Saturday, December 12, 2009

THROWN TO THE WOLVES...

(begun Saturday 12th December at 4.10am...)

More crud in the air than usual at this hour, or more imagination swirling about in the grizzled head?
Joey was barking urgently next door at No. 10, when I woke just after 2.00am with the weird shin cramps.... I'd laugh it off but for the fact that neither Spanky nor Butch, nor my Controller's three were inclined to join in... Sophie's ears were up but she didn't even growl...*blinks.. Whatever was disturbing Joey so badly was something the others felt didn't warrant their support... Odd.... *looks at the Crooked Power Circuit Manager..

I've this picture of you sitting at the Death Dealer at that hour, cranking up the intensity of the emissions and nailing the dog, whether by accident or design.... I've said before how simple it is to isolate particular animals and set them off... You've certainly practised often enough with your own beasts...*gags....

Is Karl Muller listening, or does he, like so many boffins, shrug off my claims simply because they've not been written up in some reputable science journal?
I'm guessing el Monstro is as frustrated as I am.. That he'd like to trumpet this new skill to the world, but can't... *grins... Course, he will have told der Kommissar, and perhaps someone higher up the ranks as well, but otherwise? He has to remain silent as he explores all the possibilities opened up by this new option handed to him on a plate....

I had a great evening last night at the SAPS Braai and thanks for asking... *beams... Sure it got off to a late start and the speeches went on for way too long, but I never let that bother me, and just got up when I'd had enough....*grins... In fact, I guess that two thirds of the people attending began drifting to the bar well before the self-congratulatory back-slapping was over...*cheers...

Our guest speaker startled me with her eloquence.... Yasmin Essop Bacus (Head of the Department of Community Safety & Liaison) is young and good-looking and actually had me listening closely. She finally got around to admitting she feels her job is on the line, and though she certainly didn't make an official apology, I got the impression she felt she'd failed to achieve something she'd been tasked to do....? She implied that the race card was the reason for her failure... Up to that point she'd been speaking eloquently about Women's rights and had me hooked....
I got up and went outside and had a fag in the cool damp air... *sighs..

There was no sign of der Kommissar, or at that point, Salacious Crumb. Our new Head of Crime Desk, Ronnie Singh, was also conspicuously absent....*dares to hope....
Where were the vast numbers of Community members who support the Abuser so vociferously? Not a word was said on the result of Thursday's verdict by anyone, and what I'd predicted would most likely be a rousing celebration of victory for One-Eyed Jack proved to be anything but! Those that braved the weather and joined us at the Hall could've cared less, and a great time was had by all.....
You thought I'd be babbelas this morning? I surprised myself and chugged down far less than I usually do at that particular function... I guess I was just happy being among so many friends and smiling faces...*beams... At some point during the evening, I was told of another reason why the Serial Sexual Offender should have been the last person on earth approached to be so heavily involved in the Information Theft Project...

The story came originally from Phoenix and whether you know it already is immaterial... He killed his first wife? Whether he got off on a technicality or whether even back then he had sufficient dirt on the investigators involved, to get off the hook, I wouldn't know, but I strongly suggest you find out.....
Do you see what I see? A guy who it's now claimed murdered his own Missus, who at some point attempted to top himself and failed, who has had a restraining order against him laid by his terrified second wife, and who most certainly molested and degraded at least five (that we know of) young policewoman trainees and who has still got five young Abahlali members locked up in a monitored cell at Dodge City FFS...
A member of the Clare Estate CPF said laughingly to me at some point last night, that I'm never satisfied.. Maybe it's true hey? I just so want everything to be RIGHT, and it's a long way off that....

