Saturday, November 14, 2009

PEST CONTROL....

(begun Saturday 14th November at 3.20am...)

I'm battling to get this show on the road as I fight the ear-shriek this morning... It looks to be overcast out, which usually exacerbates the noise, but even so it's like laughable levels today..*rolls eyes... Next Himself activates his electronic device, I spit, it shuts up, and it's business as usual...*grins..

I see in the Mercury November 11th Page 4, that there's a bit of pushing and shoving going on for the position of Director General of Intelligence? One Barry Gilder thinks he's in with a chance and grandly promises to rein in 'rogue spies'...*laughing... Where would he start? Having handed the power circuits and phonelines to top-of-the-range criminals, he thinks he can just take it back? *falls over... I'd like to see him try hey Bali? *winks...

I heard on the grapevine that Tweedledumb is seriously considering relocating to Sherwood, and I guess it wouldn't be a problem for Barnabas to set him up in one of the many properties he owns in the area.... (*as I type now, the desk lamp shows my Master's disapproval by flickering endlessly*). A much more suitable arrangement for Earl to have his Puppet closer to home than way over in Chats. ja... *shrugs...

Again this morning, Bali forgoes winding up his animals and the silence is frankly, weird...*grins.. Whatever frequency he uses to bounce them off the walls works a treat, and is a trick that I'm betting he's passed to Controllers countrywide... No seriously - You're not Project compliant, so you get new neighbours fairly shortly who will encourage you to move by using amongst other things, their unfortunate dogs. Repeat hijackings at your front gate works fairly well, but the best is to send a hireling to break in while you're home.. That was what finally got Rajie to relocate hey Maestro?
To this day I don't think the violence was intentional, but I bet Koobair the Squat was delighted when she and Sarushen were winged, and they sold up and left shortly afterwards... *gags.. I'm willing to bet that re-enactments of that little scenario are taking place all over the country right now, with the new monitoring abilities making it that much easier to organise...

The Rocket Scientist was back on the broadbandlounge.co.za forum when I visited last night and I confess that I'm embarrassed by my puny 'symptoms' up against those that he endures... I could count on one hand the stabbing pains in my head, even after all this time, and consider myself lucky not to endure mast headaches.
So, they turned the Craigavon Mast off.. Surely that's a good thing? I admit I wouldn't care to be nearby when it's re-activated again after the 'adjustments' have been made, as it seems to be a very hit and miss science at this stage..

If I went down to No. 4 and stood exactly where B.Snr. was working in his garden back in 2005, would I feel anything? Or was the mast fault hastily corrected after he was nailed a second time? It pales next to the mast effects experienced by residents in Blairgowrie and Fourways (smart meters? Ja right!) You have to wonder how many more such debacles are taking place, but are hastily being swept under the carpet.. Who would bother to listen to the residents from a Squatter camp or township, should the same horrific bungling occur there?

Which reminds me....Are you still following the saga of the carefully engineered removal of the ABM from the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement? Your ADD kicked in and you'd already forgotten about the thirteen guys sitting locked up over at Westville Prison on false charges? *sighs.. Will there be another carefully organised display of violence and thuggery outside the Courts on the 18th November? I guess that's a given, despite the International coverage that's bound to be recording the events....

*4.25am and Captain Courageous chirrups his remote a couple of times... Silence - and then his alarm begins before being hastily stopped...*grins.. Feeling mellow? Got the munchies? Hell, I'm all for legalising weed, but again would ask whether you'd be comfortable knowing your Controller was partial to a puff or two.... Man, I used to think I drove BRILLIANTLY after a half dozen vodkas, and I guess that Colin Balliram considers he manages the power circuit with flair after a few joints? *shrugs....*

Some adjustments have recently been made up at the Merc. dealership in Pinetown. Now when I call Missus C, I'm put on hold and endure a monologue at my cost...*cackles.. Still, it was interesting to hear that the Sweeper is a Manager, and also that it's an outlet for Mitsubishi... Does that tie in with the disappearance of Bali's Red Rodeo and it's swift replacement by a Black Rodeo? *winks... What a classic that was, and I can still see the red rodeo pulled up down at the stop street with the black people carrier behind it (also a Mitsubishi?), waiting in a civilised manner to feed onto Jan Smuts and away.... Hardly the behaviour of your average gungho hijacker or car thief... *laughs hysterically...

