Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WHILE ROME BURNS...

(begun Wednesday 23rd December at 4.05am..)

Does the Spy Manual say that when it's raining, an Agent may safely activate the Insect No. 2 electronic devices without fear of discovery? *keels over laughing.. It's just begun a steady drizzle and predictably, the shrill grind of several devices dotted about at strategic points (always the exact same points mind you) kick in.... *grins..
My Controller is scraping the bottom of the barrel..

The Twins arrived yesterday afternoon and stayed for a few hours. I returned them before dark. They were back here under the wall, soaked and burr-covered well after dark... *shrugs... I cleaned them up and sent an sms to Missus C before putting them back over for a second time... She didn't reply. They were back a third time, and calling out on the veranda at 12.30am... *sighs...
I let them in cautiously only to find they were both clean and dry.. *startled... What strange new route did they use to get here, that didn't involve the wet grass in the valley? *looks at their Owner... They settled down on my bed and we all went back to sleep ..(after I'd called their landline, her cell, and sent her three texts, all unanswered, to check that everything was OK...) *shrugs...
Reverting to the use of your animals to express your irritation, certainly smacks of extreme desperation mon Petite Merde...? *yawns...
Irritated I guess, would be putting it mildly....

For, out of the blue yesterday morning, another of my wild assumptions bit the dust, when the Good Superintendent Augustine Mngomezulu called me to say he was standing up on my verge...*dances...
I was up there like a shot, agog for news... Turns out that no verdict has been issued yet, on the internal investigation into the Sexual Harrassment charges levelled at der Kommissar...
If you're keeping up, this shouldn't surprise you at all... *grins..
While I sympathise with the Good Super, who must surely be baffled that such an open and shut case hasn't been resolved, the longer it drags on, the more opportunity I have to remind you of One-Eyed Jack's disgusting behaviour practised behind his closed office doors...

You can yawn and say you've heard it all before, but it's my guess that none of you were ever able to find the original Press article describing in detail the appalling abuse and degradation that he subjected those vulnerable policewomen to... To this day I don't recall how the GameWrecker found it on the Web, before calling me to come and read it..
It mentioned neither der Kommissar's name, nor as I recall, the Station's location, but as the rumbles of his crude behaviour were already doing the rounds here in the Zone, it was absolute confirmation that he was guilty as charged... *shrugs...

Do you still kid yourselves these young women ' asked for it ?' in any way? *spews... To be individually singled out and told to report to his office (you can BET it was always after the Admin. Staff had left), where they were ordered to perform degrading sexual acts on their Commanding Officer? *vomits... After which Tweedledumb would inevitably join his fellow officers to regale them with the details of his exploits...
If you're not in any way revolted at this point, chances are you're fairly abusive yourself... *looks at Salacious Crumb with interest....

Does Attorney Nepaul treat his own wife with respect? His personal behaviour has no bearing on this case? I suppose you're right...*sighs.. He certainly wouldn't be where he is today, if he allowed his personal feelings to colour his judgement..*sad.. Still, I hope that somewhere deep inside the man, he allows himself to occasionally be nauseated by the actions of those he's employed to defend....

I now have a copy of the letter sent by Supt. Mngomezulu to the Head Honcho himself. The National Commissioner, Beki Cele, aka Hatman. Augustine tells me that Cele has personally acknowledged receipt of his letter.. A hopeful sign? *interested.... This matter will currently be the cause of much head-butting among top level Government officials, or my name isn't Mud....
Attention that One-Eyed Jack most certainly doesn't need, added to the other charges of racism, and now attempted murder that he faces...

Under the heading Overview of Incidents in Augustine's letter, I find Point 2.6 to be the most incriminating. It states as I've told you before, that der Kommissar had his firearm removed the day before the fisticuffs episode with Augustine, as the result of a Domestic Violence order. It states that der Kommissar deliberately booked out another firearm the very next morning with which to attack Augustine.
It also mentions that One-Eyed Jack shot himself while employed by the Dog Unit, over a domestic dispute with wife No. 2... And yet, despite this, the Muslim Community in the main, deem him the perfect man to run the Station and the Project? *waves to Schabir....

