Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UNCAPPED....

(begun Monday 17th August at 4.30am....)

Quite by accident we caught the tail end of Carte Blanche last night... Brain tumors caused by cellphones? As neither the GW nor I use our phones for anything other than texting, apart from briefly, it's my youngest that's the worry... *sighs... ke sera sera....
Then there was Dave Charles editorial in the Ballito Life & Style this week. (www.lifestyleads.co.za) Has the dude not always been the voice of reason? Have you not cheered him on as one of the few courageous enough to publicly say what we've all often been thinking? Check out his latest editorial and research it before you write him off as a nutter....

My pathetic ongoing bleats on the health hazards caused directly by the Information Theft Project pale by comparison.... While the editor tells of a deliberate effort being made to cull the masses, why would the Project Authors give a toss about losses incurred by employing the unqualified to run it's technology? *gags...
And there I was, repeatedly squealing for compensation for B.Snr., Sue the Book and little Penny! *falls over snorting... Small wonder I am shrugged off as an idiotic joke...

*as I write, there comes the oddest background noise... I tracked it down to my little freezer. I'm running late and my Controller grows impatient? *cackles....*

I'd wrongly anticipated my Master's boetie contact would continue his inane callbacks after I'd hit the sack last night.. In any event, I took the cell with me when I went to bed and it stayed silent...*grins...
I'd been up at my gates yesterday when a SAPS Sydenham Patrol van went by with only one occupant... A bespectacled face I'm not familiar with at all... My boereseun caller perhaps? *winks...
The GW had an mms come in while he was trawling the Pavilion last week.
When he showed it to me, my 'paranoia' immediately kicked in... The screen shows a little girl of about 3 or 4 years old standing among some yellow flowers, and her piping voice kicks in saying in Afrikaans 'Jy bel my nie, jy wil nie met my praat nie, en ek's fokken kwaad vir jou!' It had been forwarded from 083 451 8673. Not a number the GW recognizes, and despite several attempts to call the number he was unsuccessful... Weirdness....
We've since decided it's cute as opposed to nasty, though who knows what could be attached....*looks at the inane boereseun... Joune Meneer?

Since blogging the repeated visits of the Construction bakkie arriving to manage the regular water runoffs, there's been a marked increase in visitors to the valley... THIS silver Polo ND 72153 that was parked below our wall on the 15th at 2.45pm with just the driver's door cracked open an inch, was there because....? *fascinated...

While I'm impressed by the buckets of money being tossed into the new electric gates at the mini base station that is St. Theresa's convent, I will most certainly blog my efforts to continue visiting Sister Stephen unannounced...*smiles at the Director... Did my unscheduled visit on Saturday morning cause anyone to say that's exactly why the gates are needed? *keels over laughing... I sincerely hope that I've nothing whatsoever to do with this latest innovation and that in the long run it won't affect me in any way....

Did I tell you what happened last week after our latest CPF Meeting, and I'd driven over to visit M for coffee? The three of us had been sitting out on her verandah chatting quietly.. It was by then after 9.00pm when suddenly the big neon striplight on the church just across the road was activated....*shrieks... I've reason to believe that someone called Bro. Solomons and got him to switch that light on to enhance the audio monitoring of our conversation... Madness?
Not at all...
My visit had been unplanned or you can guarantee that hideous light would've been on when I got there after 8.00pm...*winks.. As it was, the Listeners on the Hill noted my call to the journo and soon after he joined us, the light was hastily activated....*snorts..

Tuesday 18th August at 3.50am...

I remember at one stage saying I couldn't understand why the authorities didn't just openly uncap the hydrants and let the water run off... and so it was..

I'd heard the dogs going nuts and eventually went up at 8.15pm to find that instead of the fire-engine pictured so long ago, THIS huge tanker was blocking the uplane of the Crescent... Fire & Disaster Management Services? I can attest to seeing several vehicles carrying this rather dramatic logo, of late... Something new created to deal with the cockups caused by good old Al Spence and his Muni Wireless/Broadband Network System.....
By the time I got up with my camera THIS river of water had ceased running down the road...

Another neat little coincidence was to find that as I was taking pictures, Missus C's silver Mercedes suddenly came nipping down the road and I got THIS dramatic shot as it turned into their gates..
Who it was behind the wheel is anyone's guess, but again I suggest that my arrival at the top was picked up by my Controller on the video monitoring devices dotted about...
I'm not unaware of the serious implications of this particular accusation, but nonetheless I refuse to back down...
Sure, I've been wrong on minor stuff many times.. This ain't minor, and there ARE cameras and I believe you know it.... *shrugs and waves to Bernie's girls....
I got my pictures and came back down... This morning the water is dark brown and there is very little pressure as no doubt an effort is made to show there was a fault on the line..*snorts disbelievingly.....Fault se GAT!

Was the thread on MyBB remarking on stuff being removed from wiki genuine, or just a wind-up? *bolt-eyed... Why would information on Glen Agliotti be removed...? I've maintained from the outset that a part of my Network Admin's portfolio has included removing material that could prove detrimental to Barnabas and the Abuser...
More recently, I've claimed that Agliotti would by now OWN an area similar to the Zone, which will be manned by a set of Rotten Apples at a Station of his choice...
A setup no doubt arranged by the Whisperers, as was done with our own Druglord, Earl Michael Barnabas.... Don't you find it cute that Mistuh Agliotti has finally joined the age of technology and true to form, has his own Lackey to remove entries that may interest the public? It wouldn't have occurred to him prior to the arrival of the Information Theft Project, but right now I'm guessing he has his own Monkey much like Colin Balliram, to regularly destroy any items of interest....*grins...

Will Jannie again insist the OldBoys Network have the situation in hand? About as in hand as here in the Zone? *keels over squeaking... Why then am I not reassured? My bet is that the rotund Agliotti has as much fun torturing the weak and vulnerable in HIS area as Barnabas has allowed to happen here in the Zone... *sniffs... Don't delude yourselves that I speak solely for my own situation either... There are injustices taking place throughout the Zone made possible by the power given to the Abuser and his Lackey... Injustices which will never come to light but that continue to feed the Megalomaniac and his Rotten Apples at Dodge City...*vomits..

Did you bother to google the Station Commander that took over at the Hammarsdale Station, and who instituted a weekly ritual of docket burning? Were you able to find the fellow's name and where exactly he was stationed prior to his transfer? If I wasn't so sure that it's information like this that my Master is removing from the web, I would suggest the results could prove most interesting...*sighs..

Our ship here on the Hill is run so tightly that bonfires havn't been necessary... Dockets are just graded down, as with the Attempted Murder in M's shooting and then the traditional stalling process begins...*winks... At our last Motherbody Meeting the Chief had said quite clearly the investigation was going nowhere and the matter should now be removed from the Minutes...
I don't recall hearing anyone argue against this...*sighs... We shall see....

I seldom enter competitions, but on the odd occasion that I do, I've noticed of late that I don't get the automatic response... I must assume that my R1.50 is sucked up anyway, whether or not my entry reaches it's destination? *looks at Bali.. And this practise is not corrupt because....?
Don't sweat the small stuff? Au contraire.... tis the continued so-called small stuff that proves to me mon Capitano has no intention of improving his behaviour despite any cosmetic changes made...*shrugs...
Peace...

---oOo---

Tuesday 18th August 2009 at 1.23pm.