Wednesday, September 30, 2009

AN ACE IN THE HOLE...

(begun Tuesday 29th September at 6.00am...)

Did I ever honestly think that some form of compensation would be paid to B.Snr, Sue or Penny? Alas, I must admit there were times when I allowed myself to wander a little way down that imaginary path...*sighs...
With Karl Muller's arrival at www.mybroadband.co.za, that particular fantasy has pretty much bitten the dust for good.. Perhaps I should've couched my begging differently?

Perhaps I should've reminded the Whisperer that like it or not, these three victims are his homies, and have helped in a weird way to provide entertainment for his troops? That the devastating effects this technology has had on these innocent pawns is reusable, and may be used again and again against his enemies? How useful is that? Surely these innocent labrats deserve better than the cheap criminals you have controlling their lives via the power supplies? *keels over heaving at it's own hollow cries...

You think I don't hear myself and cringe? Pfftt... Alienating all around me, as I so often make incorrect judgement calls? Where I would've spent days in the past, beating myself bloody over errors made, I no longer have the time nor inclination to indulge in that pathetic habit... *shrugs..
I was always a prickly, abrasive bitch, and it was a given that in a fight I would stand alone...

I'm well aware that the 'tests' I endure, run by my not-so-well-meaning Network Admin,. are breaking both new ground and laws.... That the Strategist knows full well why I so often feel a wall of heat as I sit at the desk here in the back room, and also the cause of the astonishing heat that often comes off the monitor. My guess is that my broken wrists and burning hands could also have been explained to him scientifically, though he will continue to endorse the sneers of paranoid delusions and psychosomatic balderdash.... Eh Jannie?

The fact that I report so faithfully on most of the physical effects that can be achieved by the concentrated manipulation of the power supply, is worth a great deal is it not? *whines...
The thousands of citizens with a similar 'intellect' (coughs) to my own Controller, will relish the opportunity to try out the many key combinations of torture now available at a tap or two....

Can you imagine Mistuh Roly-Poly Agliotti's excitement as he listens over HIS Controller's shoulder to the sounds of his enemy's baffled distress, when bombarded with so much RF? *winks... You can't begin to envisage such a thing happening? Time to change your thought processes? *shrugs...
Agliotti already has his Controllers in place, whether you like it or not. The Fat Man will have been used by the Whisperers as effectively as they've used Earl Michael Barnabas, to saturate the area of HIS choice with the Information Theft Project..

The barbs tossed in my direction, that if I repeat my lies often enough, I myself will believe them, are water off a duck's back... The casualties of this war run on such advanced technology will be devastating, but the Whisperers will continue to insist it's all for the greater good...*vomits..

Is/are the OldBoys Network supposed to be the Good Guys? The ones tasked to monitor the Monitors? Yet you count such as Colin Balliram among your sparse numbers? *rolls on the floor... The close friend and supporter of a bullying Sexual Offender? No man, you'll have to do better than that to convince me that Mo and Schabir have the welfare of the country at heart, and not just their own fat wallets....*waves goodbye sadly to the wished-for chopper ride...

See Jannie, despite that I've filled you in on the finer details of Tweedledumb and his Lackey's nauseating pecadillos (sp), you and your Superiors knew right back in the planning stages, that you would be using the Seriously Crooked to spread the Project...
There was simply no other way to saturate the country than to use criminals... Yadda, yadda, yadda.... The sound of my own repetitive croak is boring even me, and I'm off to escape for a bit... *waves....

LATER at 8.15am..

The games with our landline aren't over yet. I'd buried myself back under the blankets on this wet, grey morning, when the telephone rang.... Another call purportedly from Telkom, and Thoko asked if our line was OK...*coughs... The loud sound of dial-up internet again ran in the background and I remarked on it, at which she said she'd put in a further report....*belches loudly...

The options for amusement are wearing thin? You take what you can get, despite your air of desperation? Having sent an sms to our Director of Safety & Security yesterday, thanking him for his help in restoring our landline, I guess it might be an idea to continue involving him directly in these nonsensical games played by Tweedledumb and his obedient IT Monkey...*teeth...
I'm certain that by now Holson Mbhele has been put fully into the picture, and it will be interesting to see which way the wind blows... *frowns...

I've just this minute had an sms advice of a CPF Motherbody Meeting to be held up at Dodge City tomorrow at 5.45pm to discuss 'important matters'...*blinks... I've checked with my Chair to see whether he's been side-lined, as is so often the case, and yes, it appears there's a possibility he won't make the SAPS Meeting....*waves to Lazzie....
I shan't however be attending alone, and have managed to persuade our CPF Comms. Officer to attend with me... The same one that had a part of his fuse box melted down recently by a wicked surge...*winks... Will Holson also be attending as an Observer? *curious..

LATER at 9.20pm...

Any of you getting the picture yet? Did you try that link that I added in a PS at the end of my Fun with Dick & Jane blog, published on Sunday 27th September? Had the attacks made over the weekend at the Kennedy Road Informal Settlement been planned for some time? Was it just another freaky coincidence, that I'd linked to the 2007 Memorandum on Sunday, PRIOR to knowing anything of this organised outrage taking place? *chokes... I'd be interested to see whether either of the two murdered were in any way involved with that 2007 Memorandum, wouldn't you?

Did I not promise you that we ain't seen nothing yet, as the Abuser's loss of face ensures that people will pay big time? We are being treated to a demonstration here folks... How swiftly a hornet's nest may be stirred up, and quite possibly spill over into residential areas... Is that the plan Stan?
To cow those who may have been sniggering aloud at the Latino Nose Dive the Chief was forced to take in his last-ditch effort to rid himself of the Good Superintendent?
To remind the Community of the peril they face should he not be given the RESPECT he thinks he deserves?

What exactly does Barnabas think of all this posturing? Is the Chief not rapidly becoming an embarrassment to you and yours Earl? Does he consider foolishly that he's in some sort of partnership with your DrugLordShip? Is it not time you reminded both Tweedledumb and his Monkey that they're fairly low on this particular food-chain, and that you've found replacements for them, should they not quit showing you up in a bad light? *grins...

They have caused me to give you way more publicity than you're used to.. Whether the actions of these two jack-asses have reached the Whisperers ears yet or not, their dramatics are being watched by more each day...*fingers crossed...
The engineered attacks on the Abahlali baseMjondolo Movement over in Kennedy Road Informal Settlement, Clare Estate, over the weekend, are pitting brother against brother and could easily erupt into a horrific backlash...*packs it's cassock judiciously for tonight's Meeting at the Station...

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 30th September 2009 at 9.48am...