Sunday, December 13, 2009

TURNING A BLIND EYE....

(begun Sunday 13th December at 3.10am...)

I've been laying awake thinking, for ages this morning, but am none the wiser... I can just see you all shaking your heads and wagging your fingers while saying don't get involved in politics...*snorts.. Booody useless bunch IMO...
You already know I'm not interested in politics, only people.. Did I ever say I didn't have an agenda myself? I probably did at some point, but of course by now I realise that I do.. Only I'd prefer if you called it a mission..*cackles..

The stream of allegations I've levelled at der Kommissar? All lies and supposition? Has it made a difference now you know that I'm NOT a woman scorned and never was? *laughing... Are you not just a tad irked to discover how easily you've been led down the proverbial garden path by this goonda-style rubbish? I grant you his PR Team are flung far and wide, and certainly aren't restricted to the Courageous Couple and Salacious Crumb...

Take the Ferret up at Budget Photo for instance.. He's adoringly corrupted my photos for his Idol since he began working there... It would have been one of Tweedledumb's devotees that lined up his sights on M down at Siripat field in October 2008...*shrugs.. I doubt it mattered which one of us took the bullet that morning, as long as the message was delivered...? *spits...

How many of you are aware that the Exec.Director is in town at the moment? der Kommissar most certainly is, and so are the shadowy figures behind him... I'd love to meet the guy quite frankly, but have no desire to put him at risk. OTOH it's dangerous just getting out of bed these days, and I fail to see how anything can be achieved without taking the occasional chance..*sighs..
You have to know I don't care which political party has been targeting the Abahlali.. It's all rather more complicated than I care to think about.. What I do care about, are the youngsters being callously used as pawns and given over to the attentions of a nauseating and unstable criminal..*gags..

I find nothing subtle or clever about the situation at all, and it reeks of the bullying tactics that pervade everything the Molestor is involved in... He's no more than Barnabas' glorified Bouncer FFS, though to look at him you'd be hard put to buy even that..*laughing...
Unlike me, I'm betting that these days he's got a hell of a lot more to lose since the early days when he tried to top himself...
It'll be power and greed that keep his engine running right now..
The power to listen in to any phoneline in the Zone that he chooses to for starters, and as a result to be one step ahead on all counts... The greed? I doubt that's for material wealth, though his coffers must be seriously depleted by now..
No, I guess the greed will be for even more power and nothing much else... *vomits..

Does Jannie van Zyl claim that he was ignorant of der Kommissar's existence until he read my blog? Does he claim to have no working relationship with Colin Balliram? That he's never contacted or communicated with him online or off? Pfft... Telkom OWN the country's lines and Jannie is as much Telkom now as he ever was, despite the change of attire...

Despite that he probably doesn't strut about with a gun strapped to his skinny shank, I consider Allen Spence to be as criminal as der Kommissar himself.. You disagree? Why? His Superintendent of Electricity for Durban title impresses you? He has a degree? As far as I'm concerned, that just makes him a rather more dangerous crook than the pathetic specimen that heads Sydenham SAPS...

It's quite possible that Spence has already been responsible for hustling more than just a pesky wife off this mortal coil.. It's quite possible that by the time he's finished Just Doing His Job, he could safely be labelled a Serial Killer...
His methods beat the hell out of contract hits, acid baths and undetectable poisons and remain totally unprovable hey Al? You're still practising the Anything for a Laugh approach out there? Going with the recommendations made by each local copshop when choosing your start-up sites? *teeth..

Every now and again I stumble across articles in the Press that give me reason to believe there are still many Good Cops out there.. Nayager ain't one of them fosho, and his most ardent supporter and accolyte, Colin Balliram, is on a slightly lesser scale, a criminal in his own right... *snorts...
He sits silent this morning...
I've no weird stabbing wrist pains nor burning dead hands and I didn't wake in the night with earache or cramps.. I guess he's just practising what he considers caution, as both the Millie sisters and the pressure in my ears tell me he sits alongside me nonetheless... *waves...

Will the Corrupt Mike Sutcliffe's frantic and irresponsible race to get the Project up and running by 2010 lead to a FAIL of massive proportions? Will he brush aside the deaths caused by traffic light failure and potholes as easily as he would have you believe it's safe to stroll along the beachfront? *chokes....
When the brainstorming Meetings first began, was this repulsive little man told that ultimately he was to be the fall-guy? Was he asked outright whether he could handle carrying the can for the inevitable cockups anticipated while the Project is being installed? My bet is that he didn't hesitate in signing on the dotted line.. Another who's greed for power has led to him being the butt of jokes and hatred as is One-Eyed Jack by the man-in-the-street here in the Zone...

I guess voda3g will insist he himself is on the good Team of the Oldboys Network and cornered as I am, I'm not in a position to argue...
How's Shaggy doing these days? The silent Telkom channel Admin on mweb's irc channels some nine or ten years back? Do he and Jannie communicate regularly? What's Feline doing in her middle age? Have you earmarked her for a Controller in her street, and do she and her hubby regularly invade their neighbours ADSL systems? Not yet? I'm jumping the gun? *fascinated...

Young as he is, I guess rpm has been honoured as a member of the Oldboys Network by now... Fed the party line and taught how to selectively choose what's good or bad for the Project..sighs...
I sent him an arb pm last night, but don't anticipate a reply.. He thinks in black and white these days, and seems incapable of seeing the many shades in between...*sad...
What real good he and the Political Science Grad. could have achieved had he chosen a different path, but I guess once he'd bought the carefully conceived spiel from Telkom there was no going back..

It's 4.45am now, and I look out of the window only to see more heavy rain clouds moving up from the south.. Is all this rain going to prove disastrous for the Project or am I just being a rabid doomsayer?
The house fire I spoke of a few blogs back, in Daintree Road, made it to the Press last week.. It sounds very much like the destruction was caused by an electrical fault, but the jury is still out as to whether it was deliberate, or accidentally achieved by another of the laymen so cheerfully given control of the power circuits by Allen Spence...

LATER at 5.08am

I've just been out to feed the birds and I could hear the Wireless Song floating out from the direction of the Senior Boys Hostel.. As I stood on the edge of the lawn throwing bread and rice down for the one-footed hadeda, the sound was abruptly terminated... Surely not on my account el Pollo de Grande?
You're worried that a Human Rights Organisation might just wake up and pay attention? As if!!! Man, you guys are home and dry!
As state-subsidised institutions and Homes across the country are allowing their innocent occupants to be exposed to increased and as yet unproven to be dangerous amounts of EMF and RF, the so-called Human Rights Organisations are obligingly looking the other way... Neato! *projectile vomits...

Have a good one folks! Peace..

---oOo---

Sunday 13th December 2009 at 6.05pm.