Friday, October 30, 2009

COMIC RELIEF....

(begun Thursday 29th October at 7.35am...)

It's when he fumbles that interesting things happen..*grins... I guess it was just after 6am this morning (I've no idea whether he'd left by then or was leaving), and I was standing in the bedroom when a WALL of pressure squeezed my ears. I cursed aloud and went through to the bathroom and it came with me. As quickly as it had arrived it stopped, and Bali's house alarm began shrieking! *falls over cackling..
If you're slow, you won't connect the dots, but it appears I'm as impressionable as ever, despite my claims of growing boredom at the pettiness my Controller displays....

Friday 30th October at 4.35am..

Even at this hour I see the sky is growing light already, and I stuck my head in to see the GW fast asleep in the light from our Good Neighbour's garage wall SE. It talks almost unobstructed to the one I've mentioned on the Master's wall some feet from the little bedroom where the GW now kips.
With my total lack of knowledge of any and all technology, it may mean nothing at all... *shrugs... For sure, in the valley-facing bedroom where I spend my nights, there are no nearby SE's that shine directly onto me, and yet you've all heard of the astonishing heat that so often occurs in there. He uses the lights to increase the signal, but you don't have to see them to feel them? *gives up trying in disgust...

Bali tries something new as I sit here now at 4.45am ..*cackles.. An effort that had it's debut yesterday morning around the same time... A concentrated chorus of noise which appears to emanate from the end of the little bluff across the way (the site of the regular runoffs).
What exactly it is that the Master struggles and fails to emulate, I'm not sure... A choir of cicadas? He can't seem to get the frequency right, though it got fat Sophie up and running out of the bedroom... Alas, o Monstrous One, another FAIL from the Korean SPFX Department?

Beyond the point of this newest audio transmitted wonder, stands the Mayville Mast just across the Freeway (no longer visible from my front verandah since the trees came into leaf). I'd been aware on rising of a dull ache in both ears which only left after I'd sat down here at the desk...*curious...
Some 10 minutes later, he suddenly switched the racket off...*falls over... I can't figure it out and probably never will, why the necessity for these synthetic sounding insects. Is it unavoidable as each specific transmitter/receiver is activated? At least it got me cracking a smile to start the day, so kudos to my Network Admin whatever his intentions were.... *beams..

Last night, when I finally visited mybroadband.co.za, I found the Political Science student had entered the fray in the iBurst Tower thread..*startled... She's like a surgeon cutting straight past all the bullshit to ask the questions the iBurst CEO finds so difficult to answer. Am I not just a tiny bit envious that she has chosen to champion dantex' cause? If I was, I'm already over it and standing on my chair cheering her on...*beaming...
The thread should be stickied for those unfortunates like my ex-CPF Chairman who said he pretty much came home from work one day to find THIS cellmast a few hundred feet from his garden wall.

Would a survey done in Raftery and Harris reveal signs that several residents are indeed affected by it's proximity ? How's your faithful old retainer feeling these days Mistuh Johnson? As you sweep off your property each day to fulfill your lucrative contracts in other, possibly safer areas, and leave the old man to stand for hours running water down your drive and out into the Crescent? *interested...
Have you bothered to enquire whether he often suffers excrutiating pains in his joints? Have you asked whether nausea besets the man, or a steady buzzing in his ears?
Will you find him crumpled in a heap in your garden one day, having shuffled innocently into an impressive and deadly hotspot? *vomits..
Expendible and inevitable casualties of this technological plague that overtakes the country.

At 5.20am the GW tottered out of bed for a pee, just after the remote had sounded next door.. He remarked on the total lack of vehicles on the master's driveway, but I remain unimpressed...*shrugs... My Master's dancing about with his cars has long been a source of mirth, and can probably be found on Page 22 of the 'So You Want to Be a Spook' almanac, circa 1969...*laughing... Twenty two (or was it now twenty three?) maids employed over a period of 10 years? An idea doubtless sourced from the same hilarious publication hey Mo? *winks...

What I would dearly love to know is this: Is my President fully aware of the extent of the monitoring that can now be done when he's in residence down at the King's House? Has he been told that EVERY single cough or fart will be relayed to Schabir's latest property purchased nearby? Has Jacob been given what is purported to be a safe, uncrackable cellphone? Does he have a GENUINE friend to advise him that even at the ninth hole he can be monitored, if his golfing buddy carries a cellphone? Can the President learn to carry a pad and pen at all times? To write, instead of speak if need be? *fascinated.....

We are being watched by the world, as Rocket Scientist and humanitarian Karl Muller raises his lone voice against this unstoppable force...*yawns... If I were Jacob Zuma, I would consider poaching the likes of Willies Mchunu's Communications Officer as my personal aide. A tall drink of water, dressed to kill on the one occasion I was privileged to meet him (though I've no idea of his name), he is an ex-journalist and one sharp cookie.
We shared a fag outside the Kennedy Road Community Hall, and I took an instant liking to the young man. Let Jacob for once override the Whisperers and make his own choice? Let him grant an audience to this young beanpole and see if he agrees with my assessment?
Let him keep this young fellow at his side 24/7 to remind him of when to remain silent and when to WRITE his thoughts rather than utter them...*winks.. Let our President not be a complete pushover for his close friends the Whisperers to manipulate, but rather with the help of this Comms. Officer, he can ensure that on occasion the ShaikBoyz themselves are given cause to break out in a sweat? *shrieks...

C'mon Willies! Give him up for the Cause! You can easily find yourself another to take his place, while the President is sorely in need of one he can trust absolutely. (No Schabir, that wouldn't be you.... *waves politely..)

The Whisperers are doing okay and giving our Top Man some sage advice, but they can do nothing about the boiling resentment that threatens to erupt, as the poor watch even the likes of the smooth Trevor Manuel indulge himself in luxuries, while they struggle to find just one meal a day. Was this unrest factored in to the long-term plans for the country? When the initial brainstorming sessions between the Whisperers and Telkom took place? Was it shrugged off at the time as manageable?

As raw sewage is inadvertently filling the rivers around the country, due to the over-hasty attempts by the cable laying droogs employed by the Information Theft Project? *vomits... Sutcliffe has shown you but a small sample of what is coming to a suburb/city near you very soon... The electrically induced fires are due to increase, despite the authorities attempts to hush them up..
I recall smiling briefly as I read Jannie's remark that everyone loves a good conspiracy... It depends where you're standing Meneertjie.... *coughs...
If you're in the shadow of the mast, and a victim of deliberate and ongoing attacks via your power circuit by a now outed criminal, it's unlikely you would LOVE anything surrounding the Info Theft Project.... *sighs..

It's hoped that the contractors who gleefully ride this particular gravy train, set aside some of their lucrative financial rewards for a rainy day. Hospital fees and even those of Undertakers have risen to epic proportions... Doomsayer? I don't think so.....

In closing I say, Fourways iburst tower? Craigavon tower? Depax? Dantex? It's silly errors like these that have made me the continued whipping post for the Geniuses that surround me... Blessed I truly am in the knowledge that with YOUR vastly superior intellect, you will always know what I bloody well am getting at!! *shrieks with laughter...

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Friday 30th October 2009 at 10.13am