Friday, October 02, 2009

STEALTH & SUBTERFUGE...

(begun Friday 2nd October at 5.05am....)

My Controller still struggles to contain his glee at the continued support he and his Bumchum are getting from top Government levels.... *shrugs... While online last night, I'd gone over to gmail and clicked on the first of several mails sent from the Communications Officer, on the Kennedy Road attacks.

Pretty much as I did so, the TV screen behind me went blank. His Extreme Lameness was at it again...*sighs...
We rebooted the TV later and encountered no further problems... I've spent the last half-hour reading and re-reading my mumbled thoughts shared with you in my previous as-yet unpublished blog and I found no need to correct anything I said... *grim...

LATER at 6.00am..

My bet would be that the DrugLord Barnabas has assured the ShaikBoyz that he can contain the damage done to the Project by his Puppet and megalomaniac, der Kommissar... *shrugs... Schabir won't have had time to listen to the whined details of just how this would be achieved and frankly couldn't care less..

The informal settlements here in the Zone are regarded as useful tools by the Corrupt. You may however, stop pointing fingers at Councillor Baig right now, and read my lips... Baig is merely obeying orders! Handy as it is to have an individual to slate when times are tough, you would have to be as idiotic as me to believe that any blame can be laid at Baig's door for the attacks at Kennedy road.
This particularly nasty theatrical offering was arranged between Earl Michael Barnabas and the Serial Sexual Offender, with Baig merely being told to STFU until he is ordered to do otherwise..

Using the Kennedy Road residents as pawns in an attempt to recover the Abuser's loss of face is pretty much what it boils down to...*nauseated.... Are you keeping a note of the truly good officers our Station has lost due to so-called differences of opinion and clashes of temperament? Are you? Until the ShaikBoyz concede their error in allowing the Chief to remain in charge of Sydenham SAPS, the spotlight will remain on the corrupt aspects of the Muni's Information Theft Project...
Once again attempts will be made to dumb down my allegations as personal attacks.. No shit? (At this point the landline gives a pathetic single ring, and Pepsi bounds in to the lounge from under the valley wall...Pfft.....)

When you're quite finished polishing whatever trophy you're bound to win as IT Personality of the Year, o Strategic Genius, you might spare a thought for the gormless labrats down this end of the world? No?

*A paradise fly-catcher darts about in it's bright feathers, it's tail as yet only half-grown, while a Kurrikane thrush runs about the lawn cheekily... It rained steadily overnight and is still drizzling as I write.. While I'm more inclined to pity the uncared-for and neglected canine population without shelter, I'm well aware of the escalated misery the shack-dwellers endure when the weather is wet...*

Go read the gaggable letter written by the Fairy Queen in yesterday's Weekly Gazette, why don't you? And consider again whether the 'rumours' of his sexual preference are true or false?
With the constant threat of exposure hanging over his head, he has proved to be a worthy tool used by the Ruling party has he not? Dear god, I swear that I almost felt a twinge of sympathy for this now pathetic figure of fun...*shakes itself...

Has my failed petition to our Director of Safety & Security, Holson Mbhele (regarding my phone line) given you a clearer picture of just who is in charge of whom here in the Zone? I wait with interest to see what has befallen Comm. Hamilton Ngidi who, despite being accused of accepting 'sweeteners' is a good man, and was doubtless neatly set up. Holson will prudently do as he is told, and clearly can't after all, reinstate our landline..

Does this change my opinion of him? Why would he step out of line when he's been shown so neatly what happens to those who cross Barnabas' Puppet, der Kommissar? Holson remains on my list of good men, whether you like it or not... *shows the finger to the Lone Ranger and collapses laughing..

Jannie OTOH, may amuse himself here by getting involved... May I remind him again that I've held my ground solo against veritable hordes of attackers? That it's never ever been a one-on-one battle? Impartial as you now wish to appear young man, I'm damned sure it's within your power to adjust the 'rules' of this Game just a fraction... Sure, the GW has been told he can claim a refund on the landline rental.. That's not the point...

I need my landline up and running if I'm to continue to entertain you all... (I'm actually grinning as I write...) Hang up your tux, set aside your trophy and cases of frangelica (which I bet you don't even like that much), and over-ride these Monkeys... (at this point someone begins to shout for me outside and I put them on ignore....Phillip the Master's Apprentice?) Tell them that while they may continue to feed their twisted perversions by tapping my line, they are to restore it, and let it work as it was designed to do...

The sun has just broken through the clouds and I'm as always awed by the beauty of it all... (despite that my windows are seriously in need of cleaning!) Allowing the Sexual Offender and Colin Balliram to continue removing my landline makes you what? A difficult position to put you in, I know, but one I'm sure you're capable of attending to..*winks and waits grimly....

LATER at 7.30am..

I would happily offer the leader of the ABM Movement Sbu Zikode (now in hiding), sanctuary, were it not for the fact that my home is wired for sound...
Try Page 3 of yesterday's Natal Mercury (October 1st) for some truly eye-popping bullshit...
One Saths Cooper now Chairman of Medicover, has done himself a huge disservice by spouting such inane rubbish under the heading "Call for Solidarity among Shack Dwellers"... Go back to counting your millions Mistuh Cooper and STFU why don't you? *mildly irritated.... While you may once have been a good man, you are now OWNED!

LATER at 10.30am

It was sometime after 9.30am that the old Venus set rang, and continued ringing *startled... I answered the intereference- filled line to be told that it was Busi from Discovery wishing to speak to my kid, who's currently abroad. She said she would email her instead... *shrugs.. Am I to be thrilled that the line is working?
Take a jump you Cretins... Until the promised sms from Telkom arrives on the GW's cell to officially say the 'fault' has been repaired, I will continue to cry FOUL! *spits....

Sure I was 'permitted' to make a couple of calls subsequently, as I've no doubt Tweedledumb wishes to follow the steps we now take to meet with the Academics, and what better way than to restore my line.. *moons the Pervert and his boss.. The first call I made was to obtain the office number for a lecturer at Howard College. The second call was to advise the Communications Officer of the guys name and contact number.. What a pleasure to find that he pays keen attention and he remarked that as his phone rang with my call, his screen advised him that the call was being diverted! *chokes...

I've no doubt at all that these planned Meetings will be manipulated in whatever manner the Corrupt can come up with... *shrugs... I intend keeping you fully informed of all our endeavours to speak with those who've endorsed the claims made by the ABM....

When the Communications Officer had told me he had to wait for the list of Academics to be sent by Capt. Lazarus, I'd immediately replied that could take forever... As a result, the list was supplied with astonishing speed! *pats Lazzie carefully... Wise move young man...

You'll have to pardon my seeming irritation here, but I refuse to accept that our landline may be slammed off at the whim of a true Wanker and his Chief... They are however, welcome to continue listening in, as it's a clear indication of their growing anxiety...*teeth...
Without enforcing a "Listen but don't touch" policy, Jannie continues to demonstrate just how fragile the entire Information Theft Project appears to be...
And I'd prefer it if you didn't trot out the lame 'teething problems' excuse right now...*snorts..

Either show us proof of who's actually in charge here, or go away and let these two Plonkers continue to destroy any efforts made to keep your brilliant technological innovations under cover...*laughing again..

Peace...

---oOo---

Friday 2nd October 2009 at 12.05am...