Tuesday, December 15, 2009

ROD & STAFF....?

(begun Tuesday 15th December at 4.15am...)

Time to withdraw? All the years I've been able to simper and fawn with the best of them at der Kommissar's feet, have finally ended... He slithered unannounced into our CPF Meeting last night, and his charming right-hand man for the evening Captain S, was trapped for the duration... *grins..
I'm hard put to describe what I feel when I see the Abuser these days.. There was a great deal of resignation mixed with intense dislike when I saw his official vehicle pull up outside... (so much for the bloody banning order! Pfft..)

Resignation in the knowledge that he would as always hog the floor and mumble his special brand of bullshit unquestioned... Turns out I was wrong on this occasion, and it's going to be interesting to see whether Missus G's problem is attended to... *waits..
Our CPF Comms. Officer brought up the matter of the remaining 5 Kennedy Road Abahlali members, held for so long without bail.
We discussed afterwards how it appeared as if Tweedledumb was anticipating the questions and how he had a set script of logical answers which brooked no argument... *blinks..

I left the room at that point as my gorge had risen immediately..*shrugs.. I've seen it happen so often in the past, and have always managed easily to sit and nod obligingly, but I seem to have lost the ability to do that for the moment... *startled.. In fact, several remarked later, on the looks of mutual dislike that were exchanged between us as I made my way past him to head outdoors...*cackles with delight...

It's a battle I can't win, but by golly I'm enjoying finally being out in the open! The wave of revulsion that sweeps over me every time he trots out the tired campaign against Abuse of Women and Children is astonishing, and I think fleetingly of his current Missus, forced to have a restraining order taken out against him, and of little Penny Ndenga, and Sue the Book and her elderly mother... Of all the women he has taken such vicarious and vicious pleasure in frightening, and you can be assured that there are many more that we'll never be told of...*sighs...

And this is the scum that Mo Shaik and his brothers have been persuaded is suitable to manage the Zone? Bliksem! Were the Whisperers unhappy during the years they spent here? Did they even back then, feel superior to the vast community and contemptuous of their silence in the face of injustice? Was this a factor they saw as an advantage when planning the Project's installation? Hell yes! *gags...
What's done is done and it's obvious there's no going back. The invasion of privacy by this sick Pervert and his IT monkey will continue, as will the electrical fires and organised crimes...

Don't give me that 'But look at how good the stats are' crud, when I myself had no. 16 and No. 18 on the phone to say otherwise... *snorts.. Isolated cases? Rubbish!
There is an understandably marked lack of desire in the majority of the local community here to involve One-Eyed Jack in their travails. There is no smoke without fire, or would you have me believe that most of the residents are themselves criminals, and avoid SAPS Sydenham for good reason? Kak!

Little Sister Stephen said last night that there'd been a band of under-age youngsters sitting drinking alcohol on the Convent grounds, at which Mistuh Smarmy launched into lengthy reasons why he couldn't just send a van around to frighten the bejesus out of them... That was the old days, he blithely informed us... And yet, wherever you go there are stories of just the opposite occurring, and brutality and abuse by the Rotten Apples taking place freely, with no fear of repurcussion... It's the way of the Zone right? *sighs...
Selective Law enforcement on a grand scale, run by a criminal himself... Has his vehicle banning order been rescinded? I guess so, or he was himself breaking a Law by arriving in his official car well after 7.00pm last night.. Oh, hang on! He IS the Law....

My squeaks of outrage at the choices made by the Whisperers continue to fall on deaf ears, though I seldom hear quite so much derisive laughter these days..*curious.. I can't have totally lost my comic relief abilities, or I wouldn't be here to continue telling my tale...
A brisk North-easter has blown away the clouds for the moment, and the sky from my window is clear... I must go and get on..

LATER at 6.30am

Lord, how I wrestle with the simplest of things! *cackles... I've just made a deliberate decision in the last half hour, to regard the newly activated green/orange lights in my gmail as comforting and not a threat.... Rod and staff? I see myself clearly as the deeply indoctrinated and melodramatic twit that I am, despite that I would often have you believe otherwise... *grins...
The time it's taken me to make up my mind must surely be an indication of just how damaged I really am.. Whilst my sanity has always been in question, I apologise if my nervous chatter has offended...*waves..

