Friday, November 06, 2009

SPOOKED....!

(begun Friday 6th November at 2.45am..)

I'm early again. Nobby was fussing noisily up by their top gates, so I hiked up to take a dekko. Nada. *shrugs...
The toddler's dorms are seriously dumbed down. An economy run? Very few of the giant SE's are active over by Grindrod, Mary and Michan either.. Everything running at the lowest emission strength in deference to last night's Wankers setting off the explosive fireworks?

Pepsi came in under the wall, drenched and muddy, fairly early on in the evening..*curious.. Where did she find so much water and mud on her mad dash along the valley? Near Khaled's at No. 2? I kept her overnight because of the bangs, and will put her back when it gets light...

I marvel at the coincidence of blogging No. 16 in my Looking for Shadows blog, and the very next morning in the early hours, someone tries to break in to their home...*winks... I stopped there on my way out yesterday morning to find a security gate and sliding door had been forced open on the Crescent-facing side of the still uncompleted home. The family have moved in to the upstairs section, but downstairs is just empty bare concrete, visible at a glance through the as yet uncurtained doors. Nothing at all to tempt would-be thieves, so I guess someone was trying to scare the family? *looks at it's dodgy Controller...

Why? Because I inevitably speak kindly of the owner? Do the boys read my blogs? Every visitor is tracked and noted by my jumpy Network Administrator and it's on the cards he and the Abuser considered it time No. 16 was reminded who's in charge...*sick... Colin Balliram has a rock-solid alibi for 2.45am yesterday morning? The Sweeper SWEARS he was fast asleep at that hour, and not in der Bunker hunched over his laptop, as he watched the hirelings enter No. 16's property via the cameras dotted about?

You can believe what you want, but I'm going to remind you that even the Chosen have their audio monitoring activated regularly, and if my Master didn't care for a conversation heard at No. 16, chances are a phonecall would've been made to order a nocturnal visit to the family... *shrugs...
Mr. Amiability will roll his eyes as always at my accusations, but I suggest you heed my warnings nonetheless...

I went into Dodge City as planned and I wasn't disappointed... *grins.. I had a word with the new Head of the Crime Desk about No. 16's break in.. And yes, his good looks have diminished considerably since he rushed in to our Meeting on Monday night to support Salacious Crumb and our Vice Chair...*sighs... Whilst his moustache had reappeared, it did little for him, and I was hard put to keep a straight face. It's early days, and I tell myself he's obliged to follow orders and that there's still a chance he'll regain his good looks in the future...
I guess he'd been misinformed by the Intellectually challenged SAPS Comms. Officer and had thought our Forum would be a pushover on Monday night...*chuckles...
Come now Ronnie, you'll have to learn to smile in the face of a challenge, however physically old and ugly it is! *waves....

One thing that struck me while I was out and about, was the amount of Telkom droogs EVERYWHERE! I find it odd that none of the Durban forumites mention this.. Do they not notice the armies of the Beast as they hover over switchboxes and ferret about down manholes doing strange things with water? I would've killed for a photo of the Telkom dude pouring water carefully onto the pavement in Sparks Road, (by the double-doored cream box that houses the DSLAM card) opposite Raftery Crescent... I seldom drive by there without seeing at least one, and often more, of the Beast's minions huddled over their nefarious business... I guess that particular point is of GREAT importance to the Project? That stretch is home to a good few of our CPF Members as well, is it not? *winks...

Our CPF Comms. Officer had remarked recently of the loud noisy clicks on his landline as his phone is blatantly tapped, and has seen for himself how his cellphone calls are now diverted...*shrugs...
I've no doubt a concerted effort will be made to convince him that I'm a crazed old stirrer, but he will have to judge that for himself.

I sense mon Capitano doesn't know what he really wants? I didn't publish my Limelight blog last night as a concession to our lack of connection yesterday morning. Error 619? Bite me, arsehole.... *cackles... To repay him for his admirable Administrative prowess, I left him to wonder what kept me scribbling so busily in the early hours of yesterday morning... I guess he feels an odd mixture of irritation and relief when I choose not to publish? *beams...