Despite both vehicles parked on their driveway on Thursday evening, Scotty called me and said he couldn't get a response to let the dogs back in after their visit to the Doggy Parlour. I took the Twins over my gate and said for him to just push open the electric gates and let big Nobby stroll back in, which he did. I guess it would be wise for my Master to forgo any further 'arranged' thefts from his property.... His Security company is now well aware that anyone can push through those gates easily and gain access to the property.
It's a really odd arrangement he has with ADT anyways... When the house alarm goes off I guess most of the time the Master phones them and says don't bother coming out, as he's set it off himself.
On the odd occasion that the ADT patrol car arrives, the driver just stays on the verge and never enters the yard. In most instances he's certainly not waiting for my Hero to arrive either, and he leaves after filling in his logbook...*shrugs..
My would-be Spook prefers that his gates open and close that much quicker, and has chosen speed above security for his family.. Unsurprising. The fact that a half dozen hijackers could easily push through the gates behind him doesn't count because it ain't gonna happen.. The amount of cameras in this little stretch of road alone would have a battalion here in less than a minute...

LATER at 6.00am..

It's obvious he has access to a walk-in closet. I was expecting to see someone this morning and I wasn't disappointed...*beams... He must have been watching me for some time, but I didn't see him at all. Only when I climbed onto the Orbitrek and swung my head round to check out the gumtrees did I catch him moving swiftly out onto the rocks at the edge of the little bluff. I guess judging by today's outfit he WANTED to be seen? An iBurst orange sweater and I swear those looked like wellies FFS? *falls over laughing... The inevitable hat pulled down over the short dreads?
I've not seen THIS maroon people carrier since the 2nd November, and I must guess there's been a slight change of routine? The GateKeeper has been deemed capable of managing the runoffs for the moment? There's not been any really good heavy rains since last the maroon car was here, so it's not a biggie?
May I guess that the vehicle will be back should we have a deluge? Does it resemble a mini-Angel Falls down that little cliff?
The brightly-clad GateKeeper retreated self-consciously back through the gumtrees and disappeared once he'd made sure I'd seen him...*shrugs...

I figure if I've been upgraded from clown to PEST, I'm going to make damned sure I earn my title! And yes, it didn't escape me that trees were planted in the holes made by THIS digger some time ago. All well and good, but I fail to see why you even consider removing the gumtrees, as they must go a long way towards sucking up any excess runoff? Sure they've got a nasty reputation, but where they are across the way isn't a problem, but a blessing fosho...
Unless of course the precious LOS is a factor? Imagine the improved signal to all the SE's run from out of the Senior Boys Hostel and the toddler's dorms over at St. Theresa's... Wow!
Despite claims that there is no conclusive proof of damage caused by the microwaves, you persist in callously using children as guinea-pigs? Great! *vomits...

I'm not so sure that karma is all it's cracked up to be anymore, or whether there even is a god... A dodgy situation to have my doubts at this late stage of the game, but it's going to take a stuffing miracle for me to see any good coming out of this monstrous Project..
Yeah it's soothing to sit out here on the verandah and watch the grey clouds still moving down from the northeast.
Two startlingly bright fly-catchers just had a noisy dispute in the avo tree, and a mousebird sits on the tray with it's head buried in the pawpaw I put out.. My head still evades el Monstro's clutches with ease, despite the shriek in my ears....
It would be foolish to pin my hopes on two lone fighters, and I remind them for the zillionth time that EVERYTHING they say is now monitored. Avoid standing next to streetlights when you chat, however ludicrous it sounds... HERE'S the reason why..... Nice picture hey? *dances...

Have a good one...

Peace...

---oOo---

Saturday 14th November 2009 at 12.47pm.