Monday, November 23, 2009

THE MESSAGE....

(begun Saturday 21st November at 6.35am...)

Vincent just rang to say he'll come sort out my garden tomorrow, so I'm free to chat.....*grins..

I saw it yesterday morning as I hastily tossed bread and rice down for the one-footed hadeda and ran back in for cover.... It wasn't raining when I repeated the exercise half an hour ago, so I stood studying it at length before trotting down to pick it up...
A trophy!!! *dances....
I've taken a picture of it to include in my albums HERE and I guess it's priceless! You know the thin plastic tape used to cordon off crime scenes or road works?
Only this one is 8cm wide, done in a cream background with blue printing saying SA POLICE SER.... and at that point the plastic has been either torn off something else or wound deliberately to a narrow strip, presumably to weight with a stone so that it would clear my 8ft boundary wall when tossed over from the valley below.... *beams....

Did the Rotten Apples risk driving a SAPS Patrol bakkie into the sodden valley sometime during Thursday night? Though it's been cut recently, there's still a good chance that an ordinary vehicle would've gotten stuck in the mud... That big white SAPS 4x4 then? *fascinated...
How's about the possibility that Adrian Kinglsey obligingly did a foot patrol for the Rotten Apples and tossed over their Calling Card as he went by down to Mayville? Hmm... maybe...
Though the tape was lying in my garden BEFORE I gave him his desired write-up in yesterday's blog....
Whatever.. I'm delighted with the message and intend milking it to the max!...

You do realise that by that simple act of silliness you've given me a foothold I've not had before? *looks at Salacious Crumb.... Which way are you going to go with the damage control kiddo? It doesn't warrant the effort? You're too busy denying allegations made against your Chief by the ABM, as two more shacks at Kennedy Road were destroyed, despite the residents calls for assistance?
Granted, the ongoing attentions your lot pay me are small potatoes up against the engineered injustices being carried out at both Kennedy Road and Pembury Ridge, as the ABM are systematically hunted down and eradicated... Xenophobia se GAT!! Who did Sbu Zidoke offend so badly that he and the rest of the group must now pay so heavily?

Do you support what's being done here Willies? Sure, you have to do what you're told, but privately? Do you support this engineered mayhem?
You don't feel one pang of guilt or nausea? Are you then cut from the same cloth as our Superintendent of Electricity for Durban? One that glibly trots out the 'Just doing my job' crap as he continues to deliberately nuke innocent people?

I still consider it a bonus to have met your charming young Communications Officer and hope against hope that he found the time to look me up... How else could I speak to you here?
How else could I wrap my wrinkled arms about Police Commissioner Mamunye Ngobeni's knees and beg her to see that justice is served for the remaining three degraded and abused female Police constables? It's not as if I could pick up my phone and speak coherently to you without the line being corrupted or dropped...*sighs..

Eh Willies, you're an educated and articulate man... Does it ever cross your mind that this country could be paradise if Good prevailed? That if education became the priority, and not just bank balances, the results could be astonishing? *cries...

Yes, I'm a naive old Fool and aware that my squeaks of outrage at the huge wave of corruption sweeping the land won't change a thing... So few of you realise that despite your elevated positions in Government you are now as vulnerable as this Idiot Toad....
How will you know when the monitoring on YOUR cellphones has been activated? How will you tell if your home-monitoring system is live? You won't.

My Controller thumped loudly into the lounge earlier this morning, but in your busy lives, would YOU notice a similar sound? Would you see your lights dipping fractionally, and interference on your TV screen? I put it to you that you wouldn't have a clue, were you to be put under this techno surveillance...
That the Information Theft Project has given the Seriously Corrupt the means to pick off ANYONE they desire if the price is right...

Contract killings are already the order of the day, and I suggest you be very careful in choosing your motor mechanic as well... It wouldn't hurt to have your brakes checked regularly either... You think I'm kidding? Anything involving the Zone could now lead to health problems and quite possibly a funeral, unless you tread very warily.... *sighs...
Hamilton the Good was fortunate to retire in one piece... Cross this lot and you may not be so lucky...
I'd love to sit down and chat with both you and the Director, but imagine the mere idea would have you all rolling in the aisles.... *grins...
Meanwhile, fingers crossed that your personal Beanstalk will fill you in if necessary...

Sunday 22nd November at 4.35am..

I was mightily relieved to log onto the bblounge.co.za and find I wasn't the cause of Jannie's rage after all... *mops wrinkled brow.... I've seen him get narked before but it's generally been directed at a persistent poster refusing to accept what the Strategist has told him.. Never over a matter as *coughs* delicate as the Fourways cellmast...
Can I ask you something? Everyone's going on and on about living NEXT TO or NEAR TO a cellmast, and the risks that may be involved...
Why does nobody fish out that other thread on cellmasts where Jannie was talking about the panels specifically? Surely you remember?

B.Snr. lives a considerable distance from the mast in Barnard road, Mayville, though we can both see it, daar doer innie verte, from our properties... The distance didn't save him at all, and that's the bit I find so interesting....

The repeated and defensive calls for proof of the Fourways residents symptoms cuts no ice with me.. My god, have I not spoken since the outset of the nutty-sounding ambiguity of our reactions to Bali's attentions via the power system? That I know of no GP that would choose to write 'microwave buzzing' on a patient's card, as opposed to tinnitis?

That the strangeness with my hands would be ascribed to circulation problems exacerbated by the fags I'm so fond of... The relatively new and unpleasant pains in the wrist of choice by my Controller, to some weird psychosomatic disorder or, godforbid, arthritis?
Hell, you KNOW he's engineering it all, but prove it? You have to be kidding me! *snorts...
(at this point I am given the large red bar across the top of the page saying merely ERROR. Down below it says COULD NOT CONTACT BLOGGER.COM. SAVING AND PUBLISHING MAY FAIL. RETRYING......I carry on regardless, and guess the Poisonous One is bored and seeking to make mischief)
With his back to the wall right now, the last thing the Strategist can be bothered with is my pathetic chirping and as a result, I guess my Network Admin. feels he is free to go overboard. *shrugs...

Surely if my wrists were the result of some standard medical ailment suffered by the elderly, I would be subjected to the pain constantly, and not mostly just at the keyboard here? I hardly use my left hand while browsing the Forums FFS and am never on for long....*startled.
As with everything else, my shrieks are falling on deaf ears right now, so you'll pardon me if I stomp off huffily to do my 'walking'... *doesn't wave...

LATER at 10.45am....

I was standing chatting to Sue the Book up at her gates earlier, as we watched the comings and goings at No. 6, when my Master dropped the ball briefly and hit the wrong key! *laughing..
Out of the blue, one of his electronic devices began chirping furiously almost under the feet of his scurrying family members! I pointed out the oddity to Sue straight away and said she too had her own set of these techno wonders carefully planted about , that activate at odd times...

He turned it off smartly, but way too late...*grins... It turns out Sue's physical symptoms have increased tremendously as well, and her TV remote is now playing up...*vomits.. May I suggest that my Master has decided he's not going quietly, and that he intends to do as much untraceable damage as he possibly can, before he disappears over the horizon to wreck other lives? *yawns...

And you all still insist that your lot have the situation under control Jannie? I still feel you had a hand in tempering the attacks on our TV, PC and phones... Sadly, I feel that if this was indeed so, it would've been due to public opinion and not any personal sympathy at all....
I guess you could care less that the Vicious Idiot has upped his attacks via the emissions, as we all know it's unprovable, right? Cest la vie.... *shrugs...

Peace..

---oOo---

Monday 23rd November 2009 at 11.32am..