Wednesday, September 09, 2009

HELLFIRE.......

(begun Tuesday 8th September at 6.40am..)

I've said before that pretty much the only good thing about the Information Theft Project is the enormous amount of work it's generated for the otherwise jobless..*sighs.. Those long columns of people digging industriously along the roadside will be shafted by the Contractors fosho, but at least they are earning something...

I went up earlier at 6.30am, to put the blue bags out on the verge.. As luck so often has it these days, I was in time to see a white flat-bed truck stopped down below Sue the Book's wall as the Trustee's No. 1 wekker climbed in to the driver's seat alongside several passengers... He and his smiling wife occupy the same communal Moth cottage servants quarters that housed V until fairly recently. I've got THESE pictures taken some time ago of the chap, and I would trust him sooner than the Illuminati's protege (sp)...*grins..

I dithered for a bit and then watched as the truck went by up the hill with the driver studiously turning his face away... The logo on the cab read SABCool and was clearly meant to denote some sort of Aircon company, though the Telkom registration plate on the back had me grinning widely! Jissie guys! You are going to have to rectify that error... And no, don't shrug me off and say it's just an old GP plate. It was the closest thing to a Telkom bakkie reg. plate you can get and it's time to get rid of them and stop shuffling them about on your pseudo-contractors vehicles FFS! *laughing... Cheapskates!

You have to know that I'm seeing these plates slapped on unmarked vehicles on a regular basis, and putting them on purportedly registered company vehicles is a FAIL of hilarious proportions... My word, if I could be privy to the many contract companies that have been created and funded directly by Telkom since 2004, I would be a happy toad... Again, I can't bitch because it creates jobs for guys like those crammed into the cab, who would otherwise be sitting on a streetcorner desperately hoping to be chosen for a one-off job. *sighs...

Do you trot out old man Osborne should any of the Chosen become alarmed by possible risks? Does he reassure them by telling of a lifetime of working with electricity and how safe it is? *snorts.. Handyman to the Moths in more ways than one then?

Question No. 5002 in an endless litany of questions coming up....
Your folks have been persuaded that the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network system is just the job. For their assistance, they'd been rewarded handsomely with various lucrative contracts.. They're only very basic internet users and haven't the time or skills to sit endlessly before the monitor, so you've been enlisted to take care of that angle....

You or your brother/sister attend the tutorials regularly, held by the likes of my own Network Admin do you not? Did your Tutor suggest ever so carefully that you NOT mention the lessons specifically on hacking into unwary neighbour's PC systems to your parents? Did he suggest they wouldn't understand, and that hacking was just a fun way of improving the signal?
I bet you were wildly excited at the prospect of watching idiots like myself struggle about the Interwebz... Are you taught how to leap in and alter a registration page, as was so shoddily done when I battled to register on Yahoo the other day? *grins...

The possibilities for fun are endless, says your Lecturer (who in our area alone is as Crooked as a bent nail). By buying into his spiel what have you got? A certain frisson of delight at doing something so illegal fosho... But basically you've harnessed your family's home so tightly to the Project it's a joke... Your own Tutor can now activate YOUR VOICE system and listen in to your folks private conversations any time he chooses to... Course that's not a problem because he's your mate, and he wouldn't do that right? You think?

So come on then... Tell your dad that you hack into my PC regularly, and watch while el Petite Merde corrupts my pages.... See whether he admires your behaviour or is horrified by it? *interested... And that applies to almost all of you too... Except of course for Aziz and his cousin down next to the ex-Treasurer's home.... The Councillor would in fact encourage these particular skills would he not? *cackles..

LATER at 9.20am...

Any of you wondered aloud how long it would be before I raised the question of Justin Nurse's dreadful loss? Is hacking in to a car's computerised system any different to the ability displayed by my own Network Admin. when he fried the digital reader on two Sony Walkman Players? Even before that the GW had lost a digital car radio overnight as it parked at the top by our garage as usual.... The day before it was working without a hitch, and the following morning scrambled to death.. I would ask you this....

Justin made his mark on the corporate world bigtime did he not? And in doing so earned himself enemies along the way. You're going to tell me there's no Controller set up near to his home? That the authorities haven't gotten anywhere near his suburb yet? *sceptical.... I'd love to ask him whether he'd been having problems with his power system prior to the tragedy. NOT his car, but to his home power supply. Dipping lights, dead phone lines, interference on the TV? If he had, then there is more than a possibility his car's system was tampered with as well...

