Tuesday, September 08, 2009

OVERLOAD.....

(begun Tuesday 8th September at 4.00am...)

It seems I'm spending more time asleep than awake these days.. Nothing's really changed then, as I've always enjoyed the escapism of a good kip...*grins...
IS and Tata sitting up a tree? I figure I've remarked on that before somewhere? See, YOU were supposed to poke around and do the proper research. It was always my job to just drop ideas and suggestions into the pot.

Your loss if you laughed them off..*shrugs.. Any of you thought about how much time you spend with your cellphone against your heads since Muller's posts? Any of you been putting those nasty little headaches down to stress? Of course no worries, as you'll be among the majority of unaffected, who'll live to see your grandkids and maybe even their kids..*beams..

What are the odds of pulling a B.Snr., and lining up so precisely to a seriously nasty spike in emissions from a cellmast? Did Karl Mullers posts change anything at all? I'm willing to bet they did. *grins..
With the Project Authors attitude of 'Do it, do it fast, but don't get caught', there are going to be more than just the Westdene residents crying foul... Muller IS a rocket scientist and won't give my suggestions a second thought..*sighs... (Effing life IS stranger than fiction here!) It doesn't matter.. I'll stick to my guns and insist that the source of the debacle in Blairgowrie was the result of fumbling by an unqualified Controller who lives in the neighbourhood. We've had our share of similar weirdness, though not of course on such a grand scale..*snorts...

Khaled's house alarm going off sporadically for no apparent reason, and I do believe there was at least one occasion when Bali's gates went nuts and opened and closed endlessly until he dealt with them. Small stuff you say? The GW says we don't have smart meters like Blairgowrie, but I think we certainly have something similar. Check out THIS neat device that was installed just outside the Master's gates not that long ago....*blinks... A water meter? WTF? The GW says he's seen similar ones dotted about locally...

Muller hit the nail on the head by calling the Project an experiment. I guess each province is working flat out towards the same goal, but the methods being used to achieve this will vary. It's all been a long time coming hasn't it Jannie? The deliberate and calculated degradation of the fight against crime? Even stopping the National Lottery was a stroke of genius. That little effort resulted in hundreds of state/Lotto assisted institutions being made vulnerable and having to agree to pretty much anything the Project Authors wanted to install on their properties...*sighs..

I guess I was right and St. Philomena's HAS been rigged up as a mini base station as well.. Just check out the size of these 'lights' HERE... Odds are, if I went round to the North facing side of all those out-buildings, I would find a fine array of similar huge 'lights'...
It's sad that we have here a guy capable of investigating the SE's I insist have been customized to put out a great deal stronger microwaves than your standard ccfl, and yet he's concentrating on the cellmasts to the exclusion of everything else.... At least he's figured out that emissions will be hastily adjusted at the times he visits a particular mast. I don't know if he realises the extent of the surveillance covering his movements.... *shrugs...

I never did work out whether these lights had to be activated visibly to give off a signal. No, don't laugh.. How do I know whether during daylight hours the actual bulb can be deactivated though they continue to emit microwaves? When you're quite finished choking over my struggles, cut ME some slack for once...*winks..

Sure you were an achiever in your science class, but have you kept up to speed since? You sure you're aware of ALL the latest technological innovations? I'd have to guess that the technology being used for surveillance won't get a whole lot of publicity either..*shrugs.. So when you sneer at my outrageous and to you, unscientific fumblings, I would suggest that you may just have missed the boat as well...
That among the standard ccfl's you've happily stuck all over your property will be several that have been customised without your knowledge. The unqualified Controller running YOUR power circuit will most certainly be aware of these singular SE's and manipulate them accordingly... *looks at the Strategist..
Give us a pat there dude? I'm not doing too badly at all for a moron right? *teeth... Whatever. You know there isn't a hope in hell that anyone would take me seriously enough to check out my claims and even if they did, it's way too late now...

Jeez! It's 5.00am already and the Kurrikane thrush has beaten me to it...*sighs.. Last night's Daily News published more on the purported TKO inflicted on the Molestor by the Good Super last Friday. Only this time the Chief has managed to add robbery to the charges. *vomits copiously...
Time to find out exactly who the Abuser is retaining as his Lawyer and who the Lawyer has defended in the past... Any SBV Heist felons? *grins...
You're not that dof that you can't smell the stench of a set-up surely? I'm betting that as I sit here writing, the Good Super Mn. lies awake, baffled by the speed of his transfer to Greenwood Park.
Yes folks! I was told early yesterday morning that both the Good Super and the Abuser would be officially transferred as from 7.30am yesterday morning... Greenwood Park...Hmm... Harry Mannering's turf? Well, if anyone from that area is listening, I beg that you attempt to restore a little of the Good Super's idealism and faith in the system... No Earl! Not your lot FFS...

I'm guessing the Project Authors and the Whisperers have promised repeatedly that somewhere down the line, with the help of this fantabulous Information Theft scheme, corruption will die out *falls over choking....
If and when this happens, you're going to need the likes of the Good Super, so look after him and don't try and corrupt him....*mutters hopelessly....

Did I entertain even the most fleeting thoughts of freedom on hearing yesterday's news of the transfer? You must be joking! IT'S going to be but a hop, skip and jump down the road, and IT's Lackey ain't going anywhere soon.... Nothing will change IMO, though I think a garden bench placed up by my garage to watch how often that larnie Beemer continues to fly up and down to Dodge City would be a good idea...*winks...

Are you watching Manuel? Holson? Johan? Good guys, whose hands are tied ja.. Even Hamilton has been nailed for accepting sweeteners, though it doesn't change my opinion that he's basically a good guy... Carefully done, he wouldn't have seen it coming, like so many of the would-be principled... You scoff derisively, but when your turn comes, will you see the offer for what it really is?
You've all been so easily fooled thus far, that I must admit to having my doubts...*grins...

My Master sits now for the most part with quiet, eye-rolling innocence... The Millie Sisters insist that he continues to bring his particular brand of poison into my home when the mood takes him..*shrugs...

A vuvuzela sounds plaintively not too far away, and the clear sky is growing light.. What are you going to do? You can't even head for the proverbial hills since it was pointed out that the strength of mast emissions is hugely magnified in rural areas.
Come, sit next to me and watch rather than run away... For indeed, this has to be the MOST interesting of times...*beams...

Peace..

---oOo---

Tuesday 8th September 2009 at 1.50pm.