Friday, November 13, 2009

DAMNED IF I DO.......

(begun Wednesday 11th November at 4.55am....)

Our streetlight was still on, way after my Good Neighbour's SE had been deactivated... Shhh.. The amount of multi-tasking our Controller employs, inevitably leads to a fumble or two, however insignificant..*winks... The Memorial Tower Block way over at the KZN Uni still had all it's huge lights active when I went up with the rubbish bags, despite the daylight...*gags..
Conserving power is not for the likes of the Physics Department, Mistuh Els? *waves cheerfully...

What you may consider petty nit-picking I consider my right, as the GW's dreams of a comfortable retirement have been soundly shattered..*snorts.. As to the deliberate water runoffs? Check out THIS pseudo-fire hydrant at the Jan Smuts end of Cullingworth Road and wonder at the volumes of water deliberately and regularly run out into the road, probably after dark. The degraded road surface speaks for itself..*vomits.. At least until such time as restrictions become official, I'll continue to water my own thirsty garden regularly.
Why can't many of the bigger runoffs be deployed/diverted to create water features and market gardens? Wayne? I asked before that you consider an artificial lake be created here in the valley, but I'm guessing that would be too much like admitting culpability? Bollocks to that! *stomps off....

LATER at 5.55am..

I stepped off the Orbitrek at 5.45am in time to see a couple heading away from the runoff site and home to the Master's transmitter/receiver... You would have me believe that steep rocky slope, sodden with dew, is a trysting place? *roffels... Though the female companion adds an air of near respectability to their early morning sojourn, I expect there is more to it than meets the eye... More adjustments o Oily One? *interested...

*The almost uncanny silence from the Chickenman's animals overnight, continues..*

Friday 13th November at 3.45am..

After giving you all a break yesterday, I guess it's time to get you back up to speed with the latest weird events... It must have been Wednesday afternoon (pensioners tend to get a little hazy on days of the week) and fat Sophie was sprawled on the couch asleep. The GW and I were watching something on the telly when suddenly the little dog whimpered and sat up with her leg held in the air... 'You having a bad dream?' asked the GW and lifted her down to the floor where she promptly cried out and fell over. He righted her, but she still refused to put her weight on the leg. Oddness. I carried her out to the verandah and put her down and she went off down the steps onto the lawn without a problem... *shrugs..

Last night we had a repeat performance.. Asleep next to me on my bed, she woke suddenly whimpering in pain and looking at me for help. WTF is the problem? The GW had her to the Vet for a lesion on her eyelid the other day. She's now on a course of steroids and antibiotics.
Maybe I'll call the Vet later and ask whether the standard checkup was done when the GW took her in. She's dangerously overweight and I can't discount that this odd behaviour could be related to the medication..

For every blog published, there have been repurcussions, however oblique.. I've learned this the hard way.. I've tried the route of not blogging, but the abuse has continued relentlessly.. Damned if I do, and damned if I don't... *shrugs... How many of you idiots out there are thinking ' Move your fat ass out of there' at this point? That would help how? Hard to believe that I'm a realist, but there's no place I could afford to go that we wouldn't be followed and hounded.

Sink down if you can, to our Network Admins. level of thought, and add his astonishingly corrupt contacts to the mix and then accept that I speak the truth...*blinks... So no, I'll pass again on any possible suggestion that we run for it. If you can't or choose not to stop him, we'll continue to simply endure... I guess it's been a combination of my inherent unpleasantness and incoherence, and your complacency and amusement that allows him to continue battering us in our own home...*sighs...

And on to other things.. I'm intrigued to know whether you still consider that I'm a complete retard or whether you've at least conceded I may just be a retard with balls? Course, I'm biased and consider that I pulled myself back from the edge with courage alone... *snorts..
So, if I'm brave, why was I so saddened by the sight of Rudolf's picture posted on the broadbandlounge.co.za site last night, and some of the accompanying remarks?

Why do I not thump my bony chest and egg you on? Maybe because I'm so sure your anger is misplaced? That you expend your energy on the Puppet and not the PuppetMaster?
From where I stand, trembling on my last scabby legs, it's easy to see how rpm was tempted and fell, though when exactly this happened, would make for fascinating reading...
I would like to think that MyBB was an honest, upfront activist site in the beginning, but can't discount that it was created specifically to recruit controllers for the Information Theft Project. No, don't laugh FFS! Do you have ANY inkling of how many years of planning have been underway for the Muni's so-called Wireless/Broadband Network System aka the Info. Theft Project?

That the arrival of the dickhead Allen Spence, now Superintendent of Electricity for Durban, in our street in 2004, was the culmination of YEARS of strategy and planning? Oddly enough, the same year that MyBB opened it's doors...
You've shot me down in flames repeatedly over the years, and screamed with mirth at my garbled allegations that my Controller and his Boss were rotten to the core. And yet - what do we have here now?
More than enough proof on the Abuser, and a mad scramble by his Monkey to distance himself...*shrieks...

Does the Strategist straddle the fence as I write? Does he carefully retain his 'friendship' with the dissenters on the new website? When in fact it should have been HIS smiling face and not rpm's posted on the bblounge forum last night.. Why can I see this so clearly, and you are all so blind?

rpm has been used and manipulated as skillfully as the rest of you, whether you accept it or not...*shrugs...
You would be nearer the mark to direct your vitriol at Jannie van Zyl, though even then it would be misplaced. For behind him again are the geniuses of the Oldboys Network and impressive as he is, he is but another cog in the wheel.
The rebels may find to their cost that their problems with the internet and telephones begin to increase.
Are all the dissenters on the new website for real or is there already a plant among them? Trust your instincts and watch carefully, for there is the odd but familiar scent of rot recently risen in the new corridors of activism... *winks...

I re-registered the night before last and was gob-smacked to find my own name was available..*beams and consigns the ill-advised toadisbanned nick to the dump....

LATER at 5.40am... Two more strolling visitors go over to check the runoff site at the end of the bluff. They don't wave back. *grins..

LATER still at 8.00am..

The GW googled Sophie's medication and found her nasty symptoms are indeed a side effect of the medicines prescribed for her eyelid lesion. He was told by the vet that if the muti didn't work, the only alternative is an operation. A second opinion? I'm wary of the speed that both doctors and vets are keen to cut.. Despite the added risk to the overweight beastie, the anticipated costs of such an op. is the stuff of nightmares... *frets...

The wind is up already and the huge kite balances precariously atop a gumtree.. The Twins have just hurtled in under our wall to distract Miss Off-Colour from her woes.... *applauds...
In between reading Cormac McCarthy's harrowing The Road, and also a mountain of newspapers to catch up on, it's going to be a busy day....*winks.. Yep, I'm well aware that despite our Controller's worst attentions, I lead the life of Riley...*curtseys...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Friday 13th November 2009 at 12.11am..