I have to use the word surge for want of anything better. But that hiss that she heard could well have been the result of a concentrated spike of what? My own little CPF loaded basic entry level Nokia has done just that once, in the past, though fallen short of bursting into flames.. I don't believe the kid was supposed to be included in the fire, though we're certainly dealing with callous bastards otherwise...*vomits...

If there's any truth in this particularly outrageous guess, I wonder if whoever activated the fire remotely subsequently needed counselling themselves? Or whether their Masters in turn have persuaded them that it was an unforseen error? I firmly believe that with the current technology, what I've suggested IS possible, and the weird thing is that the GW's Polo has been having a similar problem with the windows of late.... You may at this point like to put that in your collective pipes and smoke it?

If anything inexplicable should occur to the GW's car, I guess you'd have some explaining to do el Monstro? The car just sits there gagging for your attention does it not? May I suggest you question Colin Balliram closely on his thoughts of the Honda burning, and whether he considers it's possible it was triggered remotely?

The sun was blood red as it rose behind the little church this morning and I sneezed wildly at the dust in the air when I went outside later.. The wind is already howling in the trees and the Maroon 4x4 is parked comfortably at the end of the bluff across the way, no doubt attending to the water runoff...*yawns...

Wednesday 9th September at 3.35am..

I guess it's stopped drizzling, and the Masters 4-legged servants have been at it since after 2.00am... I chose not to turn over and go back to sleep, and rather enjoyed lying there snugly, having a think...*grins... It must have been mid-morning yesterday when the GW mentioned they were digging round the base of our streetlight pole.
With the wind howling, I'd not noticed anything other than the sound of a jackhammer (?) working lower down the Crescent.

I took my camera up and got THESE pictures of the two guys industriously digging, one of whom looked oddly familiar...*shrugs... THIS lorry arrived sometime later, and I watched as another wekker used the noisy tar- flattening machine on that odd little square they'd cut into the road surface some weeks back, below Sue the Book's house...

From the depth they've dug round our pole they're clearly going to put in a new one... Something B.Snr. said he saw them doing to THIS pole higher up, which I'd photographed on Saturday 29th August... Why? There's nothing visibly wrong with either of them, and I went out and studied ours, looking down into the deep hole they'd dug, to find no sign of a white ant infestation HERE. *curious....
Has our Network Admin. convinced you that our unstable power supply is the fault of the two poles FFS? Whatever.

We're supposed to be off out for the day tomorrow as Bali well knows, so I'm betting the pole changeover will be done while we're safely out of town? *winks... The GW asked the diggers whether the power would be cut at any point and they'd replied that notices would be put up well in advance...*waits...

I met the new INTERIM Station Head last night up at Dodge City. I admit to being a poor judge of character, but my instinctive reaction was of a really nice person... The Chief himself was there when I pulled in, and he opened the Meeting making it clear the replacements were temporary, which the newbies corroborated...*sighs... All fairly predictable stuff hey?
The Good Super's temporary replacement as Head of the Crime Desk? If I had a heart problem, this old toad would've required CPR on the turn! Yikes, but that is one seriously good-looking young Officer! *cackles rudely....

I myself consider it strange that despite being aware that Dodge City is home to the source of my woes, I'm more than happy to be up there... I know so many of the faces by now, and find the majority of them to be charming...
Compassion for the Abuser? 'Fraid not at this point folks... If he and his Lackey had restricted their venomous attacks to the toad alone?
But they haven't.. They've repeatedly struck at my friends, and god knows how many other voiceless victims they harrass using the power given them so willingly by Allen Spence..*nauseated..

If you don't mind, I'll keep my sympathy for the many victims of Tweedledumb and Tweedledee that you must know are out there spread across the Zone..*gags.. Meanwhile, I wait with interest to see how long it is before the list of charges against the Abuser all disappear under the carpet, and it's back to business as usual.... *yawns..

LATER at 10.25am

Our power was cut again at about 5.30am and restored at 8.05am... *winks.. Hair washing day? I forgot all about it, and the power was back on before I remembered you stupid Wanker! *mirth... As I type this blog my harddrive is as busy as ever, despite my requests to the Idiot to sit still....*shrugs...

Peace..

---oOo---

Wednesday 9th September 2009 at 12.19pm.