I connected early this morning and found a newsletter in my box from the ABM, stating that the five remaining stooges in the Abuser's 'care' had appeared in Court on Thursday in their 7th attempt to be given bail, only to find that the prosecutor and the investigating officer had declined to pitch up. Once again their case has been remanded, this time until 22nd January 2010... The newsletter states that one of the five was assaulted while in custody this week...*vomits...
I've asked Supt .(at this point my Network Admin gives me the error message saying I've lost the connection to blogger.com), Mngomezulu to visit me as soon as he is able, but have no idea whether he'll be allowed to do so...
Would he plead with his Mentors in turn for these unfortunate young men, and if so, would they listen? They are totally at the mercy of this Pig as it stands, and you've already seen how he has treated the young trainee policewomen... God knows what he will end up doing/having done to the five remaining prisoners in his 'care'....
If it's a political impossibility to release them (shocking in itself), I beg that you place them at a safer facility away from this Racist Creep that heads the Station... *is back down on it's wrinkled knees....

It may well be arrogant to think that MEC Willies Mnchunu's Communications Officer ever even glanced at my blog addie, but stranger things have happened.... I told you how Willies had held my hand and I'd not felt any wave of evil or badness... How he'd seemed a kind man? Am I now being pathetically naive to hope that he will take pity on these young pawns and persuade his Superiors to set them free?

It's my guess that these issues will pale next to the catastrophe that's looming down here in Durban.. It's rained too much. It's as simple as that... The Town Clerk must be literally kakking himself right now as he prays for the sun to come out..
Every hastily dug trench and hole made in the name of the Project is now in danger of caving in under the weight of the natural runoffs.... You think I'm kidding? *waits..
That paunchy, officious mini-Hitler will be remembered as the one whose sole achievement was to systematically destroy a beautiful city, and nothing else...

My uncle called me yesterday afternoon to tender his apologies and say he couldn't attend last night's function after all.. So much for the photocall I'd hoped to get...*belches...
He'd said on the phone that der Kommissar had been getting a huge amount of support at the weekly GOCOC Meetings these past few weeks, by way of letters praising him and the work he does...*falls over choking...
My uncle was clearly oblivious to the fact that Tweedeldumb has had to literally grovel and beg for each and every one of those letters...*roffels...
Once again it's the old Need to Know Only that scores hey One-Eyed Jack? *winks...

LATER at 6.55am...

I was feeling so good that I snuck back into bed around 6.00am.. It didn't take long for the Pervert to figure out where I was, and the fun began.. First the GW reared up with cramps, while both my hands began to burn and die, and then fat Sophie ran through and jumped onto the bed shaking her head furiously... From nowhere a nasty headache and earache arrived as I lay there, and the dog was going bananas... *dances...
As I sit here now at the desk, I struggle to hold the pen, and am frankly delighted at this turn of events... Colin Balliram has lost the plot and is hammering us with pretty much all that he's got!!!!*roffels... While the Rocket Scientist shows no interest in such mundane matters, I'm telling you that we are taking crud here on a grand scale *grins..

For the last two days the green light next to Muller's name in my gmail has been activated when I've logged in... Why? Coincidence that he's online when I connect? *sniffs the air... You'll have to pardon my cynicism young man, but right now I'm tired of apologising for my incoherence..
You're taking way too long to figure out what's being done here, and how my Controller is using his absolute control over the power circuit to achieve his latest aims...

I haven't got all day to sit about, while you quite possibly idly discuss the extent of my melodramatic lunacy... *snarls... You need to make a list of SIMPLE questions to ask me, or can't you be bothered to dumb your giant intellect down to my level?

My headache/earache has left suddenly and completely, though my ears remain shrieking ...
I grant you that most of this is due to my natural protection being cooked off in 2005, but both the GW and Sophie are taking strain as well, so we're not talking small doses here..*belches..

On the one hand I'm bloody delighted at the rage being directed at our home and dare to hope that the reason for this involves der Kommissar.. OTOH it's past time you figured out what the Abuser's Lackey is doing manually to cause these astonishingly increased symptoms, before he shuts my fat mouth forever...*winks...
Viva la Project? Stuff the Project more like! *grins..

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Saturday 12th December 2009 at 1.58pm.