I must ask at this point whether anyone has broached the subject of Telkom's Wimax with Leonard Els of the University of KZN's Physics Department? Has anyone asked him outright what system they use to have earned the title of biggest Wireless Base-Station in SA? Would Mr. Els be frank in his reply?

Is it just possible that the standard recognizable aerials used for Wimax have been replaced by another means of promoting the signal? A means that is so different you can't get your pointy heads around it? Is it possible that the Signal Enhancing lights can replace the function of the known Wimax aerials in some way? I of course, wouldn't recognize a standard Wimax aerial if I fell over one, so again, it's up to you to find out...

Here in KZN, it's become hard to tell one from the other between Telkom, the Electricity Dept. and the Water Dept. You will seldom find one working without the other nearby... There is technology being added to all the old original cellmasts and new masts are being erected everywhere...

Do you truly believe that this enormous enterprise is simply to ensure you have a good internet and telephone connection? *falls over.. I've seen the applause given to good old Trevor for his ability to access company computer systems and check whether he and SARS are being short-changed.. Why would you think for one minute that it would stop there? *baffled...
Why do you struggle to comprehend the existence of streetlights with cameras that can watch AND listen? Must it take an Idiot to open your eyes? Scotland Yard have these things dotted about all over the show now FFS!

Am I deluding myself that the audio-monitoring of private homes and verges is a first? I find myself waivering (sp) even on that score... Quite possibly SA is indeed the first to embark on a Privacy Invasion of this magnitude ja... It certainly bothers me that Bill Gates was out here 'inspecting chemical toilets'... Pfftt...
I've an idea Mistuh Gates was visiting on far more interesting matters.. It's quite possible that our country was chosen to be the forerunner for mass enslavement and control...*belches loudly..
Why choose us ? I guess you can figure out any amount of answers to that question...
The inhuman disregard for life (often by those who would have you believe they are educated), and the appalling greed, and the ease with which the majority are swayed, could be just a few reasons....
Needs must when the Devil rides hey? So Billy has been sitting round a table with the Whisperers present? Or has he carefully been kept away from that element of the Project and restricted to discussions with the Boffins and their technology?

It's obvious that most of you are oblivious to the speed the wheels are turning to change your lives radically and forever...*sighs..
The cries of dismay from the few that have realised what's happening, won't slow this behemoth down for a second.. Am I suggesting you give up, sit back and say nothing? Nay Jock. Right now it's the trying that counts IMO...*beams..
The small and courageous efforts made by the tiny band of genuinely good people who attempt to rein in the excesses of wickedness that threaten to swamp us all..

I could have sworn that I saw my Controller and his eldest up on the Councillor's roof over the weekend... *slaps itself hard..... It must have been someone else ferreting about with all the cabling installed in Mistuh Baig's roof as I drove swiftly by and didn't yeiled to the temptation to slam on anchors.... *waves to Aziz cheerfully...

You're being more careful with your private conversations in the house these days, young man? I certainly hope so... It's unlikely you would recognize the creak of your electrical wiring as the audio-system is activated for der Kommissar's special amusement... Beware!
The same applies to you all, especially the Chosen, who blithely consider themselves to be exempt from the Abuser's *coughs* interest...

What is it that you consider keeps him up at Dodge City till after 1am in the morning? A sense of duty to the citizens of the Zone? *falls over screaming with laughter... This is one area where the Molestor most certainly doesn't discriminate, and he will eventually visit you ALL, one by one, without your knowledge....
An unstable woman-abusing, bullying racist and his black-hatted petty criminal IT 'expert'... Who would've thought hey? *looks at the Whisperers keenly..

Are you still amused by their behaviour Mo? As they continue to make your department resemble a circus, and a bad one at that? No Circ du Soleil (sp) are they, as the two of them fumble and drop the ball constantly in their scramble for self-gratification... You'd have done better putting ME in charge of Operations here in the Zone...*shrieks with mirth...

Let the five remaining Abahlali youths held on trumped-up charges of murder go free... Lock up your One-Eyed Star Player where he belongs, and give me Colin Balliram for my own entertainment.... (I can still dream.... *grins..)

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 15th December 2009 at 12.52pm.