Saturday, December 19, 2009

LAST TOAD STANDING....

(begun Saturday 19th December at 3.30am...)

The toads are gone. It's final. After 30+ years the past weeks of rain haven't bought a single happy croak from the valley. If that isn't enough, then check out these pictures of the tree below my Master's property HERE... The front of the tree has been blasted, just as the Strangler Fig took massive doses of RF HERE....*belches... Even the little colony of crazy bees seem to have vanished for good....

Bizarrely, you appear to consider my Network Admin as some sort of Pioneer in his field. A layman given control of vast tracts of the power circuit, and tasked to test for the best signal combinations in order to invade the privacy and homes of all who live here.. Sadly for us, moral fibre wasn't a prerequisite for his post, and only his criminal leanings and connections put him head and shoulders above any other possible candidates...

I guess I've finally made my dislike and contempt for der Kommissar clear, and as a result my contact with the good Supt. Augustine Mngomezulu has been removed... *shrugs... I struggled to tell the guy that the posed picture of One-eyed Jack so intimately close to his Admin. Clerk, was a plant, and would be used by Attorney Nepaul in der Kommissar's favour.. He didn't listen and was puzzled when the local Press photographer Zaine, was called for the defence...*sighs...
Augustine too had bought into the concept that my attempts to reveal the Abuser's true nature were those of a woman scorned... *shrieks....
Once I'd cleared up that misconception in my Rod & Staff blog, you could hear a proverbial pin drop in the stunned silence... *roffels...

Holson? Willies? WhereTF are you now when I need you? Your sympathetic smiles have long since faded and you regard me with different eyes? Why? Astonishingly you can only blame yourselves for being led by the noses, as I told you often enough of my dislike for the Chief and you refused to listen...*shrugs...
I'm frankly ashamed on your behalf that you've not lifted a finger to get those five young Abahlali members out of Sydenham Station...
I don't understand? It's more complicated than just letting them go? *chokes.. Bollocks! Is your title merely decorative and nothing else? I say you've the power to insist they be set free at once, and in doing so redeem yourselves somewhat... *teeth...
What a bloody miracle it would be were you to reach out and make this grand gesture, and what a kick in the teeth for Barnabas and his Henchman Tweedledumb!

der Kommissar claimed sullenly that he didn't want the Kennedy Road thirteen transferred back to his Station from Westville Prison, and whether this is true or not, he's made sure their incarceration has been as unpleasant as possible, and you know it...
The 5 remaining Abahlali members sitting trapped on the Hill are a symbol of the callousness that pervades the country. I decline to give up begging that you assert your authority in this stupid political game, and free these unfortunate pawns...
Attempted murder SE GAT!!!!
You know as well as I do that the killers were hired, and walk free as I write here...

I can just glimpse some really powerful SE's beaming from out of the Senior Boy's Hostel windows across to the mast at Mayville... Look at the hour and deny it if you can..*gags.. Nightlights? Pfftt...
Bali doesn't bother to dumb down the Wireless Song this morning, and a soft drizzle is falling.. You're giving the toddlers a break from their relentless exposure then? I only see two windows lit in those dormitories from where I'm sitting at the moment.. How kind..*spews..

I really hope the Chop has never denied my assertion that the Convent is rigged up as a mini base station. WhyTF would I EVER have made that up? It's such an outlandish accusation for a technophobe to make, that it's got to be gospel...
Don't tell me the Wanker is now on the run denying that he is capable of sending me extra 'gifts' via our power supplies..? *laughing.. Though that's a skill he really wouldn't want to share with you, I bet...

The Rocket Scientist says he's sensitive to microwaves.. How so? What are his 'symptoms'?
I'm claiming that a few of us here had our natural immunity cooked off back in 2005 when I'm betting additions were made to the existing mast over in Barnard Road. No additions were made Jannie? Was the mast then somehow linked to the power circuit at that point? See, I give a toss if you fall over laughing at my struggles to comprehend what it was that Allen Spence and his Crew did back then, that's so affected us and has made us vulnerable to every damn combination Captain Courageous uses...
My howls of outrage and insistence that you owe B.Snr., Sue and Penny compensation have doubtless amused you tremendously.. When I see how the Craigavon victims struggle for justice, I realise how futile my efforts have been..*cries..

