Friday, October 09, 2009

HOGTIED........

(begun Friday 9th October at 4.00am....)

Miss me? Bah! Who am I kidding?! Overwhelmed by too much information, I've nonetheless been writing ceaselessly since I last published (as el Monstro is aware), but I chose for a change not to share with either you or with him...*grins...
Circumstances now pretty much dictate that I return, though it's a given the Courageous couple will be 10 steps ahead as always... *shrugs....

Firstly, I must set the record straight on the matter of the big old tree on the Convent playing field that appeared so lifeless... It finally came into leaf a week or so ago, and is far from dead. Whether it's just a late bloomer or it struggles against the onslaught of microwaves, I wouldn't know, but for the record I'm relieved for the people living in DLOS the other side of the field...

The Good Superintendent called me on Wednesday to see if I'd read this week's Post newspaper and I told him that I only buy it on Thursdays, which I subsequently did yesterday.. Have you seen it? Page 4? Prior to this you had only my guessed at version of events, and my assertion that my Master's Mentor took a deliberate dive.
It's a fair bet mon Capitano will have told you another version entirely. I guess Supt. Augustine Mngomezulu is happy with yesterday's reporting as being the absolute truth, or he wouldn't have asked me to read it.

Sure, it's only round one of this one-sided battle, and I expect the big guns will come out when the Molestor gives his version of events in a week or so.... I will suggest at this point that Barnabas' Puppet scrap the idea of using the letter of support given him by our CPF Vice-Chair, unless he wants another headline saying der Kommissar continues to mislead the public.

The letter claims that the Community are delighted with his policing efforts amongst other things, (a complete joke), and if you recall I spoke of it in a previous blog... It was obtained under totally false pretenses, and I repeat the circumstances here for you..

My CPF Vice Chair called me the Monday after the Friday's bout of fisticuffs at Dodge City, to say that der Kommissar had said he urgently needed a letter of support from our CPF for (and I quote) "his battle in the High Court".. She couldn't get hold of our Chairman. I said he was at Parliament in Capetown, and that though I personally would rather jump off a cliff than aid the man, my Chairman would agree to such a letter. (He and I had discussed the charges of sexual misconduct and he'd horrifyingly dismissed them as 'of no substance' at the time...*sighs......)

So there you have it - I bear no designated or official title within our CPF and am not a part of the Exec, and spoke the truth on the phone to my Vice-Chair... She justifiably went ahead and wrote a glowing (!) account of the Abuser in our CPF's name for his 'High Court battle'. (A letter that my Chairman unhesitatingly gave his agreement to, once I finally got hold of him in Capetown).

You know the rest. That the following Sunday, the Press reported at length on the so-called attack on the Sexual Offender by a fellow officer, and quoted our Vice-Chair's words from the letter of support...*vomits... Splitting hairs? By rights, the request should have been put to our Exec and wasn't, in part thanks to my dim-wittedness... There can be no misunderstanding, as the current case between Mngomezulu and his Commanding Officer is being heard in the Labour Court and is completely separate to the charges of sexual harrassment underway in the High Court.

I ask that you bear this in mind when the Pig comes out with his rebuttals. The GW says it's pointless me squealing over spilled milk, as the damage is done... I plan however, to do my best to point out the methods used by the Criminal in charge of SAPS Sydenham, to achieve his ends...

I voiced my disgust and misgivings to my Chairman yesterday evening, as Bali no doubt heard, using his monitoring devices... *shrugs... Do you begin to see now why my landline was removed only days after the fracas at the Station? I told you of how all the CPf Members I approached experienced landline problems that particular week? How useful it was that we couldn't discuss the 'attack' among ourselves?

The only two fixed lines that remain down as I write, are mine and that of our CPF Secretary... Coincidence? I think not.
On Tuesday this week my dead phone suddenly sprang into life at 11.20am. It was a call from a young lady from Admin up at Dodge City. She requested printouts of our CPF Registers for specific dates and closed by asking for our CPF Chairman's name... At which point I began laughing as everyone knows his name...
She insisted that she'd even asked fair Navi, who didn't know it, whereupon my good humour did a runner and I ended the conversation...
My landline promptly died again and hasn't been resurrected since... *snorts...

I established straight away from my VC that it was the Born Again Very Recently Salacious Crumb that had instigated the call, doubtless in a mini-power play to remind me just who OWNS my telephone line... I needed no reminder, and yesterday I found the Admin lady that had made the call and told her she was being used for Lazarus and his Chief's own ends... A futile effort on my part, but it was necessary for me to say it...*shrugs.. Unsurprisingly, neither she nor Navi had any idea that I'd had my landline removed since 8th September....

The GW went in to Overport Telkom yesterday, only to be told that our line has a cable fault. Last week when he'd enquired once again, he'd been advised that the fault had been repaired...*teeth... To say I'm lost without the Strategist is an understatement, but I guess this is all small potatoes compared to the problems he now faces up in Gauteng...*sighs..

Karl Muller ploughs on down the wrong road fosho, but the publicity he gains is most definitely going to impact negatively on the Project one way or another... It will be given priority by the Project Authors in a growing list of tragedies caused directly by the installation of the Information Theft Project.

What does it matter that one more dedicated policeman has his career ruined by an egotistical and corrupt Station Commander, who in this case is closely affiliated to the areas Druglord, Barnabas? Had you forgotten already the matter of that other excellent cop, Superintendent Marillier? Also 'transferred' with unseemly haste, despite the Community's best efforts to keep him here?
He too was making inroads against the increasing wave of drugs saturating the Zone, and added to the fact that residents trusted him, he had to go...
A Zone boy himself, he's now stationed way out at Marianhill where he can't interfere with the cosy business deals running out of Dodge City... *gags.... Just like Mngomezulu, he had been approached for assistance by the three young policewomen who'd been sexually harrassed by the Serial Abuser...

Despite all the damning evidence, my gut feeling is that der Kommissar won't be removed from his position and will continue as before with the aid of Earl Michael Barnabas, to install the Information Theft Project throughout the Zone for the Whisperers....*resigned...

If there are ANY good cops out there, I beg that you remove this Crook's wife and young son to a place of safety as soon as possible. If she withdraws her application for divorce, it will be due to threats made against the child's safety, and I guess you've seen too many similar tragedies to say I'm spouting bullshit...
I'm guessing that right now she is terrified for her young son's safety, despite the very different picture painted by His Oiliness... He would NEVER..??!!! Rubbish!! He most certainly would, and the guilt, should any harm befall the child, would lie with YOU!

Always dodgy, my writing has if anything, become more incoherent than ever...*sighs.. Amusing I could do at a pinch, but serious evades me...

LATER at 10.20am..

I work as hard as I know how, against what I'm fairly certain is an immovable force...*cackles... The smug expression on Salacious Crumb's chubby face when I pulled in to Dodge City earlier today said it all....
I drove over to the mini base station at St. Theresa's after that, and was delighted when Lazzie sent Tiger cruising along St. Theresa Road in a Patrol vehicle, to check up on me a while later... *waves to the nice cop... If I can convert just ONE, to see what is coming, I'm content, and will never give up trying...
Eh Lazzie, you forgot to tell the girls that your Crooked Chief OWNS our landline? Tsk tsk... *grins and plods on relentlessly....

Peace... (At which point I'm given the Could Not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying..... message by my Controller.......)

---oOo---

Friday 9th October 2009 at 11.26am..