Thursday, December 24, 2009

A NEW DAWN....

(begun Wednesday 23rd December at 3.30pm...)

It's to be the dogs then? That's what you're reduced to? *teeth... I was well into typing up my earlier blog into blogger.com when the shit hit the fan this morning, and mayhem erupted up on the Crescent...
It's become so predictable, that I've learned to pretty much ignore it and carry on till I've finished, no doubt to my Network Admin's chagrin...
By the time I was done and eventually got up the top, a knot of people were standing outside No. 12's gates, and I could see my Good Neighbour's killer dog Joey, was out on the road again..*sighs..
I went down and rang C only to find they were halfway to their destination in another province, and would be away till the New Year... Ouch! No worries says he, I've a friend coming in to feed Joey every day... *sigh.. Course he then had to track down the friend to bring the key to put the dog back on his property.... 'But I blocked off where he was getting out!' says C.... You think?

Apparently not.... Interesting it was to hear then from out of the mouths of babes (in this instance Freddie the Accountant's own little girl from No. 12) that THEIR gardener had made a hole in the dividing wall that now allows Joey to escape into THEIR property, and from there onto the road... Why would he do that?! I asked her.... She shrugged and said she didn't know... Her mother had ducked swiftly inside some five minutes before I arrived... *sad...

I was then told, as we stood about waiting for the door key to arrive, that Khaled's little Jack Russell had come racing up the road (pretty much as I'd started typing my blog, mind you), only to be attacked by Joey... A pretty picture don't you think? It appears that both the Accountant and Khaled the Spineless have no qualms about using the dogs to achieve their aims, and I watched as the Main Instigator hastily reversed out of his drive in his black rodeo and pulled away, some minutes later... *spits..

The abuse of your own dogs led to your character being questioned el Monstro, and you persist along these lines? *shrugs...
I'm well aware that both Khaled and the Accountant fall over their own feet in their haste to oblige your every whim.... Was Freddie narked at my suggestion he may just be altering his own young son's brain cells and contributing to possible problems for the child down the line? So he was all too ready to assist you?
I didn't ask his young daughter WHEN exactly their gardener had deliberately made the hole in the precast wall, allowing Joey to escape, but obviously it's recent and I'm guessing she wasn't supposed to tell me that at all hey Fred? *gags... I'll pass on the information to my Good Neighbour the next time his dog 'escapes' shall I? *snarls..

LATER at 5.00pm..

The next time proved to be a mere half hour later when Joey strolled back out of the hole and onto the road... By then I'd been given the key, so I went up and put him back... This manipulation will give my Master endless enjoyment until tragedy strikes, when he and his chommies will sit back with their eye-rolling innocence and say 'what, me?' The best laid plans hey Val? How could Freddie predict his little girl would spill the beans like that? *shrieks...

Thursday 24th December at 4.00am..

I'd been up and shuffling about for a bit when I heard Bali's remote at about 3.30am.. Just arriving home dear? At 3.54am he activated his alarm and hastily cut it short... Oops! A bit goofed are we? I guess it won't be long before I feel the results of his over-indulgence, via our power supply....
I was chatting to B.Snr. yesterday. He thinks our Controller isn't well... (doh!) He says Bali asked him the other day whether they're going away over Christmas. (something the Master would already know from eavesdropping on their phone and in their home...)
B.Snr said he was startled by Captain Courageous' drawn and grey appearance.. So what could it be that's eating away at our Cock of the Heap? *curious... I confess my immediate reaction to the news was one of downright anxiety, but I recognized it for the Stockholm Syndrome and move on..
If it hadn't been for his efforts to cause chaos using the dogs, I may well have continued to feel concern for his well-being, but I figure if he's well enough to manipulate both the Accountant and Khaled, he can't be that poorly...*shrugs..

One of my GN's family members had arrived and introduced himself.. He came back before dark and shored up Joey's escape route firmly and had a key cut for me so as I can go and feed the dog daily while they're away.. Problem sorted...? *looks at Freddie....
You can no longer claim ignorance of the poor dog's vulnerability stuck as he is out in the open for a week....
I guess between you, my Controller, Khaled and the Paramedic further up the Crescent, there's ample opportunity for cruelty this coming week...*yawns...
I'll be only too happy to be proven wrong, once the festivites are over...
Alas, past years have revealed a marked lack of civilised behaviour or kindness....
I'm unsurprised that my Good Neighbour 'forgot' to tell me they were going away on vacation, as he must have known I'd raise these issue... *sighs...