There are literally rivers of money flowing into this Project, but none at all for the suckers whose health you've messed with...
Captain Courageous can squeal his innocence till the cows come home, but the fact remains that he and his Boss up at Dodge City are guilty of ALL the charges I've ever levelled at them, and then some, and I figure that voda3g is aware of this by now...
Sue the Book and her erratic joint pains and constant microwave buzzing? Her chronic tiredness and often nausea? She's like twenty years younger than me, so the old age excuse doesn't apply... Penny Ndenga suffered similar symptoms, but says she's ok now since she only comes in to the area once a week...
B Snr? As tough as old boots and like the GW, oblivious to the basic symptoms, but after the two horrendous episodes he endured in 2005, I would suggest that a third and possibly fatal encounter is always on the cards...

I see the Director of St. Theresa's face beaming out from yesterday's Rising Sun as she tells of the good year they've had... And there in a column below sits my own CPF Chair, dutifully trotting out his parroted brand of BS on the Kennedy Road situation... *cackles...
Did I not beg him to get both sides of the story? To meet with an Abahlali member and listen to their view of the atrocity? I swear I thought he gave the idea some consideration at first, but he's easily been persuaded since, to trot out the party line..*sad...

The five Kennedy Road pawns will sit on the cold floor of that stark monitored cell at Dodge City, while you and I stuff our faces with Christmas cheer, and you won't feel a thing..*vomits...
Work WITH SAPS Sydenham? Bullshit!! You'll do exactly what that raving One-eyed megalomaniac tells you to do, without demur.
Have you the slightest idea what a Parole Board Officer earns a month? I have. How I wish he would read here of my disappointment before it's too late, but with my friend and heroine M's help, that's unlikely...*laughing..

However dire, I still see the humour in the situation as she diligently rubbishes my blog to all who will listen...*waves cheerfully... Speaking of rubbish, did the Whisperer who now heads our laughably titled 'Intelligence Service' ever have a word with his overseer running the Zone? Is it too much to hope that word of his employee's self-gratifying excesses reached the Great Man himself?
Did he contact the Druglord Barnabas to ask why his 'Secret' Agents down this end were earning quite so much derisive laughter? Why even their main victim and Test Dummy Supreme found their efforts at stealth to be amateurish and hilarious?
Will my derisive remarks be used to improve the quality of Agents countrywide? *roffels. Not a chance!
There will be those of you that fall directly under YOUR local Druglord's jurisdiction godhelpyou, and they too will be allowed as much free rein as the Whisperer's old schoolchum has been given... After all, the troops have to be entertained, don't they Mo? *winks...

My Controller is around as I write, but for reasons unknown, is treading very cautiously as the frequency in my ears trembles and changes fractionally...
My body temperature hasn't changed much at all as I sit here, and not a twinge to my teeth or wrists either, despite the rain...*applauds the Wanker's self-control...
You hug the secret of your latest skill to your miserable chest to use against those who have no voice? Fosho you do....
I listened as my CPF Secretary told me how she woke one morning last week, startled to find her knees were crippled. I add the fact that her landline has gone down again and THIS crew of red-suited droogs were working on the powerlines near her home, and I draw a distasteful conclusion... Beware el Monstro, for I'll be waiting to report on further episodes of physical pain endured by the victims under your control.. *snarls...

For the few Cretins that may praise your new-found skills, there are hopefully many more that will find your excesses disgusting...*coughs... No wonder der Kommissar refuses to budge from his seat of power at Dodge City. No wonder he fought his 'transfer' tooth and nail...
His vicious after-hours 'hobby' shared with my Network Admin. affords him more sick pleasure than he could ever have dreamed of... *vomits...

I see no end in sight to this behaviour, but I refuse to fall silent, and will continue to bleat for the majority of sheep that fill the Zone, no doubt to the continued amusement of the Project Authors...
Dear Lord Mo! If I were you I'd build a huge bonfire and cook every last Spy Manual you ever had printed! While your choice of employees here in the Zone has certainly had the Info. Theft project installed with amazing speed, it's put your own intelligence under the spotlight and found you seriously wanting...*falls over laughing..
WhatTF were you thinking? THIS was your grand Plan? Using criminally inclined bottom-feeders? Did the persuasive kerching, kerching, override your own commonsense?
You thought Barnabas was BRIGHT? *shrieks.. Streetsmart fosho, but my word, when push comes to shove he's as much a victim of his own nauseating self-gratification as that lowest of scum, der Kommissar... Ooops? *winks...

LATER at 1.35pm

I've just connected to find it's crawling like a snail. I hover over the iBurst icon to find our signal sits at 50% only.. Way to go! I unplug, reset and attempt to connect, only to get repeat error 718. I shrug philosophically and do something else... *grins...

Peace..

---oOo---

Saturday 19th december 2009 at 3.01pm.