to 40%...*yawns...
You do realise that if el Monstro ever found himself standing in the dock he would be utterly bewildered? That he has difficulty understanding even the basic concept of criminal behaviour? Grade A material then, for the position of Power Supply Controller for the local Druglord and his Monkey, der Kommissar... *belches...

It's an odd sensation to watch someone else under attack for a change, though I'm betting she's made of sterner stuff than this flaky old toad... Where are her supporters FFS? You don't have to condone her personal issues with rpm, but just her stand for the people of Craigavon.
Cold feet then? You've finally realised there's a great deal more at stake than a spat between the mybb site owner and the Political Science Grad? Do you not see how neatly the attention has been deflected from the Mast issue by this latest ploy (that you can GUARANTEE was hatched by the Strategist).

Colin Balliram is the epitome of cowardice and always has been.. You want to take a serious look at yourselves guys, and drop the self-preservation blanket, for it bears a distinctly yellow tinge and a marked similarity to my Network Admin's behaviour... *vomits...
Where are your balls? Have you any idea how closely you resemble a flock of woolly-headed sheep right now?

My word, but Jannie and his Superiors know their targets well! OWNED you are, and you scarcely felt a thing... Awesome! *grins... However cleverly it's been spun, Rhino's letter has very little to do with debbie and rpm, and EVERYTHING to do with Telkom and Human Rights issues....
Ever been had? *gnashes it's yellowed stumps....

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 30th December 2009 at 10.46am..