Thursday, August 27, 2009

HIGH AND DRY....

(begun Thursday 27th August at 3.50am....)

How many uniformed guys were playing in the SAPS Band that day? A dozen? More? Yeah, my memory is fookt, but it sure looked like a good sized group at the time... When M's shooting came up at the CPF Motherbody Meeting last night, more attempts were made to have it dropped from the Minutes... I was irritated enough to speak out for a change..*snorts..

I asked why not one policeman was deployed to search for the shooter and was told that they were band members FFS! I left it, but afterwards checked and yes, even the SAPS Band members are all trained policemen and committed to protecting the public, and should've been ordered to down their instruments and at least look like they were doing their job....*coughs.... They got no such orders and Lazzie deservedly carried the can for the fiasco...

My word, but did that bit of extreme nastiness backfire! (If you'll pardon the pun..) *laughing... The Captain was no more than a willing bit-player in the organised hit, and it's hoped he wears his martyrdom with pride...*gags...

I'd blogged the drug dealer Ridwaan that rules the roost at Block B over at Sydenham Heights, not long before the organised shooting. A low-life who works for Barnabas and has a very cosy relationship with the Rotten Apples.. My guess is he took exception to being mentioned and he and the Chief arranged for a sniper to be at Siripat Field to teach the loudmouth a lesson...*yawns...
I imagine the Captain got so excited by the prospect, his brain went on hold as he begged for a decent role in the production...*vomits.. He sure got what he wanted, though I doubt he was even nominated for an Oscar....
The 'message' that was sent could hardly be the one they'd wanted, and resulted in the revelations from the Reservoir Hills CPF Member which won't go away...*cackles...

Hack your Neighbour's ADSL system? Jeez Jannie, you may as well have given my Master and his Chief a loud-hailer and let them loose in the Zone to blast out the details of the Information Theft Project...*falls over...
Course it would've been left to the Druglord Barnabas to point out what idiots they'd been, as he's the one with the Government contacts involved in the Project...*spews....

Last night's Meeting was over at David Landau, in the same cheerless room as always.. Neon strip lighting that was giving off a nasty, noisy buzz I'd not noticed on previous occasions... How would those CPF Heads have felt had they known their words were being listened to and recorded? *winks...
My ears were at one point squeezed in a vice and stopped just short of full-on earache..*blinks... The usual over-compensation as the Listeners struggled to get the effing signal right? Has there a law hastily been passed that allows this? *curious... Are we all suspected subversives that we are being monitored, or are we just handy dummies as the Tests continue? Don't bother answering that one...*belches...
I studied the Abuser who had carefully brought his young accessory along for the cuteness factor... There is no way he resembles anyone going down aboard a sinking ship....
I guess instead it will be a nice promotion and fat increase?

Apart from the afore-mentioned glitch, he's kept Operations running nicely out of the Dodge City... The sale of confiscated drugs and weapons continues, as it did in Koobair the Squat's day *yawns... Stolen cars sold? Heck, I wouldn't know about that.. It's what they finally nailed Koobair on, so maybe they avoid that particular little money maker...*shrugs...

I feel bad for all the idealistic cops who have to be aware of what's going on, but are forced to keep silent or take a transfer... Would YOU dare speak out, knowing that the same hired killer that slaughtered the Shams is just a phone call away? Pfftt...

I shouldn't be surprised were the Abuser to receive yet another award from Tracker this year. After all, the Zone is now pretty much saturated with the Muni's astonishing new fibre cabling, and the speed it's been achieved is due in the main to Barnabas and the Molestor...*shrugs... What rewards the chief enjoys from the Project Authors remains a mystery..
I would think the ability and permission to activate audio monitoring in any home he chooses is reward enough to this seriously power-drunk sexual offender...*spitz...
I'm getting too personal here? Hell YES!!

It was casually mentioned last night that there was an officer up at Sydenham a few years back who bears the same name as my Network Administrator... He was apparently up for having shot his wife? If this is a relative of mon Capitano how did he spin the tale to his adoring peers? I've no idea how I missed the report.. Was it an occasion when the newspaper didn't get delivered? *winks...
Clearly, it was reported in the Press at the time, so may I suggest you research the whole thing and if you come up empty-handed, look again at the Cracker's abilities to remove information from the web and wonder... It's always possible the Spin-Doctors played the whole thing out at the time as a great tragedy and even persuaded you that the wife deserved to be shot...*gags...
My Network Admin's close bond to the Abuser should have been sufficient to persuade you that he is most certainly not what he would have you believe and yet, with his silver-tongued Salesman and PRO by his side, you continue to willingly fill your carts with their brand of BS...Cest la vie...

The Strategist will back them to the hilt for obvious reasons, leaving me high and dry forever...*laughing... Whinge? Moi? Not a chance! Snitch I will wear happily, as I continue to share this Paragon of the Projects dangerous behaviour with you....*blinks..

LATER at 6.30am...

Any of you offended by my assertions? You're more than welcome to approach me for a chat about the Muni's Wireless/Broadband Network System... You could fill me in on points I got wrong and don't understand? On accusations I've made of a more personal nature, the same applies and by all means let's discuss them....*winks...
The fact that you decline to speak to me is the reason I share my thoughts here with the world...*shrugs..
I've no reason to fabricate or lie, while YOU dear Reader, are LIVING the Whopper of the Decade...*roffels... Who does my Controller in his role as Tutor, advocate you practise your basic hacking skills on? Was there ever a time when many of the Chosen's kids were invited into our PC? Was that the first lesson taught to Baron Frankson? Is that how he knows so swiftly when I've updated my blog?
Without the careful teachings of Colin Balliram there is no way the Druglord's protege could find his way into our computer...*shrugs.. Have Baron's visiting rights since been denied or does he still access our machine via our Network Admin? A good deal quicker than Bali sending him a text each time I publish not so?

Another cozy relationship you weren't aware of, or does the Master also crow of his bond with the Abuser and Earl Michael Barnabas? I guess the majority of the Courageous Couple's supporters don't really have a clue what's really going on, and find the fact that I'm a Simpleton reason enough to continue the attacks... *grins at Dixie.... The Off Topic section is now like visiting an irc hottub channel...*cackles.. Not that I was ever able to stomach more than a few minutes listening to those conversations...*purple....
I must go... The wind has swung south and there's more rain on the way... Yay!!!

Peace..

---oOo---

Thursday 27th August 2009 at 8.04pm.