Wednesday, August 26, 2009

THE WORST OF TIMES...

(begun Wednesday 26th August at 5.30am...)

The electronic buzzing of one of the Controller's pseudo-crickets was already underway when I stepped outside earlier. This morning the lights on the Freeway feed-on are active again...*blinks..
I remember telling you ages ago that Peter Williams' (Master of Moth Surveillance) chommie, so comfortably installed at No. 11, has problems with his kids... *sighs..
Twas the eldest that had volunteered that he had a strange buzzing frequency in his ears at the time, and the youngest lad had told me quite clearly of his older brother's ADD.

I can almost hear the Hulk insisting that it's all so much rubbish and nothing to do with being in DLOS to everything...*cackles... It's astonishing how selectively blind one can be, if the rewards are juicy enough....*gags and waves to poor Renee....

I lugged the trash bags up about 15 minutes ago. As I appeared in the viewfinder, Bernie's bathroom lights sprang to life! One of those delightfully serendipitous moments that's happened before and will no doubt happen again...*laughing...

Signs are up on our poles BTW... Our power is to be off between 8.30am and 3.30pm this Friday. The temptation to pack a picnic hamper and take a rug and set up on the verge for the day is almost irresistible! *cackles.. For at least the past two weeks our power supply has been steadier than a rock, apart from the few occasions Bali has felt it necessary to flex his non-existent muscle....
It's been a while since the last advertised power cut for changes to be made... Or at least, work that I'm aware of...*winks.. Since THIS white cross was marked on our streetlight pole HERE it was on the cards that it was due for an upgrade and not, as I'd assumed, to indicate that our home housed a leper...*snorts...

The GW said they were up a ladder adjusting a streetlight cowling further up the Crescent when he went out yesterday... More cameras? Will Mike Oliver or the Idiot Allen Spence appear to guard the techs from my advances as they scrabble about making their adjustments? Will five vehicles arrive as backup from the Muni's Security Lighting Section? *grins... I wish! I've no beef with Mike Oliver at all, and still think he merely follows orders, despite that he was enjoying himself to the hilt...*waves...
He did after all give me what I still regard as a major breathrough, when he unwittingly opened the wireless box to reveal it's contents so clearly *falls over..

That it has been designed to carry both wires AND a camera if need be, was a moment I shan't forget in a hurry...*dances...
It's doubtful I'll get to see anything much on Friday as my Network Admin will be Bunker-bound for the day and in constant touch with the Head of Ops doing the alterations... *winks...
Either way, it doesn't matter, and I wait with anticipation to see if the changes will affect us in any way.... Will our now fairly stable (visibly at least) power supply resume it's erratic behaviour? Has my Master whined that our dips and fluctuating service is due to a fault and not his personal attentions? *choking... And you buy it?

Sue the Book suffers from chronic exhaustion and a wide variety of other ailments... Will these symptoms worsen after Friday's work on the streetlights is completed? And Bernie up there in direct line of fire? Oops I mean sight? How's Sean Findlay doing with his Security company and his health? He's much better since those lamps on the Mothership that face his house were de-activated? *great...

Personally, I doubt Karl Muller would find anything out of the ordinary were he to visit the Zone... Definitely nothing that could be shown as conclusive proof of the unacceptable emission levels... OTOH I will bet on it that he would find many with ailments similar to the Westdene victims... Where? Ahhh that's the clincher....
Every other door he knocked on would turn him away as the Chosen dutifully obey the orders given by the source of their largesse.... *waves to the Strategist...

The sudden removal of communications to Missus C via my cellphone (despite that I continue to send them almost daily), is part of a Greater Scheme? *bolt-eyed.... Or just another gratifying little side-show that my poor Controller has been given permission to carry out?
Does mon Capitano sometimes wish that he'd not trumpeted his skills in Toad Bullying quite so loudly and to quite so many? That I could now never be accused of slander or libel since he initiated the sordid smear campaign way before I found my still incoherent voice? You bet he does! *roffels...
What's done is done and I now confirm to you daily, using mon Capitano as a prime example, of what YOUR street controller's character will probably be like...*shrugs...

