Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MANY A TRUE WORD...

(begun Tuesday 10th November at 5.45am..)

At 5.30am our wireless doorbell rang. It's pretty much unreachable to any passerby, as the garvies are a vicious and painful deterrent. I dutifully plodded up my 52 steps to confirm what I already knew...*grins.. A minor titillation to start your day o Master Mine? Eh - the perversions of the Crooked never cease to amuse...

Much as the Abuser delights in having his mugshot in the local rags, does Colin Balliram feel the need to be frequently mentioned on these pages... *happily obliges...
I would've thought the Chicken King needed Telkom's/vodacom's sanction before whacking my phones silly... I guess I would've thought wrong..*sniffs...
It appears that the most used and abused option on our phones has become the Call Divert delight. Not so Bali? How often now do I dial a number only to be given the reply The Number You have Dialled Does not Exist? How often do I select a name from my directory and hit Call only to get a similar message or "the number you have dialled is not available"? To try again immediately and get through, and find they'd not been busy on the line at all? For each attempt I make, I hear the kerching of cash falling into someone's pocket, metaphorically speaking..*gags..

The engaged signal now employed freely on my landline, though often when finally answered, they will insist they've not been busy on the phone at all. *blink... The corruption of our CPF Secretary's landline. Set up so as the answer message plays, saying they are unavailable, while the call hasn't even rung through their end?

I had three basic entry level Nokias some months back. My Network Admin. decided that was at least two too many. Despite dutifully doing the Rica thing and loading airtime, Bali has killed the GW's discarded cell deader than a dodo. He's now working determinedly to take out my CPF loaded Nokia permanently, despite his usual denials. Why should he be bothered to have to keep tabs on more than one phone FFS? Because I paid for it, won't cut any ice with this pathetic criminal. Besides, as a symbol of our recent 'win' over the Molestor, it's got to die! *snorts...

Being an Intellectual, you of course would notice immediately were any of your calls being diverted... Or would you? *curious...
Yes, I've had my landline miraculously returned to me for the moment, but at what price? The loss of my CPF Nokia? If you've been following, you will immediately see my Master's filthy hands involved in it's steady downhill run... As with every attack on our assets by this cheap thug, I've no proof.. OTOH, neither has he proof that he's NOT guilty, (apart from some highly questionable alibis from a 2nd-hand Mercedes salesperson). So - an impasse? A Mexican standoff? *grins...
Who's version will you buy? A Cracker of note, or an Idiot Toad? Even after all these years there's still no contest, is there..... www.rhetoric.com?

LATER at 6.30am..

Have you forgotten the plight of the Abuser's wife and child? Has it slipped your callous minds that only a day prior to the Good Superintendent decking Tweedledumb in his office, a court order had been granted to remove der Kommissar's firearm, due to threats made against his own Missus? And there was One-Eyed Jack only one day later, impervious to the Law, carrying a loaded weapon with the Safety off?
Does she rise each morning wondering if it will be her last? She can't be sure if she will be the sole target, or whether Tweededumb will finish off their young son as well. A child already showing signs of being under extreme pressure...*spits...

Do you shrug off his threats and wait with morbid curiosity to see just how far he will go? Ah Kader, your despotic society remark was surely no stab in the dark...
We have here a Sicko clinging ferociously to his desk here in the Zone despite all indications of his instability, still supported wholeheartedly by our Muslim community...*baffled... Do they struggle to find a suitable replacement?

It's crazy I know, but I'm still looking at young Christians to bail you out of your dilemma... *grins.. He doesn't belong to the Ruling Party, nor is he a member of the Force? Minor glitches IMO.. C'mon guys, you've overcome bigger hurdles in the past FFS! *falls over laughing...
He'd look fine in the uniform, Barnabas would be delighted, and by golly, he's got the gift of the gab to motivate the guys up at Dodge city! Can you persuade him?
Temporary, Acting-Commander has a solid ring to it doncha think Alex? Cross the floor, don the blues and bingo! Problem solved! *beams at the young politician...

As the proverbial toad-in-the-street I'd buy the BS you sell quite happily.. Course you'd first have to sit on my Network Admin's head fairly hard..*winks.. You'd have to insist that with the New Order the long tradition of organised crime and hitting residents just for the sheer fun of it, is now history...*teeth.
Sure, you can oversee the Information gathering, and probably do a far better job of it than the Abuser ever did...*shrugs...
Sure, you can continue to tap all our phones and report back to the Peer of the Realm. But the deliberate and peurile attacks via the power system and to landlines and cellphones must be stopped...*belches loudly....
You could clean it up a treat Alex, and you know it.. You could make me feel it's a privilege to have my PC and phonelines monitored, along with all the other residents of the Zone, be they Chosen or not...*shrieks with mirth...

Anyone bothered to track down Damian Dallos yet? He's not in the phonebook, and I begin to wonder if he's done a total runner and left the Province... Despite his denials, I guess his evidence is needed in the Equality Court charges against Tweedeldumb. What threats or payoff were made to this ex-constable that had him galloping so swiftly off into the sunset?
The last time I mentioned the guy, my Master's irritation overwhelmed him and I lost my connection to blogger.com. It's behaviour like that one would expect the young Councillor to put a stop to... *chokes...

I can't dispute that the Shaikboyz are onto a good thing with the Info Theft Project, but I can from harsh experience say that it's past time for a wee bit of class to be introduced! *cackles... Enough with the thuggee style control, and for a change let's at least PRETEND to be civilized? More flies? Honey?

My bet would be that the Abuser and his Monkey, Colin Balliram, no longer view me as the source of quite so much ongoing hilarity as they've enjoyed over the past years... I guess that now I'm considered a Pest, and there's sod all they can do about it, bar dropping my TV screen and corrupting my phones.. (the deliberately upped emissions to my home are another matter entirely). By creating and promoting the Toady Show on the Internet and in the neighbourhood, these two criminals have neatly trapped themselves..

You would have us believe they can be rehabilitated? Missus Kommissar would most likely struggle with that suggestion mightily, while the Sweeper, dear girl, has made avoiding the truth an art form. Can she face the rest of her life lying, to bail him out of his latest escapade? How long before he fries the last brain cell he possesses and causes an electrical fire or worse? Viva la Project? I don't think so...*snorts...

LATER at 8.30pm

I logged off here at about 8.00pm and came through to tidy my desk, in time to hear a great deal of scuffling outside the window. Someone was grovelling about in the narrow passageway that runs past der Bunker down towards their servant's quarters. *fascinated...
I smartly turned off the outside spot and heard a thump as someone decidedly unathletic jumped heavily down from the other side of our wall nearby.... *coughs.... My Controller making hasty adjustments to the transmitter/receiver placed so near to my windows? I must confess to spitting at it each time it's been activated, until he finally got the message and has kept it tjoepstil for some time...

Ahh... I hear it now, but ever so faintly as if it's in dire need of some Q20! He's always SO impatient to try out the adjustments, it's a dead giveaway! *grins..

*I put the desk lamp out and searched the darkness beyond the window. Has it moved? Just a fraction? Were he to stand on the concrete shelf at the base of the wall his side, it would be the exact height to account for the thud as he jumped heavily back down next to the Bunker. He could easily reach over and place his minute device, well-hidden in the fiddlewood or the rampant petria, or even on der Bunker's guttering... Where the !@*!*! is St. Anthony when I need him? *chokes...*

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 11th November 2009 at 3.04pm.