Tuesday, September 29, 2009

WHISTLING THROUGH MY TEETH....

(begun Monday 28th September at 4.00am...)

Do you get a lot of wrong numbers to your cellphone? I've never had much of a problem there at all... Until now. Odd how just since the arranged fracas up at Dodge City a few weeks back, and my vocal support for Supt. Mngomezulu, there's been an astonishing increase in the number of heavy breathers on my phones...*grins..

I guess it was late yesterday afternoon when first my CPF loaded Nokia rang and the line was dropped, and then my newer Nokia rang with the same result... I smell goondaboyz fosho, and would be interested to know who it is that owns 072 527 0371? *waves....
Looking over at the Orphanage at 3.00am this morning, I was unsurprised to find that all the kitchen lights had been been activated, as well as the diningroom... My Network Admin is nothing if not keen to make his point...

I was serious about Ghaddafi BTW... I surmise his visit was the equivalent of pressing the flesh, and see now that he fancies himself as President of the African Union...*grins... He can easily afford to shell out a few billion in return for our Government's support when the time comes to vote.... A cozy deal struck by the Whisperers, and another much needed cash injection to go towards installing the Information Theft Project.... *curtseys to Schabir... Sometimes I guess it takes a Cretin to cut through the BS and see the real picture? *sighs..

Of course I wonder occasionally just why I'm allowed to continue blogging without being hastily shut down, and then I remind myself with glee how Colin Baliram has at last trapped both himself and his vile Mentor with their gloating Toady Show....*dances... As cocksure as they were, they flaunted their attacks at every possible opportunity.... The deliberate and tasteless smear campaign has come back to bite both of them, and so far at least, I've been allowed to level the playing field somewhat....*chokes...
Luckily for these two criminals, I'm as dull-witted as ever, or they would both have been put where they belong, behind bars.....

Did you check out the link I added to my previous blog, or did the fine Captain of Extreme Courage remove it? My immediate thought after reading that report was to wonder where the writer is now... Anyone with the skills to track the dude and pass on my invitation to visit our CPF Meetings? I just KNOW Director Mbhele would be delighted, should we get more representatives from the Informal Settlements to attend.... *beams...

Does the writer still exist, or will you be told that he has since died? Are any of the other names he mentions still around? *fascinated...
I googled Mngomezulu last night only to find there is ANOTHER Supt. bearing the same name, up at Sydenham Station...*puzzled... This one is a Muzi Mngomezulu... Do I know the guy?

I see in yesterday's Press that our Station made a list compiled of recent huge increases in crime.... What have I been telling you FFS? Neatly dumbed down as it's been by squeezing it in among so many others, you will inevitably shrug and say it's happening everywhere... *snorts... Nonetheless, I'll stick to my assertions that in our case, the crime increase is due entirely to the sulk factor up at SAPS Admin. and a deliberate effort to show what happens when you offend His Oilyness the Abuser....

Tsk, I wish you wouldn't do that! It bites when you shrug knowingly and say I'm entitled to be bitter... Bitter se GAT! There's always humour to be found in the deliberate theatrical productions enacted by those AmDram artistes that run the Station....
Did Captain Lazarus return the chunky gold crucifix he wore so ostentatiously to our last Meeting, safely to the Props Department? *falls over laughing...
Knowing as he surely did that objections were going to be raised to the additions planned for the Madressa? *winks... So he arrives for the Meeting with this enormous kitch cross hanging outside his t-shirt? Gotcha! *convulsed... A recent conversion Captain? THIS picture taken back at a CPF Meeting in the Hall on March 31st, 2009 shows no sign at all of this carefully chosen jewellery, despite the civvies worn.... May I safely assume that you have only recently re-birthed? Bugger off Lazzie and pull the other one! *laughing..

LATER at 5.45am...

Is there a site accessible to Joe Public where one can see the names and dates of the registration of new companies? Have both Telkom and the Munis designed a department each, to specifically register the dozens of small contractors now trundling about the streets? (Some of whom still bear the old Telkom bakkie reg. plates) Going right back to the Mthiyane Contractors used so efficiently by Allen Spence and Mike Oliver of the Muni's Electricity Department (Security Div.) I guess every cousin, nephew, uncle, aunt, brother and sister have been afforded the opportunity to head a contracting firm to aid the Project...

Job opportunities abound if you're fortunate enough to have a connection to either Telkom or the Muni..*snorts... Speaking of which, it's been twenty days since the Arch Chop next door shut down our landline, and still no sign of it being restored...*winks.. Another blow struck against our little CPF deliberately, as the majority of calls I make and receive, involve our Forum...

LATER at 1.45pm

I guess it was after lunch that the landline suddenly kicked into life, and I took the first of three calls from Telkom.. All three had shocking interference on the line and the caller said she would report it again... The sound made by dial-up internet? *winks...
The fourth call was from Bali's 'uncle' over at Con Air, and as usual the guy just said oops, wrong number...*laughing... The same crowd who've always 'dialed the wrong number' to link me back up through Dodge City, once there's been a break on the line...
I could hear the guy smiling, so what was I supposed to do? Get angry? As much as I'm considered a moron, do I find the majority of these would-be con-artists and spies hilarious.. That would however, exclude Bali's Mentor..*spits..

Clearly he can't do without the ability to eavesdrop on my calls and manipulate my line, despite that I shall continue to discuss his behaviour openly from now on... Would he care to play back my calls to his Superiors and let them judge whether I speak the truth? *vomits...

I guess der Kommissar is on shaky ground right now and will lay his poor performance at the door of his so-called domestic problems...*gags...
I struggle to understand why and how you have persuaded so many good people that a criminal heading dodge City is best for the Project... But then I remind myself that the Molestor dances neatly to Earl Michael Barnabas' tune, and a good cop might just have a problem with that...

Barnabas it is that has aided Schabir and Mo so magnificently in saturating the Zone with the monitoring technology, and therefore he must be allowed to keep the Puppet of his choice running SAPS Sydenham...
It took some good solid lads from the Metro Cops to go into Sydenham Heights and do a decent drug bust recently, while der Kommissar was carefully 'away' on personal business...

Tuesday 29th September at 4.15am..

It's still raining, and the would-be entomologist next door feels it's reason enough to activate his shrill device on der Bunker outside my window... *cackles..

I'm sure that when I used to type a web addie into my blog it would convert automatically to a clickable link... Not any more, and still the log-in function declines to remember me ... Are you paying attention? Do my words go to Ho-Phat's Chinese Take-away before you see them? Are you sure? *grins...

There was a hasty and somewhat irritated reply to my pm on the Forum last night, which of course many of you will have seen... Karl Muller asked that I rather communicate with him via his gmail address, and I immediately went on point... *roffels... I guess that shuts off any desire for me to communicate with him further...*yawns...

The most I can do now is to keep repeating his name here on my blog in an effort to have him bob up on google search, that others may read his posts... Results that will be deleted just as fast as they appear mon Capitano? What a doddle this all is for you...*beams...
I noted last night as I browsed the Forum briefly, that there was no extreme heat pouring off the monitor, despite the drop in temperature outside... And again I think how cool Bali and his Mentor would look clad in bright orange, while fending off a whole band of would-be new 'friends' on the inside.... *teeth...

Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 29th September 2009 at 12.23pm..