Tuesday, October 13, 2009

AN UNGRATEFUL COW....

(begun Tuesday 13th October at 8.35pm...)

Really? Call me old-fashioned if you will, o Lamest of the Lame, but until we get the promised official advice that the fixed line the GW pays Telkom for has been restored, I'll continue to regard it as OWNED by two of the crookedest guys in the southern hemisphere... *yawns...

Picky maybe, but I decline to accept that a line with a constant noisy background buzz and a habit of dying when you least expect it, is a worthwhile service... Clearly on some whim or other, our long-dead telephone rang this afternoon with the first of four calls... The initial call came from my CPF Chair. The second was the inevitable 'wrong number', doubtless from my Master's cousin three times removed at Con Air, linking us firmly back up to Dodge City... The last call ironically enough, purported to be from Telkom Sales and was met with the derision it deserved...*cackles...

I was even permitted to MAKE a call, though I find myself as ungrateful for these small mercies as ever...*spits at her Network Administrator.... I must continue to insist however vainly, that der Kommissar produce the official warrant giving him ownership of our landline and cellphones...
If it isn't yet clear to you all that both he and his Monkey, Colin Balliram, are criminals in their own right, may I suggest it's time you woke up?

When a supposed representative of the Law himself feels free to ignore the rules, surely it's time for him to pursue a different career path? Something involving a bit of brutality, malice and bullying would suit the pair of them... *snorts...
Let's yank Martin Marais and Johan Stolz back from their cozy hibernation shall we? Other than preserving their hides until their golden handshake was safely in the bank, may I ask what their excuse was for condoning the taking over of our telephones? I was a nasty piece of work? That's it??!! Pfft....

Johan left a job he loved, taking early retirement as he didn't care for the corruption saturating the Force.. Even so, I doubt he gave my particular plight so much as a second thought, apart from his brief and vocal amusement when I found the nerve to finally visit him....*gags... I've been an apologist for way too long and frankly it bores me now...
I've listed my faults until I'm blue in the face.. Admitting to them so freely doesn't in any way exonerate me, and it's an ongoing battle to improve myself...*sighs... How fortunate that I never chose a career that required promising to uphold the law, and probably basic human rights as well...

This is where I struggle with my irritation.. Do you have ANY idea how many laws the DickHead running Dodge City breaks daily? How's about his firearm being removed by order, and the fact that he immediately signs out another? Not serious enough for you?
You still don't connect him to the string of thefts from Sue the Book's property? You don't think he eavesdrops on the Hugo Road Activist's private calls (both landline and cellphones) or the Good Super's calls either? He's simply too busy in Court? Then who is it that fills in for him, listening avidly and illegally to the clueless resident's lines, keeping one jump ahead of them all the time?

Who was it that had an electrical fire in Sparks/Abrey Road a few weeks back, that was hushed up? Was the fire engine there simply to uncap a hydrant and run the water off illegally?
The maroon people carrier was back under the gumtrees this morning, doing the hour long run- off, as Neil McLeod continues to hint in the Press of a soon-to-be water crisis...
The whispering and lies are already becoming a way of life here in KZN, and truth is becoming harder to find... And yet I bet if I were to look, I'd find the churches full? You attend regularly Earl? I BET you do... *shudders...

Sister Stephen had a last minute change of plan and tried to call me to cancel her lift to our CPF Meeting... Her phone was dead and stayed that way just until the Meeting was over, when it once again worked normally... Small, but criminal activities no matter which way you look at it...
The petty objective to upset and irritate residents has never been restricted to me, but has affected anyone that might be considered good for a laugh, to these less-than-bright Law enforcers on the Hill....
While my harrassment is general knowledge, right down to the newest recruits, I doubt much mention is made of the many others who have the Abuser, the Crumb and his Lackey snorting with spiteful mirth on a regular basis, as their private lives are infested by these three stooges...

I hear the needle scratching round and round on the record and figure it's time for bed right now... goodnight....*waves...

Wednesday 14th October at 4.14am...

And the reason my hands and fingers burn and die nearly every night now would be? *looks at Captain Malice.... I've been insisting to myself for some time that it's just poor circulation due to the fags...*shrugs... Anyways, that's what I've wanted to believe....
All too often however, I find they're not buried under the pillow or slept on, and yet there it is, the old burning and death of the fingers... Add to that your history mon cher, and I guess we're taking stepped-up and persistent attacks via our power supply after dark? *grins...
Not as vicious as many have been in the past, but sufficient to make YOU feel better?

I suspect the GW's tendonitis (FFS!!?) has more to do with your attentions than his weight or age as well... I'm guessing that medical practitioners country-wide are finding a huge increase in what they can only diagnose as tinnitis (for want of anything better). Can you imagine the panic were they to write 'microwave buzzing' on the patient's cards? Pfft...
Most people would like to be given the reason or cause of their newest affliction, and I would suggest that right now local doctors are having to admit regularly that the current crop of seemingly minor ailments have them baffled... An increase in hearing problems? Earache? Circulation and inexplicable joint pains and cramps? I would truly prefer to lay these things at the door of my own self-abuse mon Capitano, but knowing you as well as I do, I now reluctantly add you to my short list of suspects.... You have after all, always done your best and most damaging work after the sun has set have you not? A coward will generally prefer to work under cover of darkness and in your case, this is especially true... *winks...

What proof can I offer of your increased attentions o Monstrous One? Would the court accept that Millie and her sister have been a rock-solid early warning system from the getgo, and that they shriek when my Master's gaze falls in their direction? Pfft.. Not bloody likely!
An area you can neither be censured for, nor reined in on, and pretty much all the weaponery that's left to you and the Criminal you support...*shrugs...
Why do I only mention it now? Do I hope for your non-existent conscience to suddenly put in a miraculous appearance? You would add third-degree dementia to my list of personal ailments? *laughing...

No bubba, you carry on doing what you feel you must do, and I shall, labrat that I am, faithfully report the disintegration of two more victims of these power-mad freaks that have been given control of the power system and so very much more...

The daily revelations of corruption carefully released in the Press are as nothing compared to the filth surrounding our country's version of the Information Theft Project... Strong words hey?
My squeaks of outrage are growing fainter and soon they'll fade and be forgotten altogether...*grins..
I've no doubt that in the meantime, my Network Admin will read my words with an overwhelming sense of sick satisfaction...*winks...

LATER at 5.45am..

Any of you familiar with the Lacey Road Informal Settlement? Any of you know whether they've taken delivery of a couple of the smart container toilets SINCE the engineered Kennedy Road attacks? *curious.. It's always possible that these sturdy structures were included as part of the payment to Jackson Gumede for *coughs* services rendered?

Not ONE ear-splitting insect was activated nearby last night...*roffels.. My Controller hears how earnestly I try to raise the GW's interest in these noisy little beasts that persist in remaining in the exact same place, month after month... He need have no fear... The GW states that he has no interest in what he likes to call my 'clandestine life' and the transmitters/receivers fall neatly into that bracket and are ignored... Play on McDuff....*laughing...

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 14th October 2009 at 8.59am...