My interpretation of the facts stated in the letter to the National Police Commissioner lead me to believe that the Good Director, Holson Mbhele, at Provincial level, has been hog-tied, and that despite his good intentions, he's come up against a brick wall.. That the Provincial Police Commissioner herself, has now had her hands tied in the matter as well... *sighs...
I've warned you endlessly of the contacts this racist, unstable Crook now boasts, right up to the Whisperers... Would you listen?

How many years did you enjoy following the Toady Show? Run by Colin Balliram with the close assistance of his Boss, der Kommissar? How many really Good cops bought the lies cheerfully and were amused by my witless struggles?
Augustine tells me that One-Eyed Jack is now squealing for character references to aid his defence.. Among them, Martin Marais, our ex-Station Commissioner...
Coincidence that I mentioned the dude briefly yesterday? Will Johan Stolz be called as well? Odds are, that's a yes... A man who was well aware of the illegal wiretap on my phone by der Kommissar and of the deliberate ongoing mischief made by the Rotten Apples... A person who decided in his own right that I was unpleasant enough to deserve what I got, however unlawful the methods used..

Now THERE'S a legacy to leave behind hey Johan? Martin? Though you've since retired, may I say that you're certainly not forgotten? *waves...
Even the truly admirable Manuel Correia (last seen at Bluff Station), would rather endorse this Criminal's behaviour than rock the boat...*sad...
While the ease with which these three undeniably good policemen were persuaded to look the other way and to enjoy my travails, shows just how unpleasant I was considered to be, I doubt they know half of what I was put through, nor do they care...
But hey - they felt I earned it.... *belches...

Now they're being called by Attorney Nepaul to speak on Nayager's behalf, and I have to wonder whether their balls have collectively shrivelled up and disappeared altogether by now...
Chances are, that were all three called to testify, they would take the stand and trot out the 'He's a good cop' bullshit, in an effort to avoid trouble further down the road...

I couldn't have made it plainer to Supt. Mngomezulu yesterday that I wish to be involved.. You can bet there's a record of our discussion already on file up at Dodge City as we stood chatting in full view of all the cameras and audio monitoring technology.. *shrugs...
I would like to speak for Penny Ndenga and the abuse she endured at the hands of der Kommissar and his Rotten Apples in the matter of the organised hostage taking at my Controller's property.
I'm now on firmer ground since Colin Balliram's appalling arranged theft of his own rodeo, and can honestly say that she endured a nightmare, purely to amuse this racist Station Head and his cronies...

Proving it is not the issue.. Making my allegations public is...*grins...

LATER at 7.40am

I'm not doing any justice to the matters in hand... Simply due to having way too many irons in the fire..*sighs.. The carefully manipulated gagging of debbie and of other members of the bblounge.co.za Forum should have featured high on my priority list...

The Strategist has played his ace at last.... Using Rheinhard Buys (sp) to deliver the message, was a stroke of genius.. A long respected member of the mybb forum, and one that I only ever recall looking sideways at on a couple of occasions in the past. A record for a lawyer as far as I'm concerned....
Jannie van Zyl the Strategist has persuaded rpm to lead the attack on what must be Telkom's deadliest enemy to date... He has convinced Rudolph to make a complete and utter ass of himself for the greater glory of the Beast FFS...
Debbie is way too sharp and articulate to be allowed to continue publicly proving the unlawful practises surrounding the March of the Masts...

What better way to silence his foe than to let Rudolph to the dirty work for him? What I would give for an hour alone with Cara right now... Tis always the woman who sees to the heart of the matter, and I guess that much like my own Sweeper, Cara has lain awake some nights, baffled by the shame she feels... *sighs...

If debbie now waits for justice via due process of the law, she is likely to be disappointed..
Instead, here's an idea... All you self-styled and pompous intellectuals who continue happily to fiddle while Rome burns, grow some cojones, get up off your nervous geeky backsides and show your support for this courageous enemy of the Corrupt.
Shit, you KNOW it's the right thing to do... C'mon, quit the bloody dithering and mail her and pm her en masse and tell her you see her for the heroine she truly is....

Your failure to do this will have me questioning your so-called intelligence, bigtime... *snarls.. Are you so far gone you can't tell Good from Bad? Say it isn't so!

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 23rd December 2009 at 10.33am...