I visited Sister Stephen yesterday as well, and suggested she set herself up with a gmail account as their new isp (telkomsa.net) declined to deliver the CPF Minutes, and they were bounced back *winks... My CPF Chair mailed me last night to say he's finally connected at home, and a short while later we chatted briefly in gmail.. Brilliant! Will my Controller keep his nose out of these Members PRIVATE computers? Will he HELL! *grins...

I'm really enjoying the new Forum at broadbandlounge.co.za, though it's taking some getting used to people speaking their minds without being banned outright... I guess a great deal of the unpleasantness at Mybroadband.co.za sailed right on over my despised head, but the intensity of the feelings at the new site is quite amazing...

LATER at 4.15am

Okay joke over!! WhoTF stole my ear-shriek!?? What Chop has nicked my microwave buzzing? It's rather more than misplacing my specs you TURD!!! *frantic...
My eyes were tired, so I went back to bed and lay there in the dark, only to realise that my ears were silent. Talk about panic! I gave up trying to sleep and here I am back again in a right old state....*gets a grip...

When did it go? Could've been yesterday for all I know, though it was there in the early morning.. *frets... So when I went up to the road earlier this a.m. to check why the Nobster was going nuts, the first thing I saw was that el Monstro had finally switched off the endlessly flickering SE next to our house.. So what? I've had the shrieking in my ears long before he acquired those beauties, so why would that cause the sound in my ears to disappear?
*is calming down rapidly as curiosity kicks in..

I just walked into the kitchen now, and despite the lack of screaming, the pressure in my ears suddenly reached astonishing levels.. And now, here at the desk, again I'm squeezed in a vice...*cackles...
Is the removal of my ear-buzzing part of the economy run mentioned earlier? It happens seldom enough, and the last time was when St. Theresa's held a function over on the playing Field...*fascinated...
Judging from the extreme pressure I feel as I write, el Pollo de Grande is as close to me as ever, but has merely tweaked his methods of invasion..
You're bored again Bali? *grins.. What time are you going to activate your noisy transmitter across the way today? Just filling in time playing with the old cow's hearing meanwhile? *laughing...

Admittedly it took a minute or two to quell the panic at my discovery (oohh! It's 4.36am and there's the silly noise activated! *snorts) It's oddly faint as I sit at the desk, but when I go out onto the verandah it's ever so much louder. Another line of Sight gadget? You've turned off my shriek to see if it makes a difference to the effects of the transmitted sound? What? *puzzled... You've got the pressure up so much right now, I guess I'll have to go 'walk' to judge if anything else has changed... Wait... *totters off, eyes watering..

LATER at 6.05am..

I've nothing remarkable to report on my 20 minute walk done to the tune of my Controller's latest electronic silliness.. No savage stabbing pains, no burning hands, just the continuing pressure in my otherwise silent ears...*grins... He turned it off abruptly just before 5.00am and then almost immediately back on for a while..

I think the most interesting thing has been to find that it's most definitely a tangible device, though I don't hold out any hope of ever finding the tiny transmitter/receivers that emit the quieter version of the screaming chorus, that are dotted about the edges of our property... When were the two always-on overheads down by the Freeway bridge re-set to run normally? *interested...

As I walked I could just catch a glimpse of THIS active giant behind the avo tree... Perched above the door of a Convent outbuilding by the Playing field, I have THIS picture of a Portalight sitting next to the dirtbin, fully active, by the same door...*blinks...
Obliging Test Dummy that I continue to be, I wish to object strongly that in return for my stoic reporting, I get what? Error 619's and my phone smacked repeatedly? My gmail corrupted and a refusal to be allowed to register on CrimeAware? Great...! *stomps off-stage in a huff...

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 6th November 2009 at 8.44pm.