Friday, December 18, 2009

BLOOD FROM A STONE...

(begun Thursday 17th December at 3.45am...)

I've just been out onto the lawn to look for the moon, but couldn't find it...*startled... The valley floor is brightly lit this morning, as are most of the length of the giant gumtrees across the way.. Wowee!
For that kind of power to be running regularly I'm guessing there'll be another powercut fairly soon, to recoup the losses....
The light on Freddie's housekeeper's room at No. 12 has lost none of it's intensity either...*dabs it's streaming eyes....This small sample of SE's alone, should be enough to convince you why Eskom has had to push the rates through the roof...

How's Koobair the Squat doing these days? Outlived his usefulness as Druglord Co-ordinator for SA? He must be really old and porky by now? Damn! Or is that me? *confused... Anyone know where Agliotti's main bolt-hole lies? It's usually the property that houses the family? What's his nearest SAPS station? *fascinated...
I was interested to find that Barnabas, over in his palace on Randles Road, can call on both Sydenham and Mayville SAPS, but it's doubtful whether he carries the same clout with the latter...
Anyone think to check on where the latest huge drughauls trumpeted in the Press ended up? Or are they already back in circulation across the country? *looks at Mistuh Dramat and his Hawks...
There's seriously big money to be made from the re-sale of confiscated drugs, as both Koobair and der Kommissar could tell you.... Does the bidding start before, or after the news of the bust appears in the Press? *curious...

I see in the Daily News December 15, Page 8, that two readers commented on Appalsamy Parker's hilarious assertion that the SBV Heist was ALL about raising money for the Struggle...*choking... Has Pierce Naidoo got his bags already packed in anticipation of the Presidential pardon I've no doubt he'll get, in the light of Parker's revelations? You can bank on it! *grins at the intended pun...

The Masters side SE stayed off again last night.. Is he trying to tell me something? It certainly doesn't make any difference to his ability to flood our home with emissions, so....?

I gave up years ago, hoping for any sort of support in this battle, from my nearest and dearest, or those that I regard as my friends for that matter...*sniffs... My obsession (oops! I mean mission), merely irritates them, as they've not the ability to fully understand our perilous position..*shrugs.. Despite this, I had two compliments paid me on Tuesday... One that I tucked into the tiny stash that I keep close to my heart, and the other that I circled smiling for a while..
M tells me that I'm not as stupid as I would have everyone believe.. A backhander if I've ever heard one... *chokes.. How I wish it were true FFS! I believe at the time she was referring to the CPF Community Awards we're duty bound to hand out once a year at the SAPS Braai function..
Secret Ballot my flaming arse! My VC more than deserved the award, and I certainly didn't rig the voting in her favour. What I did do, was to nudge the idle voters as hard as I dared. Despite all my sms reminders and emails, I still only had a total of 28 votes out of a possible 95+...*sighs...

Being told to hand the final list of who voted for whom to my Chairman was the cherry on the top, as he has a LONG memory and won't forget any time soon...*roffels...
If I'm still around for the next year's award, I plan on scuttling down the nearest rabbit hole and staying there till it's all over...*grins...
Despite that she was a more than worthy winner, there were no beaming smiles, and in fact, not one mention was made of the Braai Function at our CPF Meeting some three nights later...*surprised...
Only, as I told you, the sullen, slumped figure of One-eyed Jack as he slunk in and took a seat...
She left early, and I'm told that as she leaned over him and patted him sympathetically on her way out, she asked how he was?

There'd been no sign of him at the Function, nor for that matter, his new Head of Crime Desk, Ronnie Singh.. We'd been told that Supt. Singh was to be given the CPF award for achievement for his work done during the five minutes he'd replaced Augustine Mngomezulu..*laughing.. Nobody queried this decision or cared less..*shrugs.. Was this rudeness at not putting in an appearance to collect said award to be regarded as a slap in the face? *fascinated..
Surprising then to find that those who attended the Braai appeared to be enjoying themselves quite so much... *grins...

What was it that had der Kommissar sitting sagged and grey in his chair at our CPF Meeting? Our guest speaker at the Friday Function, Yasmin Bacus, had said she'd been accused of racism by her own Department? Could this have anything at all to do with the Sexual Harrassment charges made against Tweedledumb? *sniffs the air and hopes....
Frankly, it's nonsense that this matter is being kept Internal, and fingers crossed there'll be a 'leak' soon...*hints heavily...
Would you, as a ratepayer, not consider that the character of your local Station Head was of paramount importance to the Community's well-being? *teeth... I'm off...

Friday 18th December at 3.40am..

I've not had time to study the pictures I took yesterday, and with the GW at the wheel, I couldn't persuade him to do u-turns and get relevant street names.. Hopefully he'll remember when he looks at them...
I got the one I most wanted of the Telkom mast that stands near Sander Road, and that the residents are claiming hums so loudly they battle to sleep...
For the rest, we found so many 'tree' masts and towers that I was fairly astonished.. If only three or four people near each mast/tower feel the symptoms I do, it's going to add up to way more than I'd anticipated...

He'd tried last night in chat to explain what the additions to the masts were, but of course I didn't understand.. In any case, it doesn't really matter, as no-one is going to come forward to say that there was a bloke up their tower the day before (date) adding THIS technology to this tower (picture) and the very next day their granny keeled over and croaked.... That their family had since acquired the microwave buzzing and numb hands etc... That's not proof of anything at all, but merely circumstantial evidence...
I repeat, the Project is home and dry already, and the casualties will rise, but remain unheard...

A seemingly insignificent but irritating matter, is that our CPF Secretary has had her landline rendered useless once again..*growls.. I stood chatting to her yesterday morning at her gate.. I guess we spoke for about twenty minutes when she then walked up onto Loon road and called me to come see.. Three vehicles had arrived and were pulled in at the roadside HERE while a gang of at least a dozen or more red-suited droogs had placed a ladder up against the streetlight one down from hers...

Delighted as always to get updates for my albums, I whipped out my camera and started snapping away.. Predictably the guy in charge was on his cellphone like greased lightning and within five minutes they were packing up to go... *laughing.. I asked a driver what they were doing and he said that a cable had been stolen.. Are you here to replace it, we asked... Nope...*grins... A dodgy lot, working for even dodgier Superiors fosho...

*There have been the oddest sounds outside my window as I sit here writing by candlelight... Is it raining again...? *goes off to look.... And returns... Indeed it has been, but only slightly.. I found Chi sitting out on the verandah looking over in the direction of der Bunker with great interest... The Wireless Song continues to hum, though this morning it has a sickly weak sound....*

I'd asked the Admin. lady over at St. Theresa's yesterday, whether they'd had a decent response to their Press article asking for donations to liven up the young boys Christmas.. Apparently the Superintendent for Electricity for Durban has yet to arrive at the orphanage laden with gifts.... *spits... While the Al Baraka Bank's donation of a computer centre for the kids is all about politics and diplomacy, (*waves to Schabir), how's about leaning hard on the red-eyed Allen Spence to spread some of the cash he's made rigging up St. Theresa's as a mini Wireless base-station, to the deserving innocents? Blood from a stone? Enough...

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 18th December 2009 at 12.05pm...