Wednesday, August 26, 2009

PLAYING WITH FIRE...

(begun Tuesday 25th August at 5.45am...)

There was never a worse time to be clinging to secrets, nor a better one for coming clean and getting them out in the open... If rumour is true and our bullying Town Clerk is indeed of the gay persuasion, it would easily explain how he is being forced to dance in increasingly ludicrous circles to his Master's tune...

You have to agree that many of the decisions he's made lately are baffling to say the least...? A so-called highly educated intellectual who has completely lost the plot? Try to put aside that you find him downright creepy and consider him a bootlicker of the lowest order... Rather view the decisions he's made as objectively as you can, then tell me they're not bizarre?
His whined protests that row upon row of streetlights are left active during the day due to 'cable-theft' when you KNOW that it's to promote the signal for the Project.

His careless abandoning of the International Blue Flag system so near to what is hoped will be an enormous influx of visitors next year... The laughable re-evaluation of properties in a blatantly greedy attempt to further bleed the good citizens of KZN dry.... The cherry on the top has to be the re-naming of streets, and one couldn't ask for clearer proof that the Fairy has gone overboard.... *shrieks...

As an Acknowledged Fool, even I recognize it as a cretinous exercise that could and should have been put on hold at least until after the World Cup... Which genius among the Project Authors put that particular piece of stupidity in the Distractions column? As a deliberate ploy to cause chaos and distract the Public as they are linked to the invasive and controlling Muni Information Theft Scheme, it certainly did the trick...*vomits...

And now there is talk of a legal battle ahead to re-instate the original names... More distractions while your electricity supply flickers wildly and huge surges hit your home as the E.S. Electrical Contractors and their ilk work feverishly nearby...
How many of you have come home from a hard day's slog at the office to find that inexplicably, your TV or fridge is dead? Your trusty stove is no more, and your PC is cooked? And yet you still see the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System as a good thing? *startled...

The more I hear and read, the more determined I become that you have been seriously short-changed on the finer details of this brilliant and innovative technology.... Why would you consider yourself exempt from the PTB ferretting in YOUR private lives? Why? *sags...
Where was the outrage at Eskom's insistence (sp) that people convert to using the mercury- containing, wireless friendly, energy saving light bulbs? When they've already been banned in several countries, why didn't you speak out?

Have you finally seen the writing on the wall, and the last thing you intend doing is sticking your neck out and drawing attention to yourself? Why are you content to drive each day through a river of wasted water run off deliberately in your area without questioning the reason behind it?

Has Jannie whispered confidentially to you of the amazing properties of the fibre cables being run through the water lines and up your streetlight poles? *curious... And still you sit silent as the implications finally sink in? Content to sit back and watch with a sneer as an aged and singularly thick toad is left to shriek endlessly on the truth of what's to come?

I've blethered on and on of the microwave tower that sits sans any active lights just across the Freeway in Mayville... All masts have pretty lights on them do they not? I foolishly and mindlessly ASSUMED it had been de-activated because the mast in Cullingworth Road has lights... Pfft... I don't care to think how many times I've driven past it before, but I glanced up at the tower sitting on my ex-CPF Chair's boundary line as I drove up to last night's Meeting in the dark... There are no lights active on that tower either! *vomits copiously...

So if I were to check, would there be a panel on the Mayville side of the Freeway Mast that faces me directly? What do you think? *laughs hysterically at this point....
And there I was, thinking that Karl Muller was on the wrong track! *choking... Were he to come visit me, he would certainly hit paydirt knocking on doors here in the Zone.. and I believe it would be a simple exercise to begin by asking residents the microwave buzzing question...*grins...

Wednesday 26th August at 3.30am...

I guess Caesar gave us the thumbs down a long time ago, but I chose to pretend it didn't happen *grins... What's happening right now in the iBurst Forum at MyBB is pure unadulterated theatre...*claps... Should I be flattered at the sheer size of the cast? *blinks..
I'd always considered myself safe on the Forum, but for some reason the gloves have come off properly at last.... Poke at the charming Dixie and you poke at their very heart? *beams.... Do I consider it a catastrophe? Well, it's not the most fun I've ever had, being thrown off mybroadband, but I have to accept that only one person could've given permission for it to happen *waves to Jannie...

Whether I'm to read Karl Muller's posts and it's hoped my vivid imagination will do the rest is anyone's guess... It would be a simple matter for his posts to be blocked if the Strategist so desired... He is ALLOWING them to be viewed, and must have good reason for doing so...*winks...
The promised post to come on cancer doesn't really interest me at all, as I'm sure you'll understand...*grins.. However, I like the guys style (the parts I can grasp) and hopefully Plan A will still allow me to read them before the slavering hordes must be appeased and I'm thrown off again...*laughing...

I rather cheerfully remind myself that this treatment was always on the cards, in the unlikely event that I would start to make sense on my blog... *dances... Some of you will know that it's always been my habit to engage strangers in conversation while I'm out and about... Some of you will know that it's not always possible for those fleeting conversations to be monitored...*winks at Bali...

Have the Chosen signed some sort of Secrets Act on enrolment? those that are really heavily invested at least? *looks at Sabeera and Owen curiously... I'm to remind you that the GW is unaware of the little extras being pumped into our home... He feels no inexplicable heat and hears no buzzing and yet, in my opinion would be the first to go down as a result of my dear Master's attentions..

Are you listening Owen? You're happy to take that chance? The guy that offed himself a few doors up had domestic problems and would've taken that route even without the cellmast a few hundred feet from his house? You think?
It's all unproven bullshit and you and your family are totally safe? Val? How are you and Freddie doing up there? The kids? *intrigued.....

It's a fact that the Illuminati's protege at No. 11 has kids displaying problems... I guess ADD is just one of them, but of course you can check on that... The rewards for their participation in the Project have made it simple for them to ignore the obvious..*shrugs... If my extreme memory loss is indeed due to my Master's attentions, and not as I choose to tell myself the result of constant information overload, it has it's advantages...*grins...
I simply can't hold on to the negative for more than two seconds at a time! I can stand back and marvel at what's taking place with the willing participation of so many otherwise intelligent people, and be astonished!

The Abuser is now admitting that he has problems... An interesting piece of information... I was wrong on the matter of Selebi being untouchable, though he will have been magnificently rewarded for his part in the Project and his ongoing silence... Is there a chance that our Chief will pay for his crimes after all, or will he merely get promoted? *fascinated... Either way, his Monkey will continue to run the power circuits and to teach your youngsters the fine art of basic hacking and bullying...*cackles.. His own blatant transgressions overlooked for his IT skills... *gags...

Our CPF Comms. Officer has lost his TV, his PC, and has taken damage to a new video camera, so far... Will these attacks be allowed to continue? Jannie? Surely I'm sufficient to act as a warning to those who dare question the Project? Or will you support my Controller's attacks on ANYONE who dares speak out against injustice, albeit NOT Project related? *interested...
Further attacks on this good man's property will be reported, and could hopefully raise doubts in a few minds at least...*spits.....

Peace...

---oOo---

Wednesday 26th August 2009 at 1.39pm...