The sword hangs a fraction from my wrinkled neck as I write, and if I'm shut down or removed totally from my blog or mybroadband.co.za it will be my loss ja, and not yours.... *sighs...
I will console myself that at least I tried to sound the alarm to the best of my stumbling ability...*grins...

The clouds on the horizon have turned a pale pink and my Master chirrups his remote... Time to go see what the day has in store.. Cheers.....*waves..

10 minutes later and I'm back! *laughing... As I came into view on the front lawn to fill the birdtray, the cretinous bird-whistler set up his limited range excitedly... Could he be the colleague of the Activist mentioned at our Meeting, that patrols the horse-yard/valley each day? The one that supposedly accompanied the Activist across to confront the two Guardians of the valve? *winks... I guess this could well be the case...*waves to the Crooner delightedly..
We must take our pleasures where we can these days not so? * Goes off to try again...

And fails.... It's now 6.49am and I made a cup of tea and switched on the telly.. I had the old remote poised to deal with the ghastly 'snow' noise that's occurred at switch-on for the past month or so... It didn't happen FFS!!! Sure the screen stayed black until I hit the TV/AV button and the picture appeared. But that's how the Aviator set it to work after a particularly nasty attack by our Captain of Courage....
The 'snowing' noise was just another charming little tweak engineered by the Master Plonker next door not so long ago.... Why it didn't occur just now I've no idea, but I will wait and see whether it was merely a slip on my Master's part or whether he has kindly (!) removed that bit of nastiness for good... The GW said he's not touched anything that may have led to this miracle occurring...

LATER at 10.30am

I've waited a long time with my scabby wrists outstretched for the cuffs... I've no qualms about being locked up for telling the Truth, as it would fit perfectly with the lawlessness surrounding the Project...*grins..
All I ask is that I get to choose which cop comes to arrest me.... I'd be happy to totter along behind Tiger the Crazed or Captain Smiley Murugen... Or even a seriously Good policeman like Manuel Correia (last known heading the Bluff Station) or Inspector Alvin Peters, who's mother can truly be proud of him....*beams...

I loved how Testicle Tom repeatedly pointed at Klos and referred to him as Jannie on the iBurst Thread... Just in case the thought hadn't crossed this simple toad's mind? *belches loudly...
When Karl Muller described exactly what had happened to B.Snr back on the 15th November and 15th December 2005 and closed by asking whether the towers were insured, should I have fainted with delight?
Such Insurance could go some way to compensating B.Snr, Sue the Book and Penny for their health problems, could it not?
Trouble is Karl, you can't get blood from a stone, and compensation for one victim will open the floodgates to more cases... So that's a no-no.... *shrugs..
Klos says he's not employed by a cellphone company, but I feel that somehow he's saying that on a technicality only...*cackles... It's more likely a Government cheque that rolls into his bank balance so regularly, for his services above and beyond the call of duty...*roffels...

Let me see now, will the person who saw fit to print out an old blog and give it to my friends down at No. 4 be as obliging with Karl Muller's posts? *looks at Baron...
Will you print out all of Karl Muller's posts and get B.Jnr to show his dad just what hit him back in 2005? How I'm justified in carping on and on of my Network Admin's culpability in those particular events? That despite this, the Abuser and his MONKEY had B.Snr's car stolen AGAIN? *vomits...

I pretty much threw myself at the Strategist's feet for a while and much good it's done me...*snorts.
He has bigger fish to fry right now and my time is up.... *sighs and tosses it's Kevlar to Mr. Muller.... I wish you better luck than I ever had Sir... Whatever your motives you've answered more questions in your posts than the Crooked have or ever will... *bows deeply...

LATER at 12.10am

At about 11.20am the tiny light aircraft went over... Queen Sutcliffe assessing more properties from a zillion feet up? Google Earth update? Or just the PTB checking on the Information Theft Project's coverage? *curious...
At 12.00noon an Airwing chopper made a wide circle overhead and headed back towards Dodge city...*sighs..

Peace julle...

---oOo---

Wednesday 26th August 2009 at 2.39pm.