Until fairly recently, Colin Balliram and his nearby chommies have thrived on the mentions I give them here.. Whether they are still as keen to be revealed for their deliberately cruel and disruptive behaviour, remains to be seen... *belches...
While trekking up and down the stairs next door, I'd had the opportunity to study the SE that's been stuck on my GN's garage wall, and a stranger light I've yet to see....
Unlike any of the dozen or so SE's plastered about my Network Admin's property except for it's round shape... I'll try and get a picture at some point..*grins.. I've been slacking with the Orbitrek and must go now and catch up... *waves..

Friday 25th December at 4.45am..

My kid and her BF are here for Christmas, and the little house groans under the added load...*grins..
I'd done my rounds as usual yesterday, and called in to Dodge City with cakes for the hard-working guys on duty, only to find Mistuh Bollywood himself slumming it behind the Charge desk..
There is little among the top ranks on the Hill that is not contrived, but nonetheless I was pleased to see him...*cackles... Had they decided I would attempt to bring more food for the unfortunate 5 remaining Abahlali prisoners? I guess they had, and good old Supt. Ronnie was there to see it didn't happen...*grins..
They really bring new meaning to the term AMATEUR DRAMATICS... *roffels..

I wished the unsmiling Puppet all the best, and asked that they show a little kindness towards the five pawns, to which our High Ranking Officer replied testily ' They can all die tomorrow!'... *coughs.. Doubtless this will earn him a Noddy Badge from whichever sleazy political figure engineered their continued incarceration in the first place... *yawns...

Salacious Crumb and I crossed paths as I went on up to the Admin. Offices... To his credit he said nothing, while I sank to sticking my finger down my throat... Childish, but rewarding...*grins..
It's odd how their presence makes no difference at all to my visits, and I'm always delighted to pop in, however briefly... I'd like to think that all the hard-working cops up there see me as the Idiot who actually gives a toss about them and the predicament they're in... *waves to..... well, never you mind...

While I blether on about the Corrupt small fry that work so diligently for our Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas, there are way more serious issues at hand...
The numbers at the bblounge.co.za are growing slowly but surely...*dances... Even the die-hard mybb members appear to be waking up at last, and they have the skills to research the archives and find that rpm is attempting to gag one of the most articulate and vociferous fighters against telecoms injustices ever seen...

Will they allow themselves to be hoodwinked by the Strategist's manipulation of rudolph and his site? Or will they finally start using their grey matter and see the truth? However much they admire rpm, they are backing the wrong horse, as he is now irrevocably OWNED, and is no more an activist for your rights than I am intelligent...*sighs... I have no quarrel with rpm at all, as his contempt for my presence has never wavered, but I confess to feeling sad about the whole sorry affair...
The site owner's constant practise of deleting posts make his legal threats laughable.. How can you possibly have a solid case when so much of the evidence has been removed? Rhino?

What have you been promised as your reward for getting involved here? Like Attorney Nepaul, do you shrug and say you're just doing your job? Are you, like Allen Spence, able to separate whatever morals and scruples you have, in order to add to your coffers? Oh, hang on! Silly question Alert... *snorts...
Frankly I find it nauseating to watch someone of rpm's stature reduced to a dancing queen... While there's a chance that Jannie may have helped my own perilous situation in small ways, I can't sit by and remain silent on this latest blatantly heavy-handed bullying...
Is this to be a test-case and to set a precedent ultimately proving all the dire warnings I've been throwing your way?
The removal of your right to privacy and freedom of speech?

Time is running out folks, I kid you not. Get your sorry arses over to bblounge and show that you can still think for yourselves...
This ain't really about rpm and debbie at all... It's ALL about Jannie van Zyl and Telkom working with some of the dodgiest in Government to remove the things you value the most...
Merry Christmas, and peace to you all...

---oOo---

Friday 25th December 2009 at 8.06am...