Wednesday, December 16, 2009

READ IT AND WEEP.....

(begun Wednesday 16th December at 3.30am...)

*I've just logged into gmail and headed over to blogger.com only to be shown a page saying my cookie functionality has been disabled... WTF dude? On the second try the page loaded correctly. *snorts *

It's got to be really loud for me to hear it as I sit here at the desk. Usually I have to go out on the verandah to catch it. This morning, despite that the wind is blowing strongly, it carries clearly...
The bright lights over at the orphanage kitchen and diningroom are at long last turned off this morning, and my Controller is clearly trying a different combination, though there are still plenty running out of the upper floor dormitories...*vomits..
If he would have you believe that what I see is the reflective 'smart' window finish that was added judiciously to all the upper dormitory windows (excluding a few up the north end), he would be lying through his teeth. The reflective finish doesn't work from down here at the house at all...

It was done purely to fool any possible interested parties who stopped up in the Crescent for a better view of the Convent.. *shrugs... For the zillionth time I have to ask, if there's no risk at all to the toddlers, why the need for all this subterfuge? *looks at voda3g...

Why is the entire Wireless Operation being kept a secret from the Sisters? Why are they totally unaware of the lights being run out of the toddler's dormitories and the Senior Boys Hostel, under the specific directions of my own Network Administrator, Colin Balliram? *teeth...

I've been updating my pictures and find that noticeable changes have taken place over time... Whether or not I'll ever get to print them is another story...
You'll remember I had my camera memory card fried a few weeks back, thanks entirely to my own relaxation of the rules and the Ferret's dedication to his Idol over in Chatsworth.... *shrugs..
Fibreman up at the Westville Mall Branch had a good old dekko at the new memory card I subsequently bought, and I've no way of knowing whether it was out of interest, or his intention was to pass the information on...*sighs..

Someone doesn't care for my pictures that's fosho.. Despite so many taken on full zoom and being less than sharp, I guess I've a pretty good pictorial (sp) history of the Project and it's installation here in the Zone..*beams..
I can just hear el Pollo de Grande telling the Ferret that he needs to get the make and size of my new memory card, so that he knows what to look for when next I try to have prints made... You really think my Master's not linked up to every photo print shop in my radius of travel? Of course he is....*laughing..
You'd be a fool to consider el Monstro's efforts to damage my card were motivated purely by spite.. I guess he and his Superiors realised too late that a picture is indeed worth a thousand words..*roffels...

The orphanage dining room windows have changed somehow... It looks for all the world as though some sort of black material has been added recently to the bigger windows and of course you can compare for yourselves the astonishing amount of extra steel palisade fencing that's been added HERE to the Recreation Centre.... All these changes are for what? To enhance or deflect the wireless signal? *fascinated..

The ongoing operations over at St. Theresa's alone, should in an ideal world, have Human Rights Organisations knocking on the Director's door.. I can only guess that the local version of this nobly- intentioned organisation have been either persuaded by the PTB that there's absolutely no risk to the innocent young occupants or, as is so often the case these days, they've been bought off to remain silent..

Despite all the hasty changes made to the country's laws (ie. wire tapping etc.) I find my biggest issue remains with the fact that the person given charge of running the power circuits has no qualifications to do so...
Allen Spence can argue till he's blue in the chops that an EE degree is not necessary and that the amazing computer program they now use to control the power lines requires only a skilled IT operator.
I would counter that the character of the IT 'expert' employed could and has, made the entire setup extremely dangerous for all those unfortunate to be in LOS to this ongoing project here in the valley...

Sister Maureen is a sweetie... I remember being shown where she sleeps ages ago, and wondering at the battering she must take on a regular basis. She had to have a knee replacement earlier this year and is waiting to have the other one done right now.. Coincidence?
Happily for the callous bastards running this show, my hints and allegations will remain unprovable, but I can personally attest that the Signal Enhancing lights do serious mischief to your joints...*winces...

My 'frozen' shoulder attack months ago was a classic case in point, and I couldn't find any reason at all for it to have happened.. Indeed, the GW's diagnosed tendonitis sounded more to me like referred pain from his hipjoint than anything else, and I'm certain it was a gift bequeathed by our Network Admin. via the giant SE not thirty feet from where the GW sleeps... *shrugs...
I went through to his room half an hour ago, and stood listening to Cola's mournful barking for a while, before noticing that, that particular SE was uncharacteristically inactive! *astonished...
That beauty has always been activated well before, and long after ALL my Master's other lights go on...
What shiftyness has prompted him to now leave it off? *curious...

Will the Rocket Scientist have a break-through and find the connection between these lights and their manipulation and the huge increase in RF/EMF?
I watch the trees here in the valley with an interest I've never shown before...
Since my kid pointed out the large section of strangler fig that appeared deader than a dodo, and my Master as a result hastily stopped activating the SE on his valley-facing bunker wall, I've been justifiably curious about the emissions given off by the lights themselves...

Happily for the tree, some weeks after the bunker light was put out of action, the 'dead' section sprang back to life.... It's happened to several other trees since... THIS one bordering my Masters deck also had a large section that appeared to die off, and yet weeks after the rest of the tree had come into leaf, THESE branches remained stark and bare. It was fairly startling to see the bright new growth come in so long after the rest....
Right now my interest is piqued by THIS enormous indiginous tree standing down by the stormwater drain, directly below my Controllers property.

Does it look ill to you? I intend taking my pictures to a Nurseryman friend for his opinion, but even so, the distance and quality of the pictures will make it difficult for him to judge just what it is that ails this long established tree...*sighs... You find my musing aloud here more boring than usual? *cries with frustration..
I've asked for a list of simple questions to be compiled, which I'd do my damndest to answer... I'm stumped at how to get through to you right now, though I finally appreciate that you may just be trying to make sense of what I struggle to tell you...

The so-helpful Leonard Els knows all the answers and then some, as does the gormless Head of Electricity for Durban, Allen Spence (who appears to moonlight for the Muni's Security Division of Electricity).
Find out how these standard and ordinary appearing lights are being manipulated to in some cases, put out enough emissions to slow tree growth, and you will have more than enough to prove that human rights are history...
That residents everywhere are taking unacceptable levels of deadly emissions without realising it, and that the toddlers and kids over at St. Theresa's are no more than guinea-pigs... *projectile vomits.... A proud moment in your already dodgy history Captain Courageous?

The wind has dropped and it promises to be a fine day..

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 16th December 2009 at 11.54am..