Wednesday, November 04, 2009

LOOKING FOR SHADOWS....

(begun Tuesday 3rd November at 9.10am..)

During the period September 1st to October 31st, the maroon people carrier has visited the end of the little bluff across the way on nine occasions. Ten, if you count yesterday, and I'm betting that I missed spotting it several times as well...*shrugs..
As I predicted, the Press is picking up on the purported looming water crisis, and the same Game plan enacted by Eskom and the power 'shortage' will be used by the blatantly lying Water Board Officials.
A 60 metre fountain of water into the air allowed to run for 4 hours? You don't smell a rat? How much water is run off each time the guy arrives across the way and stays for at least an hour? A considerable amount I bet... *vomits...

It's been a pleasant day, broken by a call from the Pooper-Scooper in the early afternoon. Slow sales up at Merc, Pinetown then? One of her rare 'chatty' calls, that surely was made with a specific purpose on the monitored line? It would appear that her motor accident was not after all the cut and dried incident I'd been led to believe.
She apologised for not replying to my sms, but said that she'd only read it this morning. (Of course the 'faulty' light I wrote of in my sms is back on and still flashing erratically nonetheless *grins..)

Trouble in paradise? Mr. Grumpy greyed out my Nokia screen just after I took an sms from a fellow CPF member this evening. He'd left it alone since Sunday midday, which must have taken tremendous will power...

Some of you may have seen the mails I got today from the Rocket Scientist and be as amused as I am by the oddness of it all... Am I deliberately looking for shadows where none exist? Do I pin my hopes on the guy? You have to be kidding! He's interesting to watch and appeared to silence the inane Klos with his latest posts at MyBB, which I read tonight..*applauds...
I just can't shake off the feeling of theatre involved, and will sit it out as always to see what transpires.. Most likely it will go dead quiet again for a couple more weeks and then he'll bob back up again...*beams...
With enough delays, it'll soon be summer vac, and Leonard Els will probably head off to exotic climes, successfully evading my awkward questions.... *cackles...

The GW says he saw a little muslim family being ushered downstairs to the Chickencoop earlier this evening.. He thinks the Courageous Couple plan on doing a runner... *yawns... If indeed my Controller spent ANY time in Joburg recently, I s'pose at a stretch he could've gone up for an interview? Personal IT aide to Agliotti? Frontsman for Mo at the Secret Service's underground bunker? *chokes....
Could he persuade a prospective employer that he possesses any self-control at all?
Personally I don't see the Chicken King relocating permanently, if at all.. It's fascinating to speculate though, and it's a fair bet that my ideas and thoughts will grow wilder by the day...

All the stuff that's coming out over at the BBlounge.co.za has me tiptoeing as in a minefield. The Strategist is being portrayed as no more than a bent mortal, and not a powerful demi-god, living in a glass palace on a mountainside, after all. I'm truly not in a position to underestimate him, as I stand here in the dwang up to my eyeballs... *roffels...

Am I to be ultimately as disappointed with Jannie as I was with my Network Admin? Who knows...*yawns again hugely.....
The three animals next door have been silent all evening, apart from one small bark from Nobby ... Does the faulty light have them retreating into their kennels?
I climbed up to the road just now and admired No. 16's new gateway carrige lamp in all it's eye-watering brilliance.. Does your good Papa not suffer headaches Pramith? *interested... He looks worn out, and I hope you and your brothers are paying close attention to his welfare... *sighs...

Wednesday 4th November at 5.45am...

Have you allowed yourself to be persuaded that the continuing erratic problems with my CPF loaded Nokia are due to it's age? Pull the other one Bali! What was it that caused the repeated smack last night, greying it out once again. Did you simmer all day over my call to Augustine, to tell him that the Forum had unanimously voted that he deserved a letter of support?
Were you grinding your teeth to stumps in frustrated rage until the text last night from a CPF friend pushed you over the edge? It was about the same time you and the Missus would've been welcoming your visitors was it not? *gags...
There has to be payback for the three stooges failure on Monday night at the Meeting, and though my Network Admin's options in the Attacks Dept. APPEAR to have shrunk somewhat, vengeance will be his, of that I'm certain...*winks...

I would dearly love a chat with Damian Dallos. A former constable at Dodge City who suddenly resigned from SAPS Sydenham round about the same time the shit hit the fan and charges were laid against the abusive Molester by one Stanley Bongani Mathonsi... I guess it's Mathonsi that now has der Kommissar's behaviour up under scrutiny in the Equality Court?
Why did Dallos do a runner? Who or what persuaded him that the Force was not an ideal choice of career at that point? Try searching the Post archives of October 7-11 for answers...
(I failed hopelessly to find anything).

LATER at 7.55am

Missus C wants me to blog her call made yesterday and I'm happy to oblige...*beams...

(At this point, now 12.24pm, I sit here typing into blogger and once again I get the Could Not contact Blogger.com. Saving and Publishing may Fail. Retrying.... What is it that I've just typed above that has caused me to suddenly be disconnected from Blogger? Interesting don't you think? *bolt-eyed..Eh! It's recovered and I plod on.)

I've spoken of her amazing strength and resilience in the past and I must confess that barely 5 days after her horrific ordeal she sounded positively hyped-up and raring to go. Where her words were intended to convey anger, her voice told another story altogether...*grins.. My only suggestion in response, was to state that IMO her spouse should be dealing with the accident details and not the 'traumatised' Sweeper herself. *falls over laughing...

Missy P was barking down in the valley when I finally unlocked the lounge door at about 4.00am this morning.. I called her in under the wall and later fed her some rice and liver and put her back to join her boetie... Interestingly, I found her under my bed when the Controller activated his new choir across the way at 4.30am.. What causes my hearing to literally vibrate is probably greatly magnified in hers?

As luck would have it I spotted a dressed-down fellow wandering along the edge of the little bluff yesterday afternoon. He picked his way purposefully down the steep bank among the big rocks there, and I went off to fetch the binoculars. A few seconds later he was back up and spotted me watching him, before he took off behind the trees and disappeared... Short dreadlocks they were under his hat? Tasked to adjust the cicada transmitter for Bali? Ooops!
The Controller couldn't wait till morning to test the adjustments and he set off the high pitched buzz early on in the evening, just for a while... This morning it began again at 4.30am and stopped abruptly at 4.50am and then, almost as I climbed onto the Orbitrek, he set off a five minute encore for my benefit...*dances....

The GW has just set off to the vet with Rotunda on the back seat. She's developed a persistent growth on her eyelid that needs treating. She actually has several nasty lumps growing in odd places but I guess like me, tis the sun, and not the microwaves that are causing the problem.

I asked Ping at BBlounge.co.za if he would change my stupid nick to toady. His stony silence reminds me neatly of my pariah status, that will follow me all the days of my life..*shrieks... Who is Ping and where did he come from? Certainly someone affluent, to be able to run such an attractive forum. Hopefully the recent mini-rush of refugees will soon swell to a flood and advertising will help to keep the site going. As long as the Political Science Student is happy there, I guess its safe and I will stick it out, despite the owners obvious contempt... *shrugs...

Derision and ridicule are after all these years, wasted on me, and I no longer bury myself in a morass of nauseating self-pity...*winks.... Time is short, and I've still things to do and people to amuse... Whether you like it or not I've accepted that I'm a confirmed Idiot, but a Good one nonetheless... *beams and prods the equally dim-witted Intellectuals ... Wake up julle !!!

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 4th November 2009 at